part time owlet trainer; mother; sam's wife
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Pixie Hair
Hey HNZers.

I can definatley say without a doubt that I was not expecting to see such a big difference on HNZ on my return. But anyway. I am hoping that I will be back permenantly this time. I've been on and off for a few weeks trying to get on top of my work, and now that i have done so I have some time for HNZ. Though I think I'm going to have to take it slow to work myself around this place again.

But anyway, its good to see you guys again and I can't wait to get right back into the swing of things after my long absence. Nearly six months :O

Anyway, have a good day and hope to see you guys in an rp or just generally around the board.

~Teigs

Teigan! It's nice to see that you're back! :hug:

Haha Thanks Amanda :p Its been a long absence indeed.

Hey :hug:

Its nice to see you back now :)

I know you are taking it slow, but if you want a Ravenclaw 1st year to roleplay with :r all the other Ravenclaw 1st year girls have abandoned me it seems :( :p
But take your time and let me know when you are ready :)

Kate
:hug:

So you're back are you. :r

That means we have RPing and the likes to do. :shifty: (Not just yet, though. :p )

TEIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN :hug:

WELLLCOOOMEE BAACKKK :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome back, Teigs! :hug: :hug: So much has changed, yeah xD

Glad to have you back here, hope it's for good :woot: x

Omg Teigan.... Long time no talk. Good to see your back kiddo, PM me on any of my characters, or preferably Demyx, when your ready to start Roleplaying again. :hug:

Welcome back to the site Teigan :)

Lol thanks guys, Its definately great to be back. Man I missed this place. Oh and Josh its Re-Newb 1. Lol I was first :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back