In the Big Apple

Chloe Livingstone

Chloe Livingstone sat on the couch in her massive penthouse. If you looked out of the windows, one would see across Central Park west in New York City. The Livingstones were quite weathly from the numerous muggle hotels her father owned. It showed in everything they owned. The apartment was very impressive. It was filled with the very best money could buy.

Her parents were out of town for the next month so Chloe came home to stay for a while, bringing Leo with her. She had been staying with him for the last few weeks, only leaving for short trips to model or have a photoshoot. Chloe sighed as she picked up the television remote. She flicked through the channels as she waited on Leo. She was ready but he was in the shower. She tried to amuse herself with a show on the history channel.

Leo had just gotten out of the shower. He had put his shorts on, but flung his shirt over his shoulder, and was holding it by the edge of his fingers.

He raced down the stairs. He had been staying with Chloe in America for a while and was loving every minute of it. He smiled as his eyes focussed on Chloe, who was sat on the sofa. Leo strutted over to her, as he ran his hand through his hair, then shook it about to shake off the wetness, and make it look better. As Leo reached Chloe he put his hand on her cheek then slid it down the side of her neck, then down her arm, to her waist, as he leaned down and kissed Chloe's lips before sitting down next to her. "Morning." He said, as his smile widened a little more.

Chloe grinned, admiring the view in front of her as Leo came into the room. He really was a sight to see. Chloe loved every inch of him, not that she would say outloud. She had fallen for him in the two months they had been together. It was a realization that startled her but not in a bad way. Chloe was not going to tell him though, especially not first. Her hand twined through his hair as he leaned down to kiss her. She savored his lips. "Good morning." she told him with a smirk on her lips.

Leo placed his arm around Chloe as she greeted him a Good Morning. "And how are you today?" He asked, as he flung his shirt over his head, so that it hung around his neck. "Sleep well?" He asked, knowing fully well how much sleep Chloe had got. He had been lying next to her for the whole time. Leo gazed over to the window, where he spotted that the sun was shining through. "Looks set to be another good, and hot day..." He said, as he leaned in to kiss Chloe's lips once again.

Chloe grinned at Leo as he asked her how she slept. "oh you know, I was pretty tired when I finally went to sleep so I sleptt vey well." she said with a coy smile. "What about you? How was your night?" she asked with a smirk. Chloe knew how his night had been. They both had enjoyed it very much. Chloe looked out over the streets of New York. The sun was shining and beautiful outside. It would be a great day out. "I think you are right babe. The only question is how do you want to enjoy it?" she asked him, amusement in her blue eyes.

Leo listened carefully to Chloe's every word. He loved the sound of her voice right now. "My night was very good thank you...it was a little hot in there...but ya know...I soon got used to it." Leo said, as a cheeky smile spread across his face. He leaned in to kiss Chloe's lips once again, then pulled away to reply to Chloe again. "Well...I think that's up to you...but if I know you well enough then I think it would start along these lines." Leo said as his hand moved across Chloe's chest, then rested against the far side of her neck. Leo then leaned in and kissed Chloe passionately. He made the kiss last for as long as his breath would allow him. Then when he couldn't hold it any longer, he took a short breath, then began kissing her again, as he slowly began to move on top of Chloe, as his knees dug into the bits of sofa either side of her, as he continued to kiss Chloe.

Chloe giggled as Leo joked with her. It had been hot but not in a temperature way. Her heart raced as Leo kissed her. "Nevermind about the rest of the day." she murmured. It never stopped amazing her that he could make her feel lightheaded no matter how much time passed. Chloe kissed Leo back with all the passion she could muster. She was completely distracted by Leo as he shifted to be on top of her. Chloe's body hungered for him. The rest of the day's plans were forgotten. They could wait. Chloe reached her arms up, pulling Leo closer. Her blue eyes smoldered at him.

Leo couldn't resist. He continued to kiss Chloe, and laughed at her words a little. "Mmm...the rest of the day...will come when it decides to..." He said, laughing a little as his hands stroked Chloe's cheeks, then moved up and moved through her hair. Leo then stood up in front of Chloe, then grabbed her hands and pulled her up gently. "How about...we go for a walk?" He said with a sweet smile on his face, as he chucked his t-shirt onto the sofa, then slid his arms around Chloe's waist, so that they met at her lower back. "I mean...I really do need warming up a bit..." He said cheekily. It wasn't cold at all, but Leo enjoyed being this close to Chloe, and he wanted to spend every waking moment with her. Leo kissed Chloe's lips again as his hands moved from her lower back, to grip hold of her hands. His fingers entwined with hers as he moved their arms about in a cute way as he ended the kiss and looked at Chloe in the eyes, with a sweet and loving smile on his face.

