I'm Sorry! Oh, Wait, Never Mind.

Sergios Romanes

Wand
Curly 15 1/2" Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Sergios Romanes was out and enjoying the nice day in the sun with his soccer ball. Quite often he just went outside to practice. Sergios was simply too much into sports to give a crap what everyone else said. He was the one that brought Gryffindor to glory, he was the one that was engaged to some girl that he had never even met, and he hated it when people got to thinking that their lives meant nothing. Having no control over their life was something different, something much worse. That was what he was going through currently. Sergios had no idea if anyone else was going through that but he was, and he was hating it. He hated his currently guardian for setting that up. He also knew something too, that if his uncle did not produce a female heir of pure-blood, then this larger, darker and more sinister family were going to move on. Sergios was glad that he was not the one that was going into that. Sergios started to dribble the ball down the grass, where he was keeping an even pace. Sergios wished that there was a goal, but there was a tree, so he figured that he would just aim the ball over toward this one part of the tree. He stopped the soccer ball with one of his feet and he withdrew his wand and he cast the bluebell flames over to the tree to mark it. He wanted to kick the ball over to the mark. He put his wand back into his pocket, and he decided to get back to practicing for soccer because it was a sport he absolutely loved. He was in love with soccer, if he could marry it instead of that chick, he would so do it for himself. He'd be so happy.

The Gryffindor aimed and he kicked the soccer ball at the tree from quite a distance, and it soared through the air, a red blur. It bounced against the bark of the tree, where Sergios chased after it, and he kicked once more. He kept on and on, where the soccer ball was bouncing back and forth. It was fun for him, and he loved it. The fresh air in his long hair was just amazing. He kept on until there was a break of sweat upon his brow. There was nothing that could go wrong. His arranged marriage, Quidditch, school, nothing could faze him right now. He was in the best state of mind, like a high, a natural one of course. His body was soaking up the sun, and he felt like dancing while he was kicking the ball. He put in some fancy looking leg work as he did so. Sergios continued to do this, that is, until he decided to try one move that he had not done in so long. He would make such a large kick. One that would make the ball soar. He would hit his mark too. Sergios held the ball under his foot before he kicked it slightly, to get it rolling before he took a run and gave it all that he got. The soccer ball went soaring, just barely hit the tree which it bounced off off. The force of the kick made Sergios fall onto the ground. He watched as the soccer ball continued to fly, until the horror happened. It hit someone with a loud thud. His brown eyes widened, and he noticed just who it was. In fact, he remembered the brat from Sorting, and from class. She was a Slytherin, and he did not like her an ounce. His sudden guilt was washed away. Maybe it knocked some sense to her empty skull.

Isabella Pisces found herself walking outside of the Hogwarts castle and onto the grounds. She tried spending the afternoon lazing about in the Slytherin Common Room but that didn't last too long. A girl could only handle so much time in a room full of idiots before she lost her mind. At least not in Isabella's opinion. 'Callisto would probbaly tell me I need the fresh air anyways. Or something stupid like that.' Isabella rolled her clear blue eyes as she stepped out onto the lawn with it's luscious soft grass. In her honest opinion the reason she preferred to hide away indoors was because she always looked really lonely outside. Isabella didn't really have any friends. There was her pet raccoon Bandit. But he had to remain at how because of the stupid rules set in place about pets. It was always really lonely without her beloved pet. After all, he had been with her for years. He was found abandoned as a baby. Isabella brought him and took care of him. Now she barely saw his cuddly little body. Bella was a bit afraid to tell her sister's that she hadn't made any friends yet. Certainly if they had they would be asking her what she was doing in school. 'What would I tell them? I can't make friends because everyone here is either dirty blooded, gross, or an idiot? They would tell me to get over it.' Surely it wasn't so bad that she thought that way. After all it was kind of true. Seth and Iulian constantly tried to tell Isabella that she needed to be careful of the dirty blooded children. The younger Slytherin wasn't sure why they would warn her in such a manner, but she had no reason to doubt her older brothers. It seemed like anyone she came across these days was either a mudblood or just got on her nerves. Isabella would prefer to be friendless than deal with that sort of crap. Even Slytherin was filled with them! Isabella huffed and brushed aside some of her dark brown hair. Sooner or later she would find someone who didn't drive her nuts. Maybe even someone who appreciated camping and fishing as she did so she could have someone to go fishing with. Actually, fishing sounded like a good way to spend the afternoon. She would have to build her own pole and stuff, but it wasn't anything too hard. Isabella had done it before. Isabella smiled to herself and began to scout the area for materials.

