OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah was excited when it was announced that rose deliveries were happening again and she eagerly signed up to help with the deliveries. She had a decent time when she had done it before and she figured it would be a nice way to meet people. The first on her list was a fairly familiar name, Ajaccio was a prefect after all. She had decided to start with the entrance hall when she quickly realized she might have had better luck in the common room. But she sighed with relief when she caught sight of his curly hair. Delilah waved in his direction and quickly walked over. "Sorry to bother you." she said in a rush. "I have a rose for you." she explained and handed over a yellow rose.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio looked up from what he had in his hand as a girl walked over to him. He gave a little smile, "Oh thank you!" he said. He took the rose and smiled, immediately putting it behind his ear and then looking back at the girl with a grin. "How does it look?" he said in a joking tone.

"You're welcome." Delilah said quickly and started to look for the note to hand over as well but she looked up as Ajaccio put the flower behind his ear. She let out a giggle and covered her mouth. "You look lovely. Very festive." she said sweetly and started to look for the note again. "Ah, here it is." she mumbled mostly to herself before handing it over.

Thank you for being one of my best friends. I honestly wouldn't know what to do without you.

Love, Chloë

Users who are viewing this thread

Back