I'm excited.. are you?

Sandra Finnigan

Today was an incredibly big day for Sandra. She wasn't stressed out at all, she had rehearsed her vows and put on her wedding dress. She was excited to see all of her family there and was excited to see her new family there as well. Sandra was in a spare room at Sam's since the wedding was in the backyard. Sandra paced herself around the room, retracing all the memories she had when she was little and told her father about all the things that she wanted at her wedding. She wanted the wedding to be sooner because it would look odd with her baby bump. Of course her sister would be married with a baby bump, but that was her decision. Sandra waited on her sisters to come up and see her and her last day of being called Sandra Finnigan.

Caysi was so tired from last night. She had to stay up and help decorate the backyard with Sandra, Elise and Alex. She was happy for her sister, Sandra had a tough life growing up. Sandra got most of the burden being the oldest female of the house. Caysi quickly walked up the stairs and made her way into the spare room. She nearly fell when she saw Sandra. " You look... like a sexy sister!" She laughed and went to hug her sister. Caysi's dress was a red maternity dress. " I left a note for Jason to be here around 4ish." She said looking at the clock. " Nearly 3 thirty." She said smiling at her sister.

Alex woke up only about an hour ago. Since Alex was up the whole night, she could barely see what was infront of her. She quickly showered and got dressed. She left her house in a rush and apparated to Sam's house. She quickly went to the room where Sandra was going to be. She walked in and saw both of her sisters there. They both looked beautiful. " Oh my you guys." She said with almost tears in her eyes. She went over to hug her sisters. Alex was wearing her silver dress.It seemed so plain next to her beautiful sisters.

Jason was quickly rushing around the house. He had gotten changed into his suit and was about to apperate to Caysi. Jay checked himself in the mirror first then apperated to where he had been told. He smiled when he saw them all. " Well arent i the lucky one." He laughed. " Wow you all look amazing." He smiled then walked over to Caysi and hugged her. " Especially you." He whispered in her ear

Sandra smiled, both of her sisters were here but she was going to wait to see Elise before she would tell them to go so she could have some alone time and just really have a few minutes to herself before she went to get her dad so they could walk down the aisle. " Your all so beautiful." She said when she hugged them. " Well Jason, thank you, and yes you are the lucky one." She said smiling, looking at Caysi. " It's in about half an hour, let's wait for Elise to come and then you guys can go out side." She said smiling.

Elise wasn't that late. But she thought that she was, she quickly brushed her hair and pinned it back. Also applying her make-up. She put on her dress. She thought that it was nice and elegant for her sisters wedding. She dashed out of the castle and apparated to Sam's house where she was the night before decorating the backyard with her sisters. Elise hadn't been super close with Sandra, but close enough. She opened the door to the spare room where everyone was. She smiled at her sister, and ran to hug her. " You look so hot." She laughed. " Well, we'll be going outside now." She said shooshing everyone with her. She made her way downstairs and to the backyard where everyone was taking a seat.

Dave was stood at the end of the garden with Woody. Him and Woody had been best friends their whole life so it only suited that his brother was his best man. He straightened out his suit and watched all his family and all Sandra's family sitting down in chairs across the garden. He had never expected to be the next one getting married. He had always though Paul would be next.
Dave smiled as he turned to Woody. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this." He laughed slightly. He just couldn't wait to see Sandra in her wedding dress. He knew she would look stunning.

Sandra sat on the bed, this was the last hour that she would be a Finnigan. She laughed, she would miss it very much. But she was ready to start her new life with David. Sandra did her last touches of makeup before she walked to the other room to find her dad. She forgot to put on her shoes, she quickly tied them around her feet and stood up. She was ready to do this. Sandra walked out of the room and to her dad who was near. " I'm ready." She said smiling.

Seamus was looking at the baby photo's in his wallet that he had of his children when they were younger. He sighed and put them away as soon as Sandra came. " Ready?" He asked as he took her hand. When she nodded he walked down the stairs with Sandra and lead her through the house and lead her outside.

Sandra nodded at her father, she was really ready to do this. She took her fathers hand as she led her outside. As soon as she steped outside, she could feel the nice warm sun on her. Sandra had to hold her wedding dress. It was too long for her to walk in. She walked along the grass with her father by her side. She took a deep breath once she reached David. Her dad kissed her on her cheek. Sandra watched as he sat down and she waited for David to take her arm.

David's heart skipped a beat-or several-when he saw Sandra walk out of the back door of the house and along the garden. He knew she was beautiful but now she looked completely and utterly stunning beyond belief. He took her hand and lead her up the final part of the garden to where the vicar was stood. Sam had worked fast and had managed to get a good vicar at short notice. "You look amazing." He was now holding both her hands as they stood in front of the vicar.

Sandra smiled. " You look great too." She said as she walked up with David to the alter, or mini one would be suitable.

" On, this glorius day in October.. we are here to see the wedding of David and of Sandra. Both, or one of which you many know. I have the honor today, to marry both of them. I, as a vicar have seen many beautiful couples, but none of this sort. Both willing to have a child and let it grow and marry. I am honored to be here today. Enough of me talking.. David, would you say your vows please?" Said the Vicar.

Dave smiled at the vicar then turned back to Sandra. "I, David Green, take you Sandra Finnigan, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." He squeezed her hand slightly.

When the vicar looked at Sandra, she knew that it was her turn to say hers. " I, Sandra Finnigan, take you David Green to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for sickness or in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward 'till death do us part." She said smiling.

" I thought that was an amazing ceremony. Now with out further ado, I pronounce you man and wife... you may now kiss the bride."

Dave pulled her in close and kissed her. He never even heard the clapping coming from the people watching. He only felt Sandra in his arms. He was too mesmerised by it to have any other senses. When he pulled away, he smiled at her and lead her back to the house. "I do believe, it's time for the reception." Dave laughed. "Watch." He pointed out the window. He knew what his mum had planned for switching to the reception. He watched as snow fell from nowhere, but none of it touched the floor. It formed a gazebo above their heads which was the same pure white colour as the snow. Tables then seemed to appear like they were slowly forming from being transparent to opaque and the chairs slid so they were placed around the tables. "My mum's magic is amazing."

Sandra smiled when David kissed her. She was zoned in on him, and no one else. Pulling apart, seemed like it was an eternity away. She followed David, " Wow, yeah it's changing." She said looking at the snow. " Beautiful." She said smiling looking around. " Oh yes, the reception." Sandra nodded and looked outside. " Your mom's amazing." She smiled at David.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back