Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair

Sara had come to the abandoned classroom, to write. Today she was writing a song, she hadn't a name yet. Only a few lines, but she had a feeling it could be good. Sara always found it easier to write stories, but lately had tried to write songs. Her voice was good, she wasn't as musically talented as her sister-Kate, but in Sara's eyes the only thing she was better than Kate at, was acting. The room was light, beams of sunlight shone though the open window, lighting Sara's face. Today she had her hair curly, and messy, she had it tied up, and she was wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt. She had been in a rush this morning and had thrown on whatever was closest to her. She picked up her notebook and tried it out. She sang the song, something about it was wrong, but she wasn't sure what. She stood, one hand on her hip and the other holding the notebook, and tapping it against the windowsill. She gave up, and decided to read instead. She took out her book- "Lord of the Rings." and sat on the windowsill, window open. She could feel the air on her face, it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining. Looking out the window, she could see other kids on the great lawn, talking, laughing, smiling. She somehow felt as though she should be out there, but knew that she wouldn't go. At that moment, she was perfectly at peace, she swung one leg outside the window, she was in a safe position, but still felt the recklessness of danger, if Kate had been there, she probably would've thought Sara had gone mad.

The second semester was about to end. Months from now, Vayne would be a second year student at Hogwarts School of Wizardry. It is amazing how time flies by when one is enjoying oneself, Vayne cannot really believe that a year had already passed since he had attended the said school. When he first came, he had not really expected to meet lots of good friends, he knows no one in the school after all. But despite that, events had happened that had resulted with him meeting lots of people with uniques personalities. He had gained lots of friends, there were the twins, Sara and Kate, Ciel, Alexia, Sam, Willow, Kayden, Roze, Amanda, and a lot more. He had not really seen any of them lately but he had figured that they were probably busy with their studies. Exams are already around the corner after all.

Having nothing better to do, Vayne had decided to explore the castle, once the school year ends, he was sure to miss it. And so, he wanted to see every bit of it and imprint it in his memory, that way, even though they were on vacation, he can still remember the beauty of the place. He had decided to go first in the abandoned classroom. The place was very special for him, not long ago, they had celebrated Roze's party there. It was such a blast, he had never attended a party just like that before. That is then that he had realized how great it really is to have great and good friends. Turning around the corner to enter the said classroom, Vayne heard a very familiar voice, so familiar that he was sure that it was one of his friends. He would know who the owner of that voice is anywhere. Feeling a strange warmth for knowing that he'll see one of his friends again, Vayne enthusiastically entered the room. However, when he entered the scene that greeted him is not really one that he had expected. There was Sara, Sitting on the windowsill with one leg outside the window, seeing at it is, it was very dangerous for Vayne. They are on the second floor after all. Slowly, he had approached the girl, he cannot risk startling her and put her into even more danger. "Well, hi Sara? What are you doing?" He asked softly and slowly, informing the girl of his presence

Sara smiled as she watched the second years, soon she would be one of them. She wasn't sure if she was looking forward to going home or not, obviously she wanted to see her family, but things were bound to be complicated. She leaned out of the window a bit to see some students who had run underneath it, she knew them, as they were in her year and contemplated upon the idea of dropping a bucket of water on them, but that would be mean, and she didn't want to be mean, though it would be funny.

She turned around at the sound of a voice. "Hi Vayne!" she grinned, jumping up to hug her friend. "Oh I'm just relaxing, sitting on the window." she realised how crazy that sounded and added. "It's not dangerous." She sat back on the windowsill. "What are you up to?" she asked, smiling, she liked Vayne, he was a good friend, and seemed interesting. "Are you looking forward to going home?" she asked, interested, she was looking forward to her holidays, but she would miss Hogwarts terribly, she loved it here, the castle, the towers, the turrets, the ghosts, even the classes and the teachers!

