In the breeze

Robert took his hand off Rhianne's arm and smiled inside. He leant back against the tree and sighed.

Rhianne wiped her tears away,quite happy that Robert somehow comforted her..She sat beside him,leaned her head on the tree and twirled her wand..In a whisper,she said.."Avis!" which conjured a flock of canary birds out of her wand..

"Woah!" Robert jumped at the sight of the canary birds. "Do you know how shocking that is to see as a muggle-born?!" he asked still staring at them. How the...How..?

Rhianne laughed..Letting the flock circled her head,she turned to Robert and replied, "It's easy..Once you know the spell and practice..I can even teach you.."

Larissa rolled her eyes.
So what if Rhianne could make birds come out of her wand? What use would that be when Larissa achieved her hearts desire? What use would it be if she ran into trouble?
Larissa smiled to herself, imagining Rhianne being attacked by a swarm of Death Eaters and all she could do was shoot pretty birds from her wand.
"What lesson did you learn that in?" Larissa asked , pretending to be curious.

Rhianne glanced at Larissa..She smiled despite of what the girl did to her.."No subject at all..Mama and Papa showed me these tricks which I eventually learned when I arrived here.."

Robert smiled at Rhianne. "You're lucky. I don't have a magical family" he grinned, although was slightly disappointed. "It's really clever though" he added. He could hardly do any magic at all. Let alone something that looked pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back