In the evening

"Oh right.." Sam said feeling sorry for this guy. He had been through a lot. It also made Sam feel kind of guilty about how he had treated and talked about his parents. "Don't worry, the guys are cool in our year. I'll introduce him to Knight." Sam said happily, Scorpius was the coolest guy he knew. He was also his best friend.

Sam shrugged, "Bored I guess...getting away from study." Sam chuckled. Anythign to get away from studying. "And you Ms.Johnson?" Sam asked her perkly.

Sam shrugged, "I like it up here." Sam gazed out onto the grounds. "Its an escape really." It was especially since all the Ravenclaws were studying. "Yeah sorry about that.." he shuffled his foot uncomfortably.

Kate smiled with a twinkle in her eye. "Don't worry. I was joking! I was hoping for some company!" She smiled and looked at him in the eye. "So, it seems that i have told you a secret. It is now your turn. Tell me something i don't know." She said and siddled up so Sam could squeeze on the seat next to her.

Sam thought about it. Did he have any secrets? Not that he knew of but he sat beside her anyway. "Umm...I don't have any." Sam said trying to think harder. "I hate History of Magic." Sam joked and nudged her. "I really dunno Kate. I don't have any." he admitted.

Sam smiled, "That is kinda..." he paused. "Weird." He laughed. "Okay um...well speaking of dreams my dream is to become the best quidditch player of all time!" He said with excitement in his voice. "What do you want to do when your older?" he asked curioulsy.

Kate smiled and nodded. "Yeh i know." Hearing Sam's plan of the future she couldn't resist replying. "Well at the rate you are going, you will get into the records for talking the most of it. No, i think you will be able to do that. I would come and practise with you but i am too scared. My cousin James however LOVES quiditch! Almost as mad as you i could say so he would go to practise with you." She smiled and took a breath. "Um, either a nurse or an auror. At the moment it looks like a nurse for me, i am helping out in the hospital wing." She said quietly.

"Oh really. See I didn't know that." Sam said, "How is it going?" he asked her, she would be a perfect nurse. Kate is such a kind and caring person. Sam on the other hand hated looking after the sick, he knew it was selfish but he really couldn't stand it. He would leave others to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back