Vayne smiled when Sara had finally acknowledge his presence. It was such a relief to see one of his old friends. When Sara had hugged him, he hugged her back, patting her on the back as a sign of delight for seeing her once again. "Well, even if you say that, it does look kind of dangerous you know.." Vayne said with a light laugh looking at the window where Sara had been sitting previously. He then turned his head to face Sara once again when she had asked what he was doing. He doesn't really know how to answer that since he had just been wandering around the castle. "Well, there's nothing really, I'm just trying to memorize the whole place, holidays are coming and I'm sure to miss this place.. I'm just trying to have a picture of it in my mind.." He said casually, walking to the window and leaning on it. "This place is really beautiful, I wouldn't want to leave actually.." He added with a a gentle smile as he watched the other students walking leisurely around the grounds.

"Well, I would want to visit my grandparents once the school year ended but I'm not really sure about that, so I don't know if I'm really looking forward to going home.." Vayne said with a sheepish smile, he would want to go back to their home in Japan but it would take a long time, he doesn't know if he would have enough time to do that. "Are you looking forward to it?" He then inquired back, quite interested with what Sara was about to do on her vacation.

Sara laughed at his concern and swung her legs out of the window, teasing him. "Ohh, dangerous." she joked, swaying. "C'mon Vayne, I'm fine." she laughed, looking back at him.
She nodded at his answer and replied; "That makes sense, I love this place, it's so, so...there are no words." she smiled, gesturing toward the lawns and the castle, with her right arm outstretched. "Me neither, I wish I could stay here forever, but I'd miss my family." she replied to his comment, gazing, misty-eyed across the lawn.

She nodded at his story, it made sense. "Where do you live?" she asked, surprised that she hadn't asked before. She turned back in on the window, her arms wrapped around her knees, which were bent against her chest. "I'm going home, to England for the holidays. We're going to be having a house-warming party in the Summer, if you want to come?" she asked, her head tilted to one side-a habit of Sara's.

Vayne abruptly but calmly approached Sara in order to help her in case anything happen, she is, after all, in her previous position once again. He had already figured that Sara wouldn't listen to him at all, she had probably made up her mind, and he's not gonna push with his comments on how dangerous thing it is that she was doing, he could just help her in case she needs help. "Yeah sure, If you say so, but you know down there, people might think that you are going to commit suicide.." He said casually, leaning on the windowsill and looking out below them If anyone saw the position that Sara is right at the moment, he was pretty sure that that someone would freak out.

Vayne nodded in agreement as Sara commented on how she also love the place, he, himself, shares the same sentiment. "Indescribable, this place is like that... it's a wonder how time flies by when we're staying here, I'm sure that I'll miss this place once we're on vacation.." He said with an audible sigh while he continued to scan the area below them.

"I live in Springfield, Illinois, but my grandparents are back in Kanegawa, Japan.. it's pretty far that's why I cannot possibly visit them.." Vayne replied, turning so as to look at Sara. "i'd love to, but are you sure that I can come?" Vayne inquired, a smile appearing on his face, when it comes to parties, he was pretty sure that it would be fun, probably just like the one that they had before.

"Anyway, I've heard you earlier... can you possibly be singing?"
He then asked out of curiosity, his eyebrows a bit furrowed. One of the reasons why he entered the abandoned classroom, aside from his decision to explore, is that he had heard Sara's voice. He was actually pretty curious at what the girl was doing before he came.

Sara smiled at Vayne as he stood beside her, he was a good friend, and him and Sara seemed to be almost polar opposites. "Let them think what they want, I'm not bothered." she smiled, laughing. A girl directly below was looking at Sara strangely and she laughed all the harder. She considered the fact that she could get in trouble, and should probably move, but she decided to stay put, as her sister so eloquently put it; "Life is a song, so start the music." Sara smiled, reminiscing upon the quote.

Sara smiled at Vayne's answer and agreed, nodding her head vigourously. "Yes, I mean seven years will be gone in the blink of an eye." she smiled, at the notion of it, picturing them all growing in a fast-forwarded motion. "Yes, I expect we will, but we'll be back again soon." she smiled, trying to cheer him up.