Chloe was surprised as he suggested they go for a walk. She had figured that he would want to spend at least the next few hours in bed with her. Chloe closed her eyes as Leo stroked her face. Her heart rate increased as a soft smile graced her lips, making her look like the angel she wasn't. "I guess we could go for a walk in the park." she said, gesturing out the window to Central Park. Leo kissed her once more and Chloe melted into him. It was picture perfect. She never wanted to leave his side. As the kiss ended, he looked at her with a look that made her cold heart warm. She smiled up at him and said three words she had never spoken to anyone other than her parents. "I love you." she said, her soft voice like a purr.

Leo was a little surprised when Chloe told him that she loved him. It wasn't that he didn't like it, it just wasn't Chloe. Never-the-less, Leo smiled at Chloe. It was smile of happiness and adoration. "I love you to Chloe." He said, replying back in the soft way that she had just spoken to him. Leo clambered his way back on top of Chloe, and kissed her lips once again. "Are you still up for that walk?" He asked, not sure if he could be bothered to anymore. "We can still go if you want, but lying here next to...or should I say on top of you seems a whole lot more comfortable." He said as a cheeky laugh appeared from the back of his throat as he finished his sentence.

Leo rolled back onto his side of the bed, and led on his back, as he stretched his arm over and ran his hand through Chloe's hair. He then took Chloe's hand, and gave it a gentle tug towards him, encouraging Chloe to move closer to him. "Come on." He said, pulling the duvet cover over himself and Chloe, then pulling Chloe in close to him as he kissed her lips again. "It's a little hotter under here, less room, less light...less talking...and more of..." Leo kissed Chloe's lips again. "This." He said, pulling away for a split second, before kissing her passionately again and holding it for a few minutes, only stopping for the occasional breath.

:p

Chloe's blue eyes widened as she heard him repeat those three little words back to her. She could hardly believe that he would feel the same about her. She smiled joyfully at him. "You do?" she asked incrediously. Leo was her first permenant relationship. One where it was more than just sex. Chloe was fitting into the role of girlfriend quite easily, taking her by surprise. She had stopped the random flings though she still drank entirely too much. She laughed melodially. "No, I think I might can be persuaded to forget the whole walk idea." she said slyly. Chloe's heart was racing and thunderously loud. She could almost guarentee that Leo could hear it.

Shivers went up and down her spine as Leo's warm fingers traced over her slim figure. She had the appearance of being quite fragile and breakable but it was the exact oppisite. Chloe wiggled her way up against his side as she kissed him back with love and passion. Her heart threatened to explode out of her chest. Her lips traced his jawline as he spoke. "Well I can't argue with that." she said with a coy smile. Chloe's fingers undid Leo's pants, knowing what this was leading to.

Leo laughed at Chloe when she questioned him loving her. Of course he loved her, Leo may have been going through a big change in his life recently, but Chloe wasn't part of that, Leo would do anything for Chloe. "Of course I love you." He said, almost as if he knew that Chloe already knew the answer to her own question.

Leo smiled throughout the kiss. He had always enjoyed kissing Chloe, it gave him a warm feeling inside, and Leo loved that feeling. Leo began to let his fingers trail up Chloe's top as he felt her un-doing his bottoms. Leo knew Chloe's intentions and he quite liked them. He continued to kiss Chloe. This is how their relationship started, and this is how he wanted it to continue. Although, that wasn't all Leo was after, Chloe was not one to be messed with. Leo wasn't going to just use her for sex, he loved her dearly, and he wanted to love her, cuddle her, and protect her for a long time to come yet. "I'm hoping you're convinced that I love you now...wait a sec..." Leo said cheekily, with a mischievous smile on his face, as he pulled Chloe even closer, so that their bodies were touching. "That's better, the heat was going." Leo said, before laughing loudly. He secretly loved his innuendo filled jokes, and he hoped that Chloe did to.

Chloe's heart lurched in her chest. She could hardly believe that he loved her back. It made her giddy with joy. He was the only person who could bring out the warmth in her. Typically, she was a cold, uncaring person. It was similar to how her parents acted. It was how she was raised. Leo brought out the best in her. Chloe smiled up at her boyfriend.

Chloe skillfully took off Leo's pants. Her warm lips trailed along his throat. "I....love.....you" she said as she kissed his neck. She liked saying those words to him and belonging to him. She had never thought she would find someone like that. Her normal route had just been to have random hook ups without any feeling but Leo had changed all that for her. She giggled as he pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his bare chest.

