Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
So, yeah, I'm not worth to play this guys of mine. So, I'm giving them up, some has Biographys and Character Dev. some doesn't so feel free to do whatever you want to do to them. My inner tomboy hasn't kick on, so, I will stay roleplaying girls xD

Mikkie Rogers/3rd year/Hufflepuff - Aroha Jenning's boyfriend, they don't usually rp and its up to any of you who gets him if you want to rp with Livy.

Avery Parkinson/6th year/Durmstrang - Best Friends with Seth Makwa and Jacob Hollawarth I think, I forget something a lot. And he has a crush on Esme Makwa but if you don't want its your choice.

Andrew Cooper/Ministry Official - His sister with Ashley Cooper and has a daughter from someone, I think the last name is Quinn.

Patrick Cooper/Ministry Official - His father to both Andrew and Ashley, separated from his wife Teresa.

Vincent Russo/Unsorted - Brother to Alex Russo

Callum Dmitriy/Unsorted - I don't know what I did to him, he just rp with Isabella Fitzgerald because he has a crush on her.

Their PB's are the following:
Mikkie - Paul Wesley from Vampire Diaries
Avery - Alex Meraz from Twilight Saga
Andrew - Robert Pattinson from Twilight Saga
Patrick - Peter Facinelli from Twilight Saga
Vincent - David Henrie from WOWP
Callum - Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries

If you are all interested to play them or lock them to be your's just reply here saying the name of the character and the word 'MINE' and I will PM you the password ... take your time picking :)

Can I please take Andrew Cooper? I'd really appreciate it if he was mine... :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back