Inactive for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Woods

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
Wand
Not likely...
Hey, I won't be on a lot for the next month as my school cert. is coming up, the first exam is the day before my birthday... I know, I know, exams, everyone loves them, right? :p But I just thought I'd be letting you all know that I'm going to be doing a lot of studying in the next month (of course I left it to the last minute) so I won't be on, maybe once a week maximum. I will be missing out on classes, and I don't want this affecting my character's grades, so is it all right if I catch up later on Professors please?

I'm going to miss you all, and for those that I've already begun plots with, would you mind starting, and I'll carry on as soon as I get back? I'm going to miss you all, and hopefully, it will go fast.

And if I do sneak on when I'm not supposed to, can you all be lovely and tell me to get off and get studying? :p

I love you all, and I'm going to miss you all in the next month. :wub:

At least it's not forever, right? :hug:

Shall miss ya, Mel!
And get to studying! School matters most!
About classes, every class should have a make up section so don't you worry. ;)

~ Sir Kaitlyn

Come back soon, Mel. :)
Don't worry, I'll bug you to study more at school. ;)

- Zach

Thanks Kaitlyn and Zach, for a day or two I'll be all right, I can take it easy, it's just after that... :(

And Zach, you better, or I'll smack you. :p

As fun as exams are, try your best :p They'll be over before you know it :) Good luck and Happy birthday for then :D

An exam right before your birthday? How horrible :(
I hope you do well on that one and all the rest of the exams that you have to take over the next month.
Good luck with all of the studying :)

See you when you're back,

Cyndi

MEL!! Study buddies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back