(Yay. :p )

Leo and Chloe's relationship was obviously going to be a fun, but loving one. Leo would do anything for Chloe right at this moment. There was just something about her that made her different to other girls. Other girls, Leo would just pass by, and the occasional one would spend the night with him, and then they would go back to being complete strangers. But Chloe had stuck around, and now they were an item, and Leo liked things that way.

Leo gently moved Chloe's top over her head as he listened to her. He laughed as she kissed his throat whilst telling him that she loved him. Leo had always loved Chloe's seductive ways. It was just Chloe. Leo chucked Chloe's shirt onto the floor then moved back to be close to Chloe. His fingers trailed down her body as he began to remove her bottoms. Leo moved on top of Chloe, then pulled the duvet cover back over himself and Chloe. He began to kiss her lips as he replied in each breath. "Well...Maybe...I....love...you to." He said, before moving down from her lips and onto her neck as his hands began to move around Chloe's body. Leo paused for a second as he mischievously smiled at Chloe. "So then...what's next?" He asked, knowing exactly what was next, but slowly trying to lure Chloe deeper in to his seductiveness.

Sorry for the delayed response! :shy:

Chloe smirked as Leo removed her clothing. This was how the beginning of their relationship started. She had been intoxicated and so had he. They spent the night together at his apartment and she had expected that to be the end of that. However, it wasn't. There was something about Leo that made him keep Chloe's attention and affection in a way that she had never felt before. She could honestly say he had taught her how to love with her heart instead of her body.

Chloe laughed as Leo asked what was next. It was pretty obvious since he was strattling her under the covers of her blanket. She grinned at him. "I dunno. I thought we might go for coffee." she said, teasingly. Her fingers trailed up his spine lightly. Chloe lifted her face up and kissed Leo with love. She just thought she would keep this one around for a while.

(No Probs. :) )

Leo laughed as Chloe joked about going for a coffee. "Oh and what kind of coffee would that be..." Leo laughed as he softly kissed Chloe's neck whilst he thought. "Because I don't know about you, but I like my coffee's steaming hot, and I like to get energy from them..." Leo chuckled as he began to kiss Chloe's lips again, whilst his hands moved down her body.

2 Hours Later.

Leo was led next to Chloe, his arms were wrapped around her, and Leo had enjoyed the past few hours. "Well I think I'd be right in saying that we shouldn't leave it to long until we make another 'coffee.' Leo joked.

Chloe sighed happily as she laid her bed. Leo's arms were wrapped securely around her slender, unclothed frame. They day was nearing an end and they had spent all of it bed. No that she was complaining. It had been a most enjoyable afternoon. Chloe laughed at Leo's joke as she shook her head. "I doubt it will be long at all before I want some more coffee." she said seductively trailing her fingertips across his chest. "We didn't get to take our walk. " Chloe said with a slight pout.

Leo laughed a little as Chloe mentioned the walk that they had thought about taking. "Well, we could go on our walk now...but...going on a naked streak through the streets of New York is a little inappropriate don't you think?" Leo joked as he smiled cheekily at Chloe. "But if that's what you want." Leo said, sitting up in bed, as if to get out of it. Leo leaned back to kiss Chloe's forehead, before eventually getting up and putting his shorts on. Leo then sat back down on the bed, choosing to leave his shirt off. He leant back from the side of the bed, then rolled over onto his tummy so he could see Chloe properly. "So uh...how about, we get up, and then see where our lips...oh...I meant feet take us..." He said, crawling further into the bed to be near Chloe, then moving himself over Chloe into a press-up like position, then leaning down and kissing her on the lips. He held it, and made it passionate as he waited for Chloe's reply.

Chloe laughed as Leo suggested they just walk through the streets. Sometimes he could be so silly! She shook her head and hit him with the pillow from behind her head. Her dark curls fanned out under her head. She watched as he got up and put his pants on, whistling at him. "I like this view. Maybe you should model." Chloe teased her boyfriend. After all, he did look fantastic. Chloe smiled as Leo climbed back up into the bed, still shirtless. Her heart sped as his lips pressed to her soft red ones. She kissed him back just as intensely as he kissed her. When they broke apart, Chloe quickly rolled out from under him to stand on the other side of the bed. Her blue eyes were teasing him since she knew he was getting worked up again. "I think it's time to take a walk." the model announced as she put back on her black lacy undergarments that did not exactly hide any of her skin. "You need to see more of the city than just my bedroom." she teased him. Chloe leaned down and gently kissed him before picking up her dress to put it back on.

Leo laughed when Chloe whistled at him. Leo knew he was good-looking, he'd try not to come across as vain, but he knew all to well that girls liked him. "Alright, I don't know about the modelling, but don't worry..." Leo paused for thought. "You'll be seeing plenty more of 'that' later on..." He said cheekily.

