I'm going to need some help...lots of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Vespra

OOC First Name
Luis
Hey guys.

I don't really use Nick much but I really want to. He's sort of like en experimental child xD

Anyone I need some plots and I sort of have a mini one in the process. I'm generally open for a lot of things but of course you'll need some info bout Nick.

-Has anger issues
-wants to learn but can be very stubborn about things
-sort of a loner
-shaggy brownish hair
-will soon find out that he's either bi/gay

The little plot that i came up with was a custody battle with his parents that he barely remembers and his grand parents. He's been with his grandparents due to the fact that his parents were horrible at parenting. Nick's grandparents are magickal folk and are open about it in their little home town. People think they're a tad loony. Nick didn't really know anything about it. He figured that it was all just random rubbish.

So um..yea thats the best i can come up with at the moment. anyone pm me or comment here? i would love it thanks ^.^

I can offer up Nevaeh Haze. She would definitely love to get up to some trouble-making with Nick.
She is currently unsorted, but I am hoping for Gryffindor :r
She could take his temper, and I think they could definitely have a love-hate type of relationship. Where they just annoy each other endlessly, but love each other nonetheless. I dunno, up to you ^_^
Let me know!

that sounds like awesomeness ^_^ but he's a third year so that might seem a tad odd :/ but then again what doesn't seem odd. Maybe Neveah could help out Nick with the whole custody thingy too. its going to take a huge toll on him.

Nevaeh is just a year younger than him, I am hoping to get her transferred ^_^
Definitely, she might try to make him laugh about the whole ordeal; not sure whether that will annoy him or not haha.

lol we must compare them! -pulls to compatibility chart-

welp i has facebook skype and messanger if you need to contact me outside HNZ ^_^ night for now :p

sounds like a good idea :p i dont know when the battle will happen im thinking doing it soon but idk how it would work

roar ima need charries for the judge, and nick's parents & grandparents :doh:

Plot Update!

Nick's (3rd yr gryffindor) parents are going to have a custody battle with his grandparents. Now nick's parents aren't the best people. they're both drunks, abusive and 2 faced. Nick's dad had no job, in his late, steal money from his wife and is rarely home.
his mom works, slightly delusional (doesn't really pay attention to whats going on and ignores the situation) is over worked and paranoid which causes her to drink as well. Nick doesn't want to be with his parents due to the fact that they're abusive and don't really believe in magick. they think the grandparents are loony. But he'll be with them for a while since his parents will win the first battle and then again his grandparents will win the 2nd one and keep him forever.

if people could help making charries I would enjoy that lots. I'd need someone to make a judge, nick's parents and grandparents. Pm me if more information is needed. Or leave comments here ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back