"Cool name; Springfield." Sara smiled, picturing the place in her mind. "I'm sorry that you can't visit your Grandparents." she added, concerned, giving him a quick, comforting hug. She smiled at his answer. "Yes, of course you can, sure I'm inviting you!" she smiled, then added. "If you play an instrument, bring it, there is an open-mic for the guests." she grinned, she hoped Shiloh, Amanda or Willow would perform, she knew that Willow and Shiloh played violin. "Just to warn you, there will be adults there, as it is a house-warming party and Dad's "business associates." will be there." she sighed, her father had said he needed to make connections in the business world, to maintain the manor.

"Yes, I was, trying to write a song, but I haven't many lyrics. My sister-Kate is the one with the musical talent, I'm the actress." Sara stated, happily, she was glad with her lot, and knew she was a good actress. She could tell Vayne was curious, but if he wanted answers, she would give them.

Vayne looked down below them to see a girl who was looking at them, he had already figured what the girl was thinking. Shaking his head, a small smile came to his face. "Look there Sara, I think she's freaking out, she'll probably report you to the professors..." Vayne said pointing at the said person on the ground. However, though he had said that, he knows all too well that Sara was never going to move from her position at all, she had said that she's not bothered about what the others were thinking after all. "I think we should tell her that you're not doing something dangerous.." He said softly, then, he had followed Sara'a action and sat on the window sill as well. "Hey, don't worry about us here... we're perfectly fine, see?" He yelled towards the girl who was still looking at them, he needs to assure her that they were not doing some reckless and that they were not going to purposely hurt themselves before the girl would have the chance to freak out and tell the higher ups of what they were doing.

Vayne laughed softly at Sara's remarks, he agrees with him, before they would know it, they would be waving farewell to their school and they would start a new life as adult and build their own family. Their years studying in hogwarts will sure fly away with the wind. "Hmm.. you're right, we'll be back here anyways... Even if I'm still here, I'm already looking forward to returning.." Vayne said enthusiastically, feeling already comfortable with the position that he was in. "I guess you're right, it's pretty relaxing sitting here, you can feel the wind.." He remarked randomly, his hair blowing and swaying with the wind.

"You thinks it's a cool name? Thanks, anyways, where do you live in England?" Vayne inquired his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. "I'm fine with it, I'll just write letters to them, and who knows, they would probably visit me.." Vayne said with a chuckle, patting Sara in the back as she had given him a quick hug.

"Instruments? I guess I play the piano, but I cannot really bring it can I?" Vayne said with a smile as he placed a finger on his chin in deep thought. He can play the guitar as well but not really as good as with the piano. "There'll be adults there? well, it would be fine I think.." He added, he's not used with being surrounded by too many adults but because he had been invited, he had no right to refuse at all.

Vayne nodded in understanding as Sara told him that she was trying to write a song, it was quite amazing if he may say so. "What's the song about? Maybe I can help.." Vayne said casually, he had never really written a song before, but he had written poems and songs are poems associated with music isn't it? So, he figured that he might as well help Sara if he can.

Sara laughed at Vayne's reply. "Sorry, but he's only speaking for himself-I'm considering jumping." Sara shouted to the girl, who looked shocked, but just ran back to her friends. Sara turned toward Vayne, her eyes aglow, with a wicked sparkle, she had her hand over her mouth, the very image of a young child, who had done something bad. She laughed and winked at him, knowing she hadn't done any harm.

She nodded along with Vayne, smiling-he was right. "I know-I really want to come back, and I'm still here!" she exclaimed, her laugh echoing throughout the room. She turned toward Vayne, she now considered him as a good friend. She smiled as he acknowledged that she was right. "I hate to say I told you so, but.." Sara laughed, reverting to the old, corny saying.