There was already some string shoved into her pocket from earlier. So that much was handled. But the pole and bait would need to be found elsewhere. The lawn had an abundance of sticks, leaves, and nasty little bugs. All pretty much begging to be used. Isabella bent down to pick up a large stick. But when she rose she felt something smack her in the head. "Ouch!" She shrieked. Whatever it was that had just hit her in the head, it was large and it hurt a lot. Isabella brought a tan hand up to her head and rubbed the bump that was forming right on the top. Her blue eyes glanced around until the landed on the thing that had hit her on the head. A soccer ball. Really? Whoever kicked this must have had no athletic ability whatsoever. Did she look like a soccer goal. Isabella's gaze then drifted over to the owner of the soccer ball. Some skinny Gryffindor. Who apparently had no aim whatsoever. Even if it was an accident, Isabella had every intention on making sure this boy suffered for hitting her on the head with his ball. Isabella's small fingers plucked the ball from off the air and with all her might she hurled the round ball at the boy's head. "Who taught you to aim? Your mother?!" Frankly, she hoped it hit him right upside the head. But she didn't bother to keep watch before she huffed and turned herself around. That would hopefully teach him to either learn how to aim or to appeal to her better nature before she got upset. Isabella had no idea who the boy was. Or what year he was in. Just that she saw him once or twice wearing a Gryffindor uniform. He clearly wasn't too important. Otherwise she would know his name. Isabella went back to searching for fishing pole materials. One way or another she was going to get some fishing in. Or else more than just the Gryffindor kid was going to suffer today

The last person that Sergios had expected to see was none other than that one bratty girl from his first year, someone that got on his very last nerves. Oh he didn't like her at all. Everything about her screamed brat, how was that likable? He was about to apologize to the brat about kicking her in the head, but he instead changed his mind suddenly. Why would he, Sergios Romanes, apologize to her? She might be a Slytherin girl with the same name as his older sister, but he was not about to compare a brat to his sister. His sisters were incredible. Both of them were. Prefects to boot. One could not beat that. Sergios stared at the girl that he had hit with the soccer ball, and he narrowed his eyes. What was she going to do? It wasn't like she was going to go get friends to help her out, because who would want to be friends with a brat? That was in his honest opinion, but he didn't know how girls worked, and they always had friends. Then again, he didn't have many friends himself, but he chose sports and such over them all. He just wanted to be a soccer player. Perhaps he could ask the brat named Isabella to go to a Transfiguration professor to turn her head into a goal. That would put her to good use, for him anyway. Sergios might have been pure-blood, but he did enjoy muggle things, and though he hated the life he was born into thanks to his uncle, he would just have to learn to deal with it. That was all that he could do anyway. She had shrieked when the ball had hit her, and he would be lying if he had said that he did not enjoy the sound that it made. It was like music to his Gryffindor ears, and he started to laugh. He hoped that he knocked some sense into her, because that was just funny. He couldn't help but be laughing his tail off at what he had managed to do. However his laugh suddenly stopped when the girl retaliated. She had thrown the ball back, and he could not get out of the way in time. It hit him right on the head. The soccer ball landed on the grass, and Sergios rubbed his forehead. He would get a headache after this. He was used to headbutting the soccer ball but nothing to this level of force.

He bent down and picked of his soccer ball, and he said with a sarcastic tone, "Yes, and she taught me how to aim at snotty little b*tches. I suppose that I took her advice well." It was not really true, and he didn't know where his parents were. In fact, he didn't know what happened to them and it was killing him. They would not have put him through what his uncle did. Sergios then dropped the soccer ball, before he debated on kicking it at her again. He probably killed a few brain cells, so he thought he might as well knock out the rest. He put his foot on top of the ball, and he smirked once more, revealing that he was up to something. While she was not looking, Sergios aimed, and he kicked the soccer ball at her once more, aiming for that Slytherin girl. He only knew her name from the classes, but he could not tell anyone what her last name was. Quite frankly he did not care either. However he had another idea as well, hoping to catch her attention so that the ball would go for her face, "Hey, duck!" But who really ducks nowadays? They normally look in the direction that they heard the voice, before it is too late. Sergios prayed that it would hit her in the face because he would find that to be just hilarious, and he knew that it would be a pain if it had hit her. He could always cast a spell at her, but he didn't think of anything good on him right now. Just that kicking the ball would suffice anyway. 'Just let it hit her in the freaking face and serve her right,' thought Sergios.

