I'm missing some letters of the alphabet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Richarde

Okay, instead of studying, I decided I would do this. Whether it was a bad idea or not, I really don't care. This a big list of characters that I need to roleplay with because after tomorrow I won't have any school and can to whatever the heck I want. So here we are...
:D
A

Abigail Lurken: Oh wow... where to begin? This character was a drama fest for a long time but recently she has become super inactive. Okay, she is a sixth year slytherin prefect who is in the famed Glam Squad. She has aged a bit and is no longer as gosh darn annoying with all her weakness and stuff. Now she is just trying to enjoy everything while focusing on school so she can make her mummy proud. She is set on the love front but could use more friends. I would also not like any enemies right now.
Alexis Richarde: Currently, Alexis is my main character. She is set on the love front, so don't suggest any future or current because my baby is engaged. But I would like her to have more friends and maybe meet some people that are completely against Werewolves. She won't exactly state it or anything, but she will be very defensive and hurt by these comments. Oh did I mention that she is nineteen and preggers? Not very original eh? Well... we shall see. :shifty:
Amphitrite Zchechaf: I'm a little ashamed to say that I have basically abandoned her after a plot fell through. Well now she is a fourth year Gryffindor and has noooothing plot wise. So I'm up for friends, enemies and lovers. So Amphitrite is kind of a bubbly, out going girl who can be a little forgetful at times.
Astrid Hurley-Lurken: Okay I created this character for character development of Abigail Lurken. She is a ghost and really has nothing to plot with but if anybody has any plots I'm pretty well up for anything considering her husband died when she did nearly 15 years ago. She was a Death Eater and really was not a very nice person at all and was murdered by an auror as was her husband. Maybe the auror could show up and she'll tell Abbey... idk, post here if you have an older auror and are interested.
Avrille Grinaes: So this gal here is kind of an arse whole. But I love her in every way. She is kind of bitter about the death of her parents when she was five and because of that she wants everyone else to be in the same amount of misery as she was. Avrille is a Ravenclaw fourth year and treats almost all people as they are dirt under her feet but not just mudbloods, it doesn't matter if they are purebloods, they all can be idiots in their own way and she will treat them as such, so naturally she will have enemies and loads of them. She has friends atm so I don't need that but I kind of wouldn't mind to hear plot ideas about lovers if you have them.

C
Clarice Herrington: She is a Gryffindor Third Year and a big ol' dork. She is pretty shy and her only friend is Benson Thacker so I'd like some more friends for her. They should be around her age and girls because she is in need of girly friends as she has recently turned girly because of her cousin. I'd also like a boy around her age, maybe older for a plot I have with BThacker. He should be single and very willing to flirt with her. I'll inform you of the plot later.
Clemence Pelletier: Clemence is a seventh year beauxbatons student and a professional gymnast. She is kind of hopelessly shy when it comes to her school friends but somehow when she is doing gymnastics she is not at all. Clemence needs some friends because she really doesn't have any. She doesn't speak much English so it'd be easiest if your character spoke French or Spanish. She is set on the love front, so.. don't offer. And she isn't really noticed enough to have any enemies but if you can think of a reason why someone would dislike her, post here!

D
Diana Bedlam: Okay so she isn't actually my character originally and I don't really know too much about her. I think she might have a final but I'm not really too sure, I kinda have to talk to the owner of that character. Erm... she used to be the Potions Professor and now she has a job where she figures out different uses for potions and their ingredients so they can be sold commercially. She is 32 and needs friends, please and thank you.

F
Fletcher Bennet: Say hai to Fletcher D. Bennet! He is a professional quidditch coach for the Falmouth Falcons and used to be the Beater for them. He may be the coach of a team with a violent motto but he does not support that at all. He is a very complacent man who likes the simple in things in life but was lured by the fantasism of being a quidditch player along with his talent. He is set on the lover front but needs friends and I don't want enemies for him.

G
Giselle Lorka: This is Giselle Lorka. She is ten years old and will attend HNZ in a little bit but I'm looking for someone to maybe take her. If you are looking for a character let me know and I will pm you with information on her character. I just have too many students to take on another.
Guy Marcellus: Okay I really have nothing to say about Guy because I know nothing about him. I wish I did but I don't so if anyone needs a beau or friends or anything lemme know because I don't have an age for him or anything.

H
Hayden Kereberos: He is a Durmstrang graduate, father to two and a Dark Arts Professor. Currently he is single and really has no plots going on other then that he has made someone else pregnant again and he is paying her to get an abortion. Gimme your ideas please!

J
Jennifer Wilkonson: This is one of my characters that has changed the most over her creation. She used to solve things with her fists and now she has been able to control her anger thanks to some yoga lessons that she ended up taking. She recently broke up her boyfriend but she is still all set on the love front... I think. She needs more friends and she needs to roleplay with her old ones. I would like her to not have any enemies pweese.
Joceline Richarde: Joce is a Slytherin fourth year who is a little bit cynical and right now she is in an open relationship and I think that it might go a bit further then that do to Abby's absence. She doesn't have many friends and I would like her to have some because even if she is a Slytherin she is really kind of nice to those that treat her kindly.

K
Kallisto Yosef: Okay this is my newest character and even if I haven't gotten to roleplay as her yet I am major in love with her personality type and so can't wait to rp as her. She is set on the love front thanks to mister Christian Valante. but a girl like Kalli needs friends because she is so bubbly and happy all the time that she pretty much attracts happiness and it wouldn't make sense for people to dislike her, yeah?

L
Lucie Reed: This little lady is the half sister to Jessica and Matthew Reed. She simply adores her family but she is eight and kind of still in her bratty years. With that said, she isn't a total brat. She just tells people secrets because she just so happens to "stumble" upon them. Lucie has her cute, sweet moments but basically she lurks around kinda strangely and finds out secrets only to tell people them. Some might not like her when they meet her... idk.

We could RP Melodie and Hayden? They are both Professors and have two children and there is only a year between them, so I think they would get along well. I'll post more later as I am about to leave for the night ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back