OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara felt guilty for that previous meeting with Jenna, she opened to her, but all Kiara did was thought about herself and just ran off. Jenna'd never open up to her again, all she did was cared about herself. Now Kia thought about herself as egoist even if that wasn't true, but she felt like that. She decided that if she opens up to Jenna, like Jenna opened, it'll make situation better and Jenna won't feel like Kia doesn't trust her. It was really hard for her, but she decided that only way how to show that she trusts her, is telling her side of story. "Goodmorning sunshine!" Kiara hugged Jenna from back, it was breakfast and Ravenclaw again decided to join her Hufflepuff friend and sat next to her. "So I uhm.. I need to tell you something, because that was really uh unpleasant from me. So I.. like yes, I think I need to tell you why I was crying that day." she actually hoped that Jen won't just get up and leave, and will listen to everything she wanted to say. While talking, she was scared to look at friend, that's why she looked around table and then took cereal again, she never ate something heavy at morning.

Maiya approved control of Jenna

@Jenna Jusantrea

Jenna was gave her Kiara time and little space and she was her self being bissy. She spend time helped Herbology proffessor and with other things but today she finaly get breakfast and Jenna as always hungry. She was surprise when soumone hugged her and not the right moment when she was drink orange juice. Jenna started to cough, but then she recovered from the shock. ''Good morning my moon.'' Jenna was the sunshine that Kiara was the moon in the night sky. '' Sit with me and tell me, if you are ready.'' Hufflepuff girl smiled the girl and Jenna was not always be mean.

Kiara fastly let Jenna go from hug. "Oh my God! Jenna, I'm sorry! Are you alive?" that was weird tendence of her, she knew that friend is alive, but still asked that. But then she started to laugh, she was afraid and still never tried to skip any chance to laugh. "My love, so I am your moon? I am always down for it," she giggled and kissed her cheek. She already felt more confident about everything that was going on, she already knew that Jenna won't pull her away. "I'll never be ready tor this conversation, but you need to know. If you are my best friend, then you also need to know it." she said it and started to eat her breakfast. "So uh yes.. I got adopted by my uncle Jackson at the very beginning of this summer. That happened because in the end of may, after school my parents couldn't pick me up immediatly and I decided to go home with my friend who also lived in Paris. When my parents drived to pick me up, they also were with my grandparents and I already came out of house and waited for them. They were already on crossroad and mom already waved me, and then out of nowhere came that damn truck with drunk driver and their cars.. everything happened so fast that the last thing I remember is that I ran to them and fire. That day when we talked, it-it was exactly half a year since they died. If they didn't die, I'd never be here, I'd never sit here with you and I'd never meet anyone from here. I'm happy that I'm here, but I'm sad that it asked that much." Tears fell down her cheeks and she just wiped them off, and smiled at Jenna. She trusted Jenna more than she thought and that was the reason why she was there not somewhere else. "Uncles Jacks and James, and aunt Vio did their best to help me stand on my feets properly and be the same as I was before that happened." she didn't touch her food and didn't touch Jenna, she said a lot and she understood that friend needs to accept all that information.

''What Daintree would be tell if you almost kill me?'' Jenna giggled to her and imagine her boyfriend face and how was he right now if he get shcok. ''Of course, you are my moon.'' Hufflepuff girl blushed when Kiara kissed the cheek and why she liked that kiss? If she liked girls to? No no, that can be the right feeling. ''And my moon, don't forget that.'' Jenna giggled but now she was ready lister her best friend.''Oh no, I'm so sorry and my mom to die in the car trush and i know what you feeling, my dear. My brother save me but mom he didn't. But now is better life life with Jackson and family?'' Jenna hugged her best friend and she know how she was feel and she forgot her breakfast. ''Don't worry, change for a new life is always difficult, but you will see that in time everything will work out and i be with you.'' She hoped that this time she say her true words and make feel better and she alredy made mess last time. ''I'm realy glad you are happy and sorry for last time of me mess, i didn't want to.'' She take deep breath.

"He wouldn't that I was the one that killed you. No one'd know," Kiara laughed and jokingly put her arm around Jenna's neck as she was going to choke her, but didn't make any pressure and only then let her go still laughing. Why it was so easy to laugh when you were going to tell something important and sad? It shouldn't be funny moment! But it was Kiara, she was easy to make laugh even if she was almost crying or really mad. "You are blushing!" she loudly laughed and then kissed her cheek again, well, she understood that now Jenna was just a friend, that time was only moment, at least now. "I'd never forget that, my love!" she joked again, but this time didn't reach out for a hug or kiss. "I can't say that now my life is better, but I can't say that it's bad. I mean, it'd be weird if my life became better after their death, wouldn't it? But I feel happy enough to live my life on the fullest even with everything that happened and everything I saw. Uncle Jacks was fast enough to take me away from France, I left my home and it helped me to restart everything so yeah. My life is not bad too, I just miss them, I wish that they could only hug me when I feel down or laugh with me when I'm happy or support me when I need that. But uncle Jacks does that too, but that's not the same, but I still love him. He always does his best and James and aunt Vio too. They give me the best support now, i can't imagine how hard it'd be if they weren't with me." At least her eyes weren't watering anymore. "Sometimes I just feel like I could have helped them, but I didn't." Kia shrugged her shoulders and then smiled at Jenna. "Oh, that wasn't your fault!" Kiara giggled, didn't Jenna understand that Kiara told her about her big secret only to explain why their last meeting was such a mess? "But now, let's talk about something positive and perfectly never again about what we just talked about. So did you saw Gryffindor and Ravenclaw game? I understand that I am in Ravenclaw but Gryffindor and especially Lysander was on fire! Like that was SO good! Did you congratulate them?" because she didn't, but she already knew Sander and felt like she needed to tell him how good he was.

"But i turned a ghost and all the time don't leave you alone and dreams to" Jenna giggled her friend and she don't know why she was blushing to Kiara. "Daintree would be mad if you kiss me again in the cheek" Jenna giggled @Daintree Vaskevold. "Thanky Kiara for opened me and now i understand why you was crying. You always be miss them but you don't be need sad and they live your hear and you not alone. I be there for you" She smiled Kiara and now finaly was going better. They both was again friends. Well she was right and she was not the fault but still she was sad. "Not realy i was to bisy doing another things and help out Herbology proffessor!" She smiled.

"Don't you dare to haunt me, Jenna Jusantrea! I'll become the best ghost buster ever, if you try to haunt me!" Kiara protested while laughing, she'd never become a ghost buster , that was extremely weird. "Why? I didn't kiss you on lips, also you are my friend. No reason to be jealous, also is he actually like that jealous type of boys?" another thing that she found weird, why'd someone ever be jealous? If you trust that person, what is the reason to check on him all the time and lose your trust in him? That was weirdest thing ever, at least to Kiara. "haha, that's okay. As you can see, I don't have any problems with living forward, it was just a bad day and like yeah.. A lot of emotions, not something that will ever happen again." crying just wasn't Kiaras favorite activity, she always did her best to avoid tears and her reputation was build on her being cheerful and for sure she wasn't a cry-baby. "Oh yeah, you are helping professor, I forgot it. Uh, are you in Wild Patch or something like that is not interesting to you?" she always wanted to ask it and always forgot about it. Typical.

@Jenna Jusantrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back