Leo scrambled over to Chloe's side of the bed as he waited for her to put her dress back on. He then stood up next to her once she was done, and took her hand. "You know what...it's a hot day, I don't think I'll bother with a shirt..." He said, as he noticed the sun's rays beaming through the curtains. "I take it you're happy about that..." Leo said vainly as he laughed a little. "Come On You." He said, walking Chloe towards the bedroom door, then opening it. Leo turned to Chloe then kissed her lips once more, before heading downstairs with her.

Chloe secured her pretty dress back onto her slim figure, making sure it wasn't too wrinkled. She grinned as Leo took her hand. "I think that might be the best bit of news I've heard all day." she teased him lightly as she followed him out of the penthouse. They took the elevator down to the lobby of the hotel. Chloe walked gracefully forward in her high heels. She looked across the street at Central park and a bit farther down the street at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Chloe pursed her pretty lips as she thought about where they should walk to. Then she had a better idea. Chloe stepped forward and stuck up her arm. Immediately a taxi stopped for her. She climbed in with Leo sliding in after her. "Times Square please." she told the cab driver before turning back to her boyfriend.

They reached the Square as quickly as could be hoped for. Chloe handed the driver a hundred dollar bill. "Keep the change." she said with a smirk as she got out of the cab. Across the street was a billboard picture of Chloe. She grabbed Leo's arm and pointed at the picture. "Oh my gosh! They put it in Times Square!" she squeeled excitedly. This was a huge deal for the 18 year old.

Leo followed Chloe as she called a taxi. He spent most of the short journey kissing Chloe, and remained happy as the taxi came to halt and the happy couple arrived in Times Square. "Wow, I've never been here before." He said happily. Leo linked arm in arm with Chloe as they walked through Times Square together. He laughed when Chloe grabbed his arm. It had made him jump.

Leo's eyes followed Chloe's arm out and looked up at the billboard that she was pointing to. It was a picture of her. Leo's heart sunk a little inside. The picture was very appealing to men a similar age to Leo, and he didn't want his girl getting too much male attention. He could cope with the odd few but not the thousands of men who walked through Times Square on a daily basis. Leo decided to put on a fake smile and pretend to be happy for Chloe. He didn't want to upset her as she seemed excited about it. And until Leo found a way of telling her that he disapproved of it, that was the way Leo was going to act. But Leo's fake happiness didn't always work too well..."Aww Babe that's one for the men of Times Square...you look amazing." He said, turning to her with a fake smile and kissing her cheek, choosing not to go for her lips right now. Leo was a little put out at the sight of Chloe's picture. Leo thought she looked great in it, but it wasn't a picture for all of America to be seeing. He had always understood about her modelling career...until now.

Chloe frowned at Leo's tone of voice and the look on his face. He did not seem at all to be happy or pleased at the good turn in her modeling career. In fact, he seemed a little angry or something. He had only kissed her cheek. What was his problem? And what did he mean that the men of Times Square would like it? She turned to her boyfriend, a frown still on her flawless face. "You don't seem too pleased." Chloe accused him. "This is really good for me. Do you know what it means to have your picture in Times Square?" she asked, slightly annoyed at Leo's lack of proper enthusiasm.

Leo frowned. Chloe had noticed his disapproval. Leo understood that this could be a big break for Chloe, and he was pleased for her about that part of it. But Leo didn't like the fact that thousands of people could see this picture, and he somehow had to explain that to Chloe. Leo took Chloe's hands into his before speaking. "I'm Sorry Chloe, you really do look fantastic and everything, and I know how much it means to you, but..." Leo paused for a few seconds. "You know all those men walking through Times Square every day...I don't know if I want thousands of men after my girl...my Chloe..." He said awkwardly. Leo knew there was trouble ahead, which he really didn't want. Leo wondered himself why he couldn't just be happy for Chloe. There was just something holding him back. "I don't know what it is Chloe, I trust you and I love you, but maybe I just don't trust the men out there...I don't want you to get hurt..." He said softly, as he kissed Chloe's forehead. He really didn't want this to spark an argument between them. He hated it when they argued.

Chloe's temper flared as Leo told her why he seemed so unhappy. Her blue eyes harded as her temper grew. So what if other men sought after her? She had magic to keep her safe from muggle men and very few wizards would be seeing this picture. She glared at Leo. "Why can't you just be happy for me? So what if other men see it?" she asked him, her voice low since they were in public. "How is a picture going to hurt me?" she asked him skeptically. Chloe looked up at the picture once more and found nothing wrong with it. She looked gorgeous as usual. "My picture has always been in magizines and such because of who my parents are. This is good publicity for their business too. Men have always been after me but trust me. I'm well protected from them." she said, rolling her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back