She tried to remember where she lived, and then it suddenly cam to her. "I live a short bit outside of London." she replied, she felt she should warn him that she lived in a stately manor, but still felt uncomfortable about talking about it. She smiled, and added. "Yes, I took a while to answer, but I haven't lived there a long while, so I just had to try and remember where I live!" Sara exclaimed.

"We have a piano, we can move it outside." Sara replied, just picturing Vayne playing it. She also played piano, but didn't like to play it, and didn't plan on playing it at the party. "Don't worry, the adults won't be around too much, us kids will have our own space." Sara replied, grinning.

Sara smiled at him wryly and answers "Well, actually I'm more used to poems, these is one of my first few tries, I've done small ones before, but they were rubbish. This one is about Goodbyes, and I've got most of the words, but it's the music I'm trying to fit in." she replied, her eyes giving her a look of being far away.

Vayne, though slightly startled at what Sara had done, cannot really keep himself from laughing as he saw the girl's shocked look. It makes him feel a little bad about her, yet he would be lying if he would say that he's amused at all, after all, the scene was pretty funny. "I guess you've had totally freaked her out, but that can't be helped I guess." Vayne said, laughing along with Sara, it's not his nature to laugh at something like that but he figured that it would be fine to do it in that situation, they have done nothing wrong at all, well except for the fact that they had startled the student below them.

Vayne turned to look at Sara, she was a really good friend to him, he was sure that he'll miss her once the school year ended. He was actually grateful that they was able to talk before they go on their separate ways on their vacation. "Well, you won't expect that it's relaxing sitting here when I think about it for the first time, I had to actually do it to see that you are right.." Vayne remarked, his eyes having that childish sparkle on it. though he knows that they're position was pretty dangerous, he actually like it. He loves high places after all.

Vayne waited for Sara to answer, it took her a while but he figured that she must be thinking of what to answer. Thus, he just waited patiently while enjoying the breeze. "Oh, I see, I don't mind if it took you a while to answer, I'm not in a hurry anyway..what's it like in London? I've never been there.." Vayne inquired casually.

"You have a piano at home? That's great, if you'd want me to play then I would.." Vayne said with a small smile. When it comes to piano, he would be really confident. It's something that his mother taught him after all. He would actually want to learn how to play the violin as well, but when it comes to musical instruments, the piano is his forte."Who elese is coming?" He asked randomly, he would be really happy if the others who had been in Roze's party would be able to come, it's like a reunion for him.

Vayne looked at Sara as she told him about the song that she was writing, she looks really serious about it that he cannot help but want to help her more. "I've written poems before as well, and truthfully, even though I said that I can help, I've never really written a song." Vayne said softly. However, he had smiled when he learned that it was actually the music that Sara was trying to find, when it comes to music, Vayne was sure that he knows enough to assist the girl. "If it would be a song about Goodbyes, then a slow tempo would be more appropriate isn't it? And well, I guess, you'd have to choose the appropriate instrument for it.." Vayne said remarked, thinking about the musical instruments that he knows. "Sara, if it wouldn't a bother, can I look at the lyrics?" He then asked politely, if he would read the lyrics, then Vayne thought that he can come up with a better suggestion.

Sara glanced at Vayne for his approval and was delighted when he laughed, she joined him and replied, after catching her breath. "Yes, I suppose I have, but she looked more annoyed than anything!" she laughed, almost falling off the ledge. "Whoa!" she exclaimed, catching herself. "Cool!" she added, looking down the wall, to where she would've fallen. "See the length od that?!?" she asked Vayne, excitement in her eyes.

Sara was glad of this meeting, she had been craving conversation, and was glad to have run into a friend, and Vayne was a great friend. "I know, watching the sky, the birds and of course-the students." she replied, gazing across the great lawn. There were students everywhere-enjoying their last few days.

Sara mused, wondering what to say. "Well, London is..amazing really, I love it-the shopd, the theatres and all the opportunities there!" she replied. "The people are great, not all friendly, but they have very different personalities, remind me of Dubliners." Sara added, smiling wistfully.

