IM NEW =]

monica black

Wand
unicorn hair, 12 inches, ash
hi guys!
im new here and i just want some help. i dont know what to do. i have applied with the sorting hat but do i just go to lessons then??
what else am i supposed to do?? and how do i get money etc??
write back to me :p

anyways heya im from the UK. im monica black. =] :wub:

X

Hiya Monica! :-h Now that you have applied with the sorting hat you need to go and post in the sorting ceremony ( Click Here ). You won't have to do lessons at all until the new year starts. To see when that is you can go to the site calendar ( Click Here ). I'm not sure when exactly you are going to have a Gringott's account setup...mayhaps someone else can answer that question, but if I'm not mistaken then you can go ahead and start buying your school supplies. Once you are sorted then you should get a PM with all the information that you need about your house and classes (passwords and such). If there is anything else that you have any questions about then don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is really helpful and great! Once again, welcome to HNZ and hope you have fun! :)

Hello Monica, and welcome to HNZ!
Katalina's information is about 99% accurate. :) Your Gringotts account will be opened after you are sorted, once you're sorted you will not only receive your house/lessons information but also the list of supplies your character needs to buy. Then you'll be able to role play buying everything you need. :)
So, in short, everything just waits until right after you've been officially sorted. In the mean time, you're welcome to role play here. :)

Welcome once more, I hope you enjoy your time!

~Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back