Ignore

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie Fudge and Edward Havishmen appeared in front of the Fudge family home with a loud crack. Well thats weird. We never spend vacation here. Edward likes to stay home for his job Brodie thought raising an eyebrow but not asking anything yet. Brodie gave a sad sigh as he and his uncle walked through the gate that was bewitched so only a select few could enter. Only a minute ago Brodie had said good bye to his boyfriend for the summer, well winter where Aeon was. The two wouldn't even be able to write each other because Brodie's family checked all incoming and outgoing mail. One thing was for sure, this would be a long vacation. Brodie looked up at his uncle for the first time since getting off the train. He had a small smirk on his face. What was that about? Then Brodie's stomach dropped and his face whitened. What if they knew about Aeon? What if maybe Arisa had said something in one of the letters and they had intercepted it?

"So why are we at my grandparents place? We usually spend vacation at your house" Brodie asked trying not to let on how nervous he was. There was harsh punishment for those who were gay in this family. He could end up just like his mother, killed by her own twin for marrying a muggle. Or tortured to insanity like another one of his unlucky relatives. The best he could hope for was to be kicked out of the family. Edward remained silent as they entered the house. That was never a good sign. Yep I'm totally dead. He told himself, I hope they have cute boys in Hell he added trying to calm himself down. Brodie and his uncle entered the living room where his grandmother, grandfather, and some strange girl were sitting. William motioned for Brodie to sit down on one of the couches and he did. He was now throughly confused. Who was that girl? Some sort of witness to his death?

Edward apperated with his nephew in tow to the family mansion. He had been excited for this day for a long time. Edward levitated Brodie luggage before them and the pair made there way up the winding road and through the trees to the house. It was Edwards job to do most of the dirty work for his family, like checking all the mail that came in and went out and killing the occasional problem, and so he was the one who had found about about Brodie's little boyfriend. Edward's first thought was to turn the little fairy in but then he realized this could be very bad for the family. So for months he had been pushing his parents to find a wife for there grandson and finally they had.

Edward ignored the boys question. He would find out soon enough. Edward did however look down as Brodie's face turned snow white. Brodie had made the connection. Edward led Brodie into the living room where William, Eliza and Kenzie were seated. Edward greeted his parents respectfully and took his seat beside Brodie. He would let his parents tell the boy.

William stood up and turned towards Brodie. "Brodie as you know you are the only direct relative to the Havishmen family, besides you uncle, with pureblood who is still able to have children. As such it is your responsibility to carry on our line. Now we can't let just anyone do this and so we have chosen your future partner." William said in a very calm voice. "This is Kenzie Madden, your fiancée." William finished with a gesture towards the girl. He sat down beside his wife and waited for his grandsons response. Hopefully he would take it better then his mother had when she first met her husband. Edward thought. They couldn't have another Megan on their hands.

Kenzie sat down, counting the time when her short life will soon end right before her. Kenzie, from the beginning rejected the idea that two young people should get married right away just to continue the blood status of two pure blood family. Lacey Madden, her second oldest sister decided this future for her, Lacey never been married, found this to be the greatest opportunity for her youngest sister. She assume with this sort of arrangement she would not have to worry about the welfare of Kenize. One problem, Kenzie did not want too. Lucy agreed with Kenzie, Lacey fought back and brainwash Kenzie into deciding it was right.

Now she sat there looming in and out of her thoughts while the groom's grandparents sat across from her. Lacey present will be here soon, she hope or else she would have to deal with mingling with these people alone. By the time the decision was decided, Kenzie has built a wall around her, letting no one but her sister in. Now when you look at Kenzie, she seem cold and bitter, though she spoke differently being soft spoken and frigid when it came to speaking and socializing. She was cautious to be both, especially with Brodie finally making his first appearance and his uncle doing much the introduction, Kenzie just sort of stared. For a minute she stared at the boy, who soon will be fitting the structure of a full man, he look bitter by the way their eyes connected. He was handsome no doubt, still it felt wrong to be this way. In her eyes did, soon enough she wonder if it was okay to organize a marriage now. "Hello Brodie, pleasure to meet you alas"

Brodie didn't have to wait long before his grandfather stood up and started some speech. Come on and get it over with. If I'm going to die I don't want to listen to some lecture. Brodie thought bitterly. However one word caught his attention. fiancée. He was engaged to this girl. Brodie just sat with his mouth opened wide for a whole ten seconds. He didn't have much time to register anything though before his uncle's hand was hitting him across the back of his head. Oh yes, how dare I be rude at a time like this. Brodie thought angrily. "Hello Kenzie. Yes its very nice to meet you also," Brodie said through a clenched jaw. He knew this was bound to happen when he didn't get married, but he thought this would happen after graduation. I'm not even in my 7th year yet! Merlin I'm not even of age yet! "Considering I'm not even seventeen yet when exactly is this wedding supposed to take place?" Brodie asked. Please don't let it be anytime soon. Because if were married, that means they'll want kids. That means we would have to... Oh Merlin. It wasn't that Kenzie was ugly, far from it, but the thought of being with any woman grossed Brodie out a lot. "Sometime after graduation. We will let you two decide. Just don't leave it to long." William replied with a warning tone in his voice.

