Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
((Open after Daph posts with Emery))

"COME ON!"
Rāwhiti laughed as he hauled Emery into the Great Hall, not letting go of the Ravenclaw's arm. "It's one evening, it's gonna be fun. Doesn't the Great Hall look cool like this?"

Emery groaned as Rāwhiti dragged him into the great hall. "It just looks like the grounds." He muttered as Rāwhiti dragged him past a tree. "We can see this out of the window in the winter."

Rāwhiti rolled his eyes. "Not everything! Plus, everyone's dressed up fancy!" He hadn't really dressed up himself, but now he wished he had. "Look, there's ice skating, let's go!"

Emery grumbled under his breath as Rāwhiti dragged him along. "You're not." He muttered. He groaned as the other boy noticed the ice skating pond, but couldn't really pull himself free as Rāwhiti was stronger. "I don't ice skate." He told him firmly.

Rāwhiti only grinned brighter at the assertion. "You don't ice skate yet." He said confidently, leading the Ravenclaw over to the rink.

Emery quite literally dug his heels into the snow, shaking his head. "I don't." He told his friend. "I can cheer you on, but I'm not going on there."

Rāwhiti was surprised that Emery was so resistant, but he laughed lightly. "What, do I have to carry you?" He teased. If Emery was this set against it though, he knew he wouldn't be getting the chance.

Emery rolled his eyes. "I know you're strong, but you're not that strong." He said dismissively.

"Wanna bet?!" Rāwhiti laughed, eyes lighting up at the new challenge.

Emery looked at Rāwhiti in disbelief. "You wouldn't."

Rāwhiti's eyes widened in glee. "Oh, you know I would." He grinned before moving, ducking to get his shoulder under Emery's waist and easily hoisting him onto one shoulder. "You're like a bag of feathers, bro!"

Emery should have known better than to challenge Rāwhiti. He yelped as the Gryffindor picked him up, struggling weakly. "Let me down!"

Rāwhiti laughed lightly as Emery struggled, holding onto him easily. He kept him up for a moment longer before letting Emery down to the ground. "Could easily carry you onto that ice."

Emery kicked Rāwhiti in the shin and scowled at him. "But you won't, because I'll never talk to you again." He said, flushed from embarrassment.

Rāwhiti yelped, hopping a little as he rubbed his shin. "Unnecessary!" He laughed.

Emery frowned at his friend. "Very necessary. Don't pick me up." He snapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back