In the Widest Sense

Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Oak 12" Essence of distilled Belladonna
Another day had came in Zsofia's rather twisted life, another pitiful day for the petite fifteen year old. She was sitting peacefully (peaceful in the relative sense) on a window sill, seemingly to onlookers as if she was reading.
In reality, she was observing from her position the milling corridorways, seeking people to bully and torment. She didn't exactly want to do it, at the centre of her demi-rotten heart, but apparently it had to be done for her to become something; or at least that's what her parents told her, teaching her that she had to fight for position and respectability. Which is what she had exactly done for five years, but she was always outshone by her rival: Sunako Watanuki...
Zsofia swiftly rose from her position and started walking down the corridor towards her dormitory and bed, occasionally pushing people out of her way forcefully.

Libby had been keeping quiet about her recent events, knowing if they got out into the school there would not only be serious punishments and groundings, but she may also loose someone who was becoming ever closer to her.

When she was at school, life for Libby tended to return to normal. Or near enough. Still, she wasn't the same girl you would have found a few months ago, sitting in the Hufflepuff common room, mentoring a small first year. The was only one thing the same from those days. Larissa too had moved school. Something that hadn't been planned at all, and proved quite a shock to both their systems.

Libby was somewhat happier now she was at Durmstrang. She had more than she did before, along with a place on the quidditch team, as well as her resumed prefect position. That's what she was doing now. It was getting late, and Libby had designated herself to night duty for a little while, her wand at her side as she prodded students in the direction of their dormatories. She noticed one girl in particular, pushing her way through some students, and if Libby was to simply let this go, her postion would have been wasted.
Walking in front of the girl she held up her wand, stopping her in her tracks as the tip made contact with the top of the girls chest. "If you think age is a good enough reason to force students from your path, think again" she gave her half a faked charmed smile.

Zsofia was still contently moving through the crowd when she was stopped in her tracks rather blatantly. Looking towards her hinderer with her 1 metre 51 centimetres, she returned the smile, which would rather be a rapid grin if she was normal. Zsofika never smiled, only either grinned or laughed coldly, for now, it was the grin that she presented towards the prefect. Then she replied calmly towards her, even as her left hand moving silently down into her robes and laid itself on a small sword.
"Age I do not rely.
Blood? Yes.[sup][1][/sup]" Saying that out slowly in her broken English and finishing with two Hungarian words, Zsofika continued pleasantly with, in the same English: "ezsedyi Zsinnek Countess Zsofia. It's nice to meet you." and stretched out her right hand in a handshake.
Easily to say, she was surprised that she got caught, finally. Something that she could learn from Sunako, stealth... But now, she was apparently trapped in this seat and had to get out. Smiling again, Zsofia said: "Who are you?"

OOCOut of Character:
Footnote one: That should be "Vert? Igen."

Libby slightly lowered her wand when she considered the possibility than in fact this girl wasn't going to try anything on her, especially out in the corridors. Libby only caught half of what the girl said, although looking down at her hand, she took it within her own. "I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you" her smile lifted as she looked straight into the girls eyes. She decided just to call the girl Sofia, as the rest of her name seemed to have been lost on Libby.
"I'm Liberty Barnett. Libby. Fifth year prefect" she said proudly. It had been a while however now she wore her badge on her robe with confident. Even as a Hufflepuff she hadn't had the guts to simply call upon someone. Libby was aware this girl was ether one of those who picked on people because of their blood status, or just strange. "Blood has nothing to do with how a person is" she said matter-of-factly. She had friends who were muggle-borns and pure bloods, and any of them could have been ether. "I suppose you were off to bed?" Libby said, with a hint of persuasion. She wondered if this girl was going to go quietly.

Zsofika sneered silently as she saw the wand being lowered, so the guise was working, well lets keep doing it then. Putting up a friendly face, she said: "It's my pleasure getting along with you." Keeping her half-grin on and her left hand on the sword, which was covered with her robes, she said and asked: "Well... Libby, you could call me Sofia. Where are you from?" Pausing and letting words sink in, she wondered if the prefect already knew it but still said it anyways. "I am from Hungary. They call me by the name of Zsofika there. This I do not like..."
Trailing off, Zsofia instead went off towards the windows, placing both hands on the sill, her sheath accidentally scraped the stone, causing a shrieking metallic sound, which she didn't seem to hear. She said instead: "Isn't the night beautiful?" It was more of a statement than a question, she loved roaming the night.
Turning back her head towards Libby,Zsofika said rather surprised: "But yes. Blood...
Ver, in our language, is of trivial importance to me." Pausing, she asked the prefect, still surprised at the coincidential mention: "So why did you bring it up?" Zsofika then turned back to the window.
"Yes of course, what do thee think of me?" Still surprised, Zsofia decided to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back