Im home

Michael Glass

OOC First Name
David
Wand
Holly Wand 12 " Essence of Griffin Feather
Michael walked to the muggle cafe where he said hed meet sophie. He found a empty table and orderd a hot chocolate. While waiting for sophie he contemplated about the past couple of months. Alot had happened over the last month. Hed broken up with Elise, become eightteen and adopted stefan, who now lived with laura. But that was all the past today he was going to meet his new landlady.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Sophie had just finished her job in a co-ed muggle school, she's a teacher, and although it was unbelievable, she has four young children, all of whom have extraordinary abilities, that is, they are magical-folks. turning around the corner towards the muggle cafe where she was supposed to meet a long friend of their family, Sophie checked her watch to see if she was on time. Luckily enough, she's not that late yet.

As Sophie entered the muggle cafe, she scanned the area for the familiar face of Michael Glass, the person that she was supposed to be meeting there. A smile appeared on her face as she caught sight of the said person, with a hurried steps, Sophie quickly approached the table at which Michael was situated.

"Hi Michael, Sorry I'm late... lots of works to do in school.." She said as she sat down and ordered a cup of Cafe Bombon, an espresso served with sweetened condensed milk. "So, Do you have anything to tell me?" She then inquired with a gentle smile, her daughter, Kate, had already informed her about the news about Michael's break up and about his decision to move in to their house, but it seems to her that it would be better to hear it straight from Michael himself.​
<i>
</i>

Michael turned and smiled as he saw Sophie walk in. "Hey mrs moon how are you?" he asked being as polite as possible so she rememberd him the way he used to be. "well it depends what you want to hear mrs moon." he said to her. "Well i guess as you gave me permission i guess you know that i asked  Kate to move in with me in ireland. Befor you say anything about that it was so my little boy Stefan had a female influence during the holidays."

He looked to Sophie to see if she wanted any thing else then rememberd the present hed brought her. "Mrs moon Please take this as my token of aprciation for letting me move into your home." Michael had drawn a picture of the family with the caption "Forever united" underneith. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back