"Yes, we do-and we do want you to, so it should be fun." she replied, grinning. she thought for a moment before answering and summarised the names in a list. "Well, everyone from Rozes party, most of the people from the yule ball, unfortunately a few may not be able to come, Amanda, Willow-you know, all of our group." she replied, in a rush and breathing deeply afterward.

Sara thought about refusing to show him the lyrics, but decided against it and handed him her notebook.

</FONT>
Chorus:
[When you shine, I shine and the sun comes out to say "Hello"
I won't see you for a while, but I'll keep smiling, 'cause I know I'm coming home,
Someday soon, when the sun shines and lights up our eyes, I'll see you again
My Good, good friend.]

When you say "bye, bye, bye." I'll say "Au revoir."
I prefer that word, it means..until we meet again.
And we will meet again.

And I know, that clouds may cover up your sky,
but I will try to break through, to you.
Still, as our time passes,
We know, time is our friend.
Because it just brings us closer, further from the past.
And the future, is so bright.

Chorus:

I love it all, the sun, the sky,
but I'd give it all up, to avoid boarding-this flight.
I don't want to say Goodbye!

Chorus:

And then someday,
When we are , old, and , grey.
We'll meet again, and we will smile,
Just like we did before, in our youth, in the now
But though I'm young,
And so afraid, I know, we'll meet again.

Some day.
<FONT font="Comic Sans MS">

She looked up at Vayne, hoping he would like it.[/color]

"Well, she might have been annoyed because of what we're doing.." Vayne said casually, looking at place where the girl had gone off to. "I'm sure that she'll tell her friends about what she had seen..."He then added with a smile, turning a little in his sit to properly look at Sara, he was quite shocked when he saw Sara almost fall off the ledge, instinctively, he reached out his hand, luckily enough, there's no need to do such thing as Sara was able to balance herself to avoid the unfortunate incident. "Jeez.. that's dangerous... "Vayne said with a nervous chuckle, looking down at the wall where Sara would ave fallen if she wasn't athletic enough to catch herself.

After the nerve wrecking incident, Vayne remained calm as he listened to Sara as she talked about London, it seemed great to his opinion. "It seems amazing there... " He said with a smile, wondering what it would be like once he was there already and was not just listening to stories about the said place.

"Well, if you say so, but might I remind you, I'm not really that great..." Vayne said placing his finger in his chin in a deep thought. "Oh, so They're coming, then it would surely be fun, Willow and Shiloh can play th violin right?"

Vayne was glad that Sara had allowed him to see her notebook where the lyrics that she had composed where written, he was happy that it seems that she trusted her enough to show him the note. With a gentle smile, Vayne began to flip the pages of the notebook until he had seen the lyrics and then, e began to read it silently.

"The lyrics is great, it's about goodbyes yt it doesn't have that very sad feeling... how will I say it? Well, it seems to have this feeling of hope... so I guess, the tempo of the music should not be that slow then..." Vayne said, closing the notebooks lightly and handing it back to Sara. "I remember a song about goodbye as well, it was just like that, it was supposed to be a sad song yet it has this light feeling in it, maybe I can have you listen to it one day.."

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for this very late reply, I've been sick..:D

OOCOut of Character:
Aww-I hope you're better!

"I suppose, but there you are-we're first years, made to be annoying." she grinned, laughing. "I have suppose we'll be getting some dirty looks then." Sara sighed, almost comically. She looked at Vayne with despairing eyes. "Ohh for the days when we could cause mischief-without hassle." she replied, clutching her hand to her heart. She collapsed in a fit of laughing-grinning at Vayne. "Ahh sure I'll be fine- No harm no foul." she replied, though she was a little worried. "Maybe I should be a little more careful..." she added, her voice trailing off.

She smiled and excitedly replied. "Yes-I'll show you around when you come for the party-I'll ask Mam and Dad if we can have some of our friends stay over." she smiled, her mind reeling with ideas.