Isabella mentally praised herself when she saw that the ball had indeed hit the boy in the head. She was thankful that her aim was so precise. Even after months of doing crap to keep herself active, she still had the aim of a champ. ”Well you’re mother is an idiot then.” Isabella threw back an insult just as quick as he sent one out toward her. He called her a b*tch! How dare he? If it was one thing Isabella had plenty of practice in, it was making others regret the way they’ve treated her. By the time she would be done with this boy, he would be more than sorry for calling her what he did. This boy was actually one of the few people in this school to actually stand up to her. So it was actually a bit of a shock to Isabella. It was almost admirable. But not enough to make her reconsider what she was planning to do. She was still going to ruin his life for calling her a b*tch. Especially when he was the one that had started it in the first place. He had hit her with the ball! Plus he didn’t even bother to apologize. Not only was that rude as hell, but she considered it almost disrespectful. ”That, or you were just really don’t know how to aim. I’m guess it’s probably both.” Isabella practically snarled. Her hands rested themselves onto her waist and she sighed to herself. Boy this wasn’t as much fun was she thought it was going to be. This boy caught her on one of her off days it would appear. Isabella would usually come up with much nastier comments. But today she seemed to be, well lacking in the insult area. Perhaps she could get another chance to hurl the ball at his head? Or even a rock. Isabella smirked to herself at the thought of throwing a rock at his face.

All of a sudden, Isabella felt a sharp pain in her nasal region. A loud swear escaped her lips and Isabella’s hand flew up to her nose. She could see from the corner of her eye, the very ball that had flew into her nose. He freaking kicked the soccer ball straight into her face! Isabella pulled her fingers back away from her nose to reveal a small puddle of blood on them. Ugh her nose was bleeding! All thanks to that loser and his freaking ball. ”You’re going to wish you hadn’t done that.” Isabella hissed. She pulled out her wand and aimed it at the soccer ball. She muttered a spell that immediately caused the soccer ball to grow and grow until it popped loudly. Isabella’s blue eyes drifted back over to the boy, she was hoping to see him get somewhat upset. He hurt her nose, so she broke his ball. It seemed pretty far in her mind. ”Now, give me three good reasons why I should do the same thing to your fat head!” Isabella asked as she approached him, a deep frown etched upon her face the entire time. Of course she probably wasn’t going to do anything. But she wasn’t going to let this boy think that she could be pushed around really easily. That was the last thing she wanted anyone to think. Hell, chances were that she was stronger and able to take herself better than half the males in this school. It wasn’t hard. It just took good willpower.
<i></i>

Really? The girl had to go and insult his mother like that? She was probably dead for all Sergios knew! Not that he would ever tell this little witch. He glared at her, hiding the fact that he was worried over his mother rather well. He shrugged, "I bet your mom decided that death was better than dealing with you for the rest of her life. I wouldn't blame her a bit." Sergios thought that he was going a bit overboard, but she started it with insulting his mother, so he would repay the favor. She was an insult to the Slytherins. Sergios wanted to do nothing more but to hit her repeatedly upside the head with his soccer ball. She deserved every hit that she got to her weird looking face anyway. He didn't even know her though, and that was the issue. He knew nothing about her, but somehow he could legit say that he hated her. Sergios didn't know why. He just did, and he was going to go by the feelings since they had never been wrong before. His gut was always the one that was clear, and with the right choices. It helped him win a Quidditch game after all. Sergios shrugged and he smirked even more, "I don't need to aim for your big ass head. It has it own's magnetic field and it attracts oncoming objects like soccer balls!" So that was not his best attempt at an insult, but it was better than nothing at all. He thought that she had a big head anyway, probably full of hot air and useless fashion crap. Girls like her had that issue and it was annoying as ever. Not all girls because of his sisters but most girls. Especially this one. It was so uncool with the way she was, everything about her screamed everything he hated in someone. He doubted that anything would ever change his views on this girl ahead of him.

