Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Alright...

Ioan was just recently dumped by Adrianne after she found out he was cheating on her with a girl named Adrianna. He's feeling angry at himself because he was caught and ended up losing the closest thing he's had to a real family in a while- Adrianne who he actually really liked and Lorin, his son.

So, I'm looking for Ioan to find a friend he can lean on, particularly a guy. He doesn't need to be a death eater, though it would help. He's spent so much of his time being a playa that he doesn't really have any close friends. :(

If anyone wants to make an enemy, Ioan is really not in the mood to put up with other people and it would probably be easy to set him off.

Also, if any ladies want to rp... Ioan is a huge flirt :r

Any other ideas?

Thanks

If you don't mind the age difference Link needs friends to =D Especially one who is a death eater so how bout it bro?

I have two characters who you could use.

Dervish-He is 22 and has a girlfriend who he would do anything for. Dervish is thinking about becoming a DE but isn't sure yet. He is very loyal to people who seem to be worthy of his friendship.

Odette-Odette is 20 and works for the ministry in the floo network. She likes herself a bit too much but is up to meeting new people

I have one female character who is very flirty, and could be up for a small fling if he wants, depending on how well they get along. Her name's Calixa.

Avory Brandt reporting for duty :r:

Flirt. In a relationship but doesn't mind the cheating - seeing as her boyfriend works at the school and isn't always at home. And always up for a laugh ^_^

And the relationship won't last for long so if Ioan is good enough they could last longer, completely up to yourself though :D

Link: Sounds cool. Ioan always wanted a little brother :p

Shaylah: I'm up for rping with either one, though I think Odette would probably be more compatible with Ioan. It might be interesting to rp Ioan and Dervish though because I don't think they would get along all that well. Hmm...

Angela: :woot: A cougar (for Ioan anyway)! We'll have to give this a try and definitely see how they get along.

Avory: I'm going to pm you. I think Avory might be able to help Ioan with something... :r

OoooooOoOooOOOhh *switches account*

Cynthia Vandervoort pure blood gossip columnist for the daily prophet, they might get along since Cynthia could tell him loads about the ministry and such... plus she's pretty Slytherinish if that what you like.

Sweet any idea for a rp or just post? Pm if need to :D

AWESOME..... see no one else agrees that she's a cougar. You deserve a high-five for recognizing that! Anyways, want me to start, or will you, or any ideas?

Cynthia: I think they'd probably get on well but probably more as friends suprisingly enough, especially if Ioan can get information from her.

Angela: Can you start it?

Yeah sure, sorry i hadn't realized you replied this

Alphonse Snow could possibly be a male friend of his. He is a bit on the quiet side, but when he gets to know someone a bit better he'll relax a little bit. On top of that I also have his two siblings Leon and Anastasia Snow, but I haven't applied them to be Death Eaters yet.

A also have another active Death Eater Nicolette Hensel, but I'm not completely sure if they would get along friend-wise due to her extremely bubbly nature. And I already have her set on relationships.

If you want to rp with Alphonse, that would be cool. Ioan only has a few death eater "friends" and they are both female, so it would definitely be good for him to know a male death eater better. I can start the rp but it will have to wait a few days because I'm swamped with rps at the moment. Just let me know if you're still interested.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back