"I do say so-and I'm sure you're good." Sara replied, a small, crooked smile on her face. "Yes-they can, They're very good-Kate can play too, but she's shy about it." she replied, happily.

"Thank you-I didn't want it to be gloomy." she smiled, happy that he liked it. "Yes, well I thought so, but I just can't get a tune.." she added, she quickly put the notebook away and returned to her window seat. "I look forward to it." she answered him, with glee.

"Don't mind it then, whatever looks they'll throw at you.. " Vayne said with a gentle smile. He knows when it is to ignore what the others would say about him, he's mature enough to know that he shouldn't be affected if he knows that he had done nothing to harm others. "I doubt there'll be a day like that, when there's mischief, there's always a hassle.." He then added with a chuckle as he brush a hand to his hair to straighten it out. It has been a bit messy because of the wind. "A little would do, I'll help anyway if you need it.." Vayne said, reassuring Sara that he wouldn't let her be in danger, she's a friend after all.

Vayne just smiled as he listened to everything that Sara had said. She looks very excited and it relaxes him to see her like that. She's just too bright for him, she sparkles in enthusiasm. "Stay over? That would be cool.."

"Now I'm pressured.." Vayne said in a rather playful tone, placing a hand at his chest in a very child-like manner. "I'll do my best then ma'am.."

"Hmm... goodbyes aren't supposed to be gloomy, but to tell the truth, I don't really like saying it, goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting, I prefer the saying see you later rather than goodbye." Vayne said thoughtfully, a serene smile appearing on his face, that was actually the last thing that his parents had told him before they had passed away, to never say good bye to anyone.

"I won't-cross my heart." she replied, crossing her heart across her chest. She tended to care what others thought, but tried hard not to care. She smiled at Vayne's response "A mischief-maker can always dream." Sara grinned, staring skyward, dreamily. She laughed and looked back toward Vayne. She noticed that Vayne was fixing her hair and she reached to straighten her own, it had become very curly in the wind. She immediately took out a bobbin and tied it up, her side-fringe falling in front of her eye.

"Yeah, we have plenty of rooms, maybe people-or maybe a few more?" she added, glad that all the rooms in their new, unfamiliar home could come to good use.

"And so you should be." Sara replied, jokingly, poking him in the side. "You'd better-we only represent the best." she added, in a playful, yet business like tone.

"I know, I like "Au revoir."-It means "until we meet again." A bit less...depressing." Sara replied, nodding her head in agreement-goodbyes were sad, and Sara didn't like having to lose parts of her life, or people she may never see again.

"It's a promise then, we'll never care about what others would say especially if they just wanted to depressed us or to criticize us, well.... a constructive cristicism is good but the otherwise is not.." Vayne said casually as he looked at the ethereally blue sky above, it was very calming if he may say so. Vayne is someone who never really let himself be affected by what the others say about him, he's happy with who he is, and that is that. "Well, dreaming is free.... but if you want it so badly, then you must work to make it real." He said with a knowing smirk, looking at Sara once again. She looks like a day dreamer and it seems amazing for Vayne, being carefree and lenient like that.

Vayne cannot help but to laugh a little as Sara tried to tied her hair, her side fringe wasn't fixed at all as it had eventually made its way to block her eye. "You should fix that.." He said, gesturing towards Sara's fringe as he tried to get his own fringe from blocking his eyes as well.

"I do hope that the others would be allowed, well, its vacation, and I'm pretty sure that they would prefer to enjoy it with their families.." Vayne said in a rather reflective manner. It was one of the reasons why he never wanted the school days to end, instead of going back to a house being welcomed by his parents, the one who would probably welcome him back is his aunt and uncle, this was one of the few times wherein he wishes to go back in time when his parents where still alive.

"Yes ma'am, I promise I'll be good then.." He replied to Sara, holding his hand up to signify a vow. He was smiling like he had never been for the past few days wherein he fears that he won't see his friends once again.

