I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

Hey guys! I've missed you all so much!

a lot of you know about my post viral, and that I get super sick really easy, and for those of you who don't - you do now! I was a bit ill, and then my computer decided it simply didn't want to work any more. Good old technology. Then I fell ill again. Just my luck, eh?

Anyway, I got my computer back, all healed up, yesterday! I was so excited to be back! I want to thank everyone who sent me such nice welcome back PMs. They were really appreciated - I thought you might all have forgotten me!

I'm not sure if I can stay, though. I've missed most of the semester, and there is no way that I can catch up, not with all the IRL assignments I have due. And I think I failed last year, because I had no chance to do exams. I think I'll stay on as Thanatos, though. And maybe, one day, I'll make a new student. It'd nice to be able to play to good guy for once :p

Anyway, I just thought that I'd let you all know that I'm back, although how permanent it is, I don't know. I'm also super sorry for being so absent! I was gone for so long! I really hope that I can be forgiven.

Glad to be back =D

*runs and attacks in a hug* Glad to see you back! Even though I already hugged for coming back a million times already...

Hope you can stay on! :lol:

Wait...who are you again?

JK ... it will be nice to have you back in any capacity you can manage!

Yay! Athene is back! :D

If you want to remain a student, then I think you should talk to Alicia about it, she has so many good ideas to keep you in your year, from failing!!! :lol:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you are all healed back up! Both you and the computer! :D

Thanks so much, everyone! It's so great to be back!

Thanks Zoe-Hope, that's a great idea! I'll ask her about it at the start of next year, though. =]

Welcome back!!! Will you still be doing banners? I hope so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back