The next thing he knew something was being shoved into his hand by his grandmother. "Here you go dear, lets get this done properly" Eliza told her grandson with a huge smile on her face. Of course shes happy Brodie thought rolling his eyes. When he opened his hand his breath got caught in his throat. It was his mothers engagement ring. How was he supposed to just give his most prized possession to some girl?! But of course if he didn't soon there would be punishment for sure. Brodie walked across the room dragging out every step as much as he could. Dread and anger filled his every being. How could this be happening? One minute he was saying goodbye to his boyfriend. Oh Merlin, Aeon. How was he going to tell him? How would he react. Brodie had to force the look of terror off his face as he kneeled in front of Kenzie. Hoefully she would just think he was nervous. "Kenzie, will you marry me?" Brodie asked holing out the ring, his head bowed in defeat.

Kenzie royal blues orbs kept shifting from Brodie to William to Edward back to Brodie again, leaving Eliza out of the mix. The one person she kept staring at was Brodie, how he really took the news of the engagement it confuse Kenzie terribly. She could not tell if he detested the idea or if he encourage it like everyone else in the mix. She could not tell, for she not knew him very well. Besides that, Brodie born an English men behave different than most American boys Kenzie knew. They had to act appropriate, behave a certain way, think before speaking or your regret what you say. That was basically all she knew about them, other than that she was clueless completely.

She watched as the exchange of the family most valuable possession was handed down to Brodie. Kenzie held her breath momentarily when the exchange took place. His broken expression left her blank with questioning. She counted the moment he stood up and sauntered awkwardly towards Kenzie. "Don't think you want to do this right?" she whisper for him to hear, he kept going with it. He fell to his knees upon request, like a recited bad poem he ask to marry her. Kenzie look around, her royal hues met Edward again; if I don't marry him...she was afraid to find out what happen. "Yes Brodie, I will marry you" she nodded a couple times, than lean down to kiss his cheeks. In the process she silently apologize, sort for the both of them. It was bound to happen, it happen now.

Brodie just nodded when she asked if this was what he wanted. How could anyone want this? He had to though. His mother had gone against the families wishes and had died for it. Brodie gave Kenzie a forced smile when she said yes. Obviously this girl wasn't the bad guy and deserved some form of kindness. After all she was being forced into this after all. Brodie stood up and thanked Kenzie for saying yes. Soon after Edward, William, and Eliza decided to give the new 'couple' some time alone to get to know each other. Brodie looked up from the floor to Kenzie once they left. "So... What do you want to talk about?" If anything at all... Brodie asked flopping down in the chair next to his new fiancée letting out a sigh. "Its funny were going to be married one day and all we know about each other is our names and that neither of us want to be in this situation" Brodie added. You could tell by the tone in his voice he didn't find it funny at all. Maybe I should stop acting like someone killed my puppy... Nah. Surely Kenzie would understand that he wouldn't be the happiest guy in the world right now.

Kenzie was relief when the owl eyes left them alone, she could finally stop being so frigid and stuff up. Brodie was a better company than his family will ever be now that she knew them clearly from observation. She lean away, shrugging. Her hand curled around the hand that held the ring finger. "Anything worth talking about Brodie, Least you can now that they're gone" she smile with kinder oceanic eyes. "But I was told back an the old ways when pure bloods were supreme in the wizarding world arrange marriages were command back than? Let's just be happy that we aren't related, it would suck ass if you were my cousin?" she giggle, cause that's just nasty. Back than, that's how it work. Now, everyone was mix in the motion, plus she was Irish and he be British descendant. There was no way of blood relations, least she hope not. "So what school do you attend? she ask Brodie. She pushed away the subject of not agreeing with the marriage, they both didn't like it. Brodie seem to hate it, Kenzie just didn't agree arrange marriages work anymore. Even in the muggel world, she heard they do it too. Her best friend from Salem has a sister from the middle eastern who's being arrange in a marriage right before she starts college. So she won't be experiencing the whole college effect, she would be wed with a husband right after high school, if she lucky enough college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back