OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Well, a few things have fallen through my fingers on HNZ since Alicia's absence began and I need your help to get two of them back on track. :)
Primarily: Shops and Shopkeepers
Is there a shop where you know that there is not a currently active shopkeeper? There likely is. If you know of one please send me a personal message with the name of the shopkeeper, a link to their profile and the time of their last login.
People with shopkeeper accounts: If you still plan to be active with your shopkeeper, but haven't been recently, please contact me to ensure you do not get removed from your post.

Secondly: Student Clubs.
There are a great number of student clubs currently in the student clubs forum, however only a handful are still active.
If you know of a club where either the leader is not currently an active member of HNZ or it has been closed please contact myself (again, over personal message) and I will deal with the situation appropriately.

Leaders of student clubs: Has your club been inactive as of late but you plan to keep it running? Make sure to contact me so your club doesn't disappear!

Thank you all for your co-operation and assistance,

~Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back