"Au revoir... what language is that? We say Jaa ne in Japanese, it means see you later.." Vayne said, turning a little to balance himself in his position. He wouldn't like it if he suddenly loose his balance after all.

"I suppose, but sometimes it's not constructive, but still right." she replied, honestly. "I mean people can be trying to be mean, but they can still have a point." she added, by means of explanation. "I doubt making rules illegal is a great dream, but I have others I'll work for." she grinned, she liked Vayne-he was a great friend.

"Ah no, I like it, but it can get in the way." Sara replied, as he spoke in reference to her hair, she blew her side-fringe out of her face and smiled at Vayne.

"I hope so, maybe we could get their parents to stay also?" she replied, she was sure there were enough rooms in the manor, and anyway-they had houses for rent-they could let their friends stay there free of charge.

Sara laughed at Vaynes faux-solemness. "I hereby pronounce you Sir Vayne, of the square windowsill." Sara replied, tapping him on both shoulders.

"It's french, but I like Jaa also." Sara replied, she picked up a small pebble on the windowsill and threw it-it hit a rock about twenty yards away. "Cool!" she exclaimed, collecting more pebbles.

Vayne nodded in understanding at what Sara had said. She was indeed right. "hmm.. well, that may be it, but I do think that it would help a person better if you don't say destructive things to them, criticize them but in a good way.." Vayne said wistfully, looking at the cloud formations. He founds it rather entertaining, there was even a mickey shaped cloud out there. "Funny seeing it like that.." He muttered softly, laughing inwardly at the thought.

"I think so too, but it would be pretty funny if the world was upside down, good things being bad, and bad things being good.. jeez.. it gives me a head ache just thinking about it.." Vayne said with a smirk, still looking and observing the clouds.

Vayne then looked at Sara, smiling as she blew her fringe out of her face. "Well, it looks good on you though..." He replied casually, running his fingers through his hair as he stretched his arms a bit.

"Well, I do hope that that would be possible.." He said with a laugh, thinking whether their friends' parents would agree to Sara's ideas. Honestly, he doubt it.

Vayne had to suppress a laugh as Sara tapped him on both shoulder, it was rather amusing, especially at the situation that they were in. "Jeez.. this is too formal.." He said with a light chuckle, keeping his balance to avoid falling. "Oh, French... I see..." Vayne remarked thoughtfully, watching Sara threw a pebble , well, it was a rather reckless act to do. "You might hit someone.." He said with a light smile, watching out whether there was someone that could be possibly hit by Sara's pebbles.

Sara was glad Vayne understood her, she was used to people having to ask her what she meant. "I suppose, but sometimes people need the destruction, to straighten themselves up." She replied, leaning her head against the wall. She followed Vayne's gaze, up into the clouds. "I like the clouds, I love being able to see the sky-you can see the lake from Amanda and I's dorm-room." Sara smiled, gently, speaking softly.

"I suppose, but it would be very confusing-actually it wouldn't as we would have grown up thinking bad things were good and vice versa-so it wouldn't seem strange to us." She replied, Sara's logic was sound, but often people misunderstood her.

"Thank you." Sara grinned, swinging her legs over the edge of the windowsill. "It really is beautiful here." she commented.

"I doubt it, but Kate is organising it-she doesn't trust me, but she'll need my help getting around Dad." she replied, her and her father were very close, but both had a terrible temper-they were very alike.

"Ha!"
Sara exclaimed "I almost made Mr. Serious himself laugh!" she grinned, swinging her legs. "Whoa-you almost fell!" she laughed, it wouldn't have been funny if he'd fallen, but Maia didn't take danger very seriously. "I won't hit anyone-hey try to hit that rock." she challenged, handing him a pebble.

"You have a point... but you know... I think that harsh and bitter words would just make a person self-destruct if that person is not strong enough to take the criticisms... that's why we should always be careful with our words.." Vayne said with a smile, still gazing at the clouds. It was a simple act yet it was rather entertaining for him. There were different formations after all. "The clouds are pretty... they can take any form and they just go with the wind..." He said slowly, tearing his eyes off the clouds and looking at Ara once again. "You can see lots of things from the position of your dorm don't you? It was situated in a rather high position in this school after all.." He then continued, smiling gently at Sara.

