Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus never had anything to do with his evening currently that wasn't quidditch and couldn't easily be changed out for the yuleball. He was pretty happy with how his practicing was going and fairly content with how his semester had gone. it was nice to not have had exams and he was very much looking forward to when he was finally able to leave the school and never think about an exam ever again. The teen was however bored. The yuleball was a pretty boring affair when you didn't have a date, so he was mostly lingering around the snacks, eating a few things vaguely as he waited for enough time to pass so he could leave.

Sadie truly loved Yule Balls, she loved all the decorations, food and just that was an enjoyable time. However, it was sad that she didn’t have a date but it wasn’t like it was the end of the world. She was Sadie after all, striking up a conversation wasn’t the hardest thing ever to do. So, all dressed up nicely she came over to the snack table, for a moment she was just enjoying some treats and eyeing people before setting down with decision of whom she’d like to talk to.

“Hey, you’re Seamus, right? I’m Sadie,” she shot him a sweet smile before putting out her hand. “Would you like to dance with me please?” She wasn’t sure whether he was gonna agree or not, if he was friendly or not but who didn’t try those didn’t win. And Sadie all together loved to win.

Seamus glanced at the girl who approached him. She seemed to know who he was which perhaps was just the side effect of being on the quidditch team. He took her hand and gave a little nod. He didn't know her, but it wasn't like he had anything else to do with his time. "Nice to meet you Sadie," he said politely, before beginning to lead her out to the dancefloor.

Sadie smiled cheerfully when Seamus accepted her offer. She wasn’t sure whether she actually expected that but indeed was happy that he agreed. And his polite voice, it was pretty. “How does it come that you’re here alone? You seem like the guy that girls drool around,” it was more of a compliment, her way to say that he was pretty but also she was actually curious.

Seamus took her out to the dance floor and then went to put his hand on her waist so they could then dance. "Yeah?" he said with a little smile. "What makes you say that?" he asked, looking a little to fish for compliments and figure out what she meant. "But, I'm just too busy to bother with girls and relationships,"

Sadie moved her hand to his shoulder, starting to move in the rhythm. When he asked the question, Sadie leaned her head a little to the side smiling softly. “Well, I am a girl, am I not?” She jokingly offered him an answer before actually going in to answer that. “Also, you’re on Quidditch team, you’re handsome, so far, you’re sweet and confident,” she easily answered him that, smiling. She found Seamus actually pretty but also, she didn’t know him that well and so far her opinion was based on the few minutes together and his reputation. “Quidditch and NEWTs?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back