Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna waited her best friend Kiara and she know that soon be Valentin's dance and that make her feel bad. She was such a mess and no one asked her go together the ball. But she was try forgot about this but still she was a sad feeling. She hoped that soon she can forgot about this feeling and leave next.

@Kiara Wood

Kiara missed Hogwarts while being away, she missed her friends also. "Jennaaaaaa! How are you? I am so excited for this semester!!! Let's make it the best semester ever!" Kiara still didn't know about Jenna and Daintree's breakup, if she knew, she would act differently around her best friend.

Jenna take deep breath and looked her friend with warm smile. "Fine, i guess and you? "Yeah, lets make the grate samester" She was try to be positive to her friend but tody her mood was a little bad.

And then Kiara noticed the way Jenna was talking, she was faking that she is happy. "I hope, you know I am there for you! You can be honest with me, what happened?" she was kinda hoping that Jenna won't say that is because of ball, Kiara'd feel bad that she has a date and Jenna doesn't. Girls before boys, right? She'd be extremely confused.

"Thanky, Kia! I realy apriciate and i'm so sorry. I just i broke up with Daintree and he told me that i'm to good for him and i don't know enymore if i belive enyone and mayby layer again tell me that i am such a mess and nothing more. I better be alone" Jenna told her fear and she know that was right and how she ever can trust the man? Mayby she was the problem?

"He did what? Alright, look at me! He is a jerk, if he left you! He was right, you are too good for him! Look at you, you are beautiful, smart, funny, sweet and caring! He doesn't deserve you, if he don't see how amazing you are! He is not worth any of your tears and I swear, if he will even come close to you, I will jenx him!" Now, it was first time since she transferred, that she was mad. She perfectly knew, that she wasn't joking about jenxing him. She was daredevil and she was loyal friend, she would never let anyone hurt her friends. After her mess words, Kiara took Jenna's hands and put them close to her face, kissed her hand and then supportivly smiled at her. "You are not a mess! It's perfectly fine that you feel down, you lost someone you love and of course you don't feel good about it! Just know, I love you and know, that I am not going to leave you any under circumstance. I am there for you!" Yes, she said that she loves her, but about love it was meant friendly love. That crush was too small to confess in real love. But after her words, she tightly hugged Jenna and kissed her on her forehead.

Jenna listened Kiaras words and she wanted be strong and forgot all this and wake up some day latter when she feel lot of better but right now she was lost her thought but she was trying pretend be strong. "Thanky so much Kiara and i realy apriciate. You don't need to vorie and he won't be do that. He is jurk yes but don't need to jinx him becouse you lose house points and make spell to others is wrong. And if you hate him then that fine but no need to jinx. It's bad use spell the people." Well right now she was deffending him and she didn't know if she wanted be friends with him but he don't deserve this jinx spell and she know that.

"I just hope i hope i forgot soon this feeling and i always was so strong and i don't like feel this so week. You think? Thanky so much Kiara and i love you to and you are my best friend and i realy need that. Can we do that something fan and forget it?" Jenna hugged her friend and smiled tonher and she was ready to move on.

Kiara widened her eyes even more. "I can't leave this like that! He can't get away just like that! I can use some other way not spells!" She was mad at Daintree, she liked him a lot, when they first met, he seemed sweet and caring. She already knew that she will overthink and will come to thought that actually she understands him, it is not that important. They are just teens, break ups are not that important.

"You are and you always were strong, so alright. I know that you will get over this easily, so sure. We can do something more fun! Give me a second," she tried to come up with something. "Hahaha, what do you think if we play three facts? It's like you need to say three facts about you, two of them are true and one is wrong. What do you think about it? But I guess, we will need a little bit more people to this, if you don't want to get more people, we can play just together." at least, theycan get to know each other better.

"I know, it's sucks but somtimes you need live next and forgot thinks. You know first time relontiships never worked out and always need a miracle. When times come and i will be fine. I realy wanted him to be happy. So please don't and i will be fine." She shake Kiaras hair and hoped that her words will a little help her came down. Now she was feeling right and she was not enymore anger to her life.

"Thanky so much and always be there with me!" Jenna hugged her best friend and smiled her. She was thinking about eating and mayby something drink our mayby get donat?" That is a grate idea and we need find the people." Jenna smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back