Vayne laughed a little at Sara' logic, it sounds confusing at first, but once one would analyze it, she was indeed right. No fallacies or what so ever. "Well, yes, from that perspective, it really is not confusing, but at this present time, when things just changes so suddenly, it would be a great migraine.." He said, nodding in agreement at Sara's comment.

"Kate is? Oh... she's a pretty organized person isn't she? Speaking of which, where is she right now?" Vayne asked randomly, suddenly remembering Sara's twin sister Kate, she was nice just like her twin.

Vayne laughed once again as Sara pointed out that she was able to make him laugh, he finds it rather amusing. "Hey, I'm not that serious am I?" He asked, smiling in amusement. He then looked at the rock that Sara was talking about, it was a few feet away from them and it would surely be hard to hit. Taking the pebble handed to him, he scanned the area to see whether there was anyone whom he could possibly hit without meaning to do it. Seeing as there was no likely accident to happen, he threw the pebble, trying with all his might to have the right force to apply. However, the pebble had not hit the rock, but it landed just near it, to it's left. "Guess my accuracy is not that good eh? You give it a try.." He said, waiting for Sara to throw her own pebble.

"I've had my share of harsh words-it doesn't help, but it can help reveal some home-truths." Sara replied, smiling wanly. She gazed at the clouds, along with her friend. "I know, and to imagine their journey-from water to vapour to cloud and all over again." she smiled, she breathed in the fresh New Zealand air-knowing she would miss this place. "Yes, and Amanda is a great room-mate, we have so much fun." she grinned, becoming animated.

She grinned at Vayne's view. "Yes, imagine if that happened, the world just changed immediately-we would go mad." she laughed,throwing back her head, and letting the sun drench her in warmth. "I think I'm going to come here more often." she smiled.

"No she's not, creative like me, but she does come up to the line and sort things out when her mind is set on it." she replied. "I think she's in her common room, by the kitchens." she added.

"Not too serious, just more serious than me!
" she replied. She watched as his pebble flew through the air. "Well done, that almost hit it!" she grinned, picking up her own. She threw the rock and it landed just beyond the rock "Ah, I missed it." she grinned, she was having fun.

"Amanda eh? She's interesting isn't she?" Vayne said, smiling as he remembered the firl from the party. She was pretty funny and enthusiastic. He haven't heard from her for a long time as well, speaking of which, he hadn't seen Roze too even though they're from the same house.

Vayne nodded in agreement as Sara commented on how she'll be going to the place more often. He does understand why she had said that, the place is very calming after all, even though their position is quite weird and dangerous at the same time. "I'll be going here as well, this room holds a lot of precious memory for me.." He said, smiling serenely as he looked at the room where they were at the moment.

"Too bad eh? There's a lot of next times anyway.." Vayne said as he watched her threw her pebble, same as his, it had landed just near their target. Their accuracy's really bad."It's pretty hard"

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for this lame post, I'm in a hurry to review for my midterm tomorrow.. :D

OOCOut of Character:
no prob. at all-real life comes first :D

"Yes, she's really nice, and very funny-she loves reading too, like me." she replied, smiling-Amanda was a great room-mate. Amanda had told Sara that she liked someone in their year, but she didn't say who, so Sara wasn't going to pry. She smiled at Vayne, he was a great friend.

She smiled when Vayne spoke about their memories. "Yeah, the party was here-it was great wasn't it-Willow's cake was amazing!" she replied, thinking back to the day they spent laughing and having fun in this room, they were a great group and Sara was lucky to have them.

"Yeah, but I'll get it next time!" she grinned, laughing "I'll practice!" she added, hoping that she would get it eventually, she hoped to be on the quidditch team, maybe as a seeker, but she wasn't very hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back