Laughing as the ball hit Isabella in the nose, Sergios thought that he was going to die from bursting in laughter. This was great, he managed to kick the ball right into her face! He hoped it broke her nose. What was better was that her nose was bleeding. He might have broken it! Oh what a day, he loved it despite her insulting his mother and whatnot. Sergios heard her hiss and he asked in between laughs, "What are you going to do, bleed on me, princess?" However his laughs died off slightly as he wiped the tears from his eyes having formed from the laughs. He stopped but the smirk never faded even when she made his ball explode. They were cheap. He could easily ask for another. His smirk then vanished when she said to give him three good reasons why she shouldn't do that to him. He held up three fingers as he named off, "First, I'm prettier than you. Second, I have more skills than you. Third, I'm better than you. Those are three good reasons to me. Plus, it would be murder and you'd get the Kiss from the only creature that would want to show any affection. If it can find a soul." He raised an eyebrow as she approached him, her wand still aimed. Well that was unfair, he didn't even have his out. He prayed for a professor to come and drag her away. He was unarmed, thus getting out of trouble. At least, that was the way he saw it.

That was it. Isabella was done with this idiot. Especially if he thought he was prettier than her. What kind of guy would say that? Except for maybe a drag queen or a gay guy. He sounded so proud of it too. "Oh yes, I'm sure your boyfriend thinks you're absolutely stunning. Too bad I'm pretty sure the rest of the world doesn't agree with him. I doubt even your mother could love a face as hideous as yours." He actually wasn't all that ugly. But Isabella hated him so. There was no way she was going to let that boy even have an ounce of pride in himself. that would be just allowing too much. Especially after the way he had been treating her. Isabella wasn't sure what his deal was? She had never done anything to him. All she knew was one minute she had plans to go fishing, then she was hit in the head with a ball. Pretty damn hard too. So he was the one that started all of this. Isabella was only giving him a taste of his own medicine. If he didn't like that then it was just too bad. Because that was the way Isabella Pisces did things. The last thing he said to her kind o f got under her skin. Her brothers used to tease her about having no soul, they claimed it was stolen by fairies or something lame like that. Isabella didn't really get along with her brothers anymore. Seth and Iulian left, they left and never looked back. They were hardly considered to be family in her opinion. Callisto had to take over as the parental figure because those two would have preferred to run off and ruin lives elsewhere. Isabella despise the very idea of either of them existing in the world after what they had done to the family.

"You know what? Screw this." Isabella tossed her wand aside for the moment and charged forward, she was going to take this boy out without the use of magic. At least then he actually might get a fair chance to fight back. Or not. He did look like he was pretty weak. Isabella might have been petite, but she was far from being a weak little girl. All those years of running around in the woods and climbing tall trees, it gave her some bit of an edge. As long as she was up against someone who wasn't too much more stronger than her. Just as Isabella was about to pummel Sergios in the face, she something something out of the corner of her eye and quickly pulled herself up and off of them. Awh crap. This wasn't going to be very good.

There was no reason why Professor Styx was strolling along the campus grounds. It was rare for him to be outside to begin with. However there was something that caused him to come outside today, and it was nonetheless a suspicion that he was going to cause two children the pain of their days left in this year here in Hogwarts New Zealand. He noticed one of his Slytherins no less attacking a Gryffindor student. From the way it looked anyway, both parties were guilty. He walked up to them where he bent down, and tugged the boy on his feet, and then released the shirt he had took hold of to do so. He folded his arms across his chest, before he uttered, "I've expected better from you, Pisces. Don't bother explaining anything." He looked to the Gryffindor for a moment before Professor Styx ordered, "Romanes, to your Head of House. Pisces, follow me." He waited for them to follow him before Professor Styx walked with them up to the castle. Oh they were in trouble. If the pair of them kept this up, he would ask Kingsley to deal with Sergios Romanes, personally. Those two were very unfortunate to have him as someone to oversee their punishment. He was known for making students miserable.

Sergios felt Isabella lunge at him, and he started fighting back of course, but when she immediately got off of him, he felt someone lift him up physically. He was about to yell at the person before he got a good look at who it was. Sergios' blood ran cold when he met the cold stare of Professor Styx. He wiped his mouth a bit, before he was going to say something, but it appeared that the man's attention was on the girl. Maybe she would be blamed for this, and he would be off, scott-free. That was what he was hoping for anyway. However there was a moment when he noticed that Professor Styx was now staring at him. Sergios looked down and he hoped that he was not going to get anything from this. However he heard that he was going to have to go to his Head of House. Oh great. He knew that Kingsley would not be pleased about this. He cast a cold glare at Isabella before he mouthed, "I hate you." He did not know why he did, but he just did, and that was how he was going to behave. He crushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans and he walked up, following after the Slytherin head of house, to go to his own and face punishment there. He just prayed that he wouldn't be punished by Professor Styx. That would be his nightmare, come true. He really did not want that at all. His sisters would be so disappointed in him right now.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back