OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Any images hosted on the "Iconator" website which are on HNZ (used as avatars, posted in signatures or put in posts) are causing HNZ users in Google Chrome to receive a malware warning which prevents them from loading the entire page that the image(s) appear on.

I have received numerous reports of this, and solved individual cases as they came. However, I have grown tired of the situation and took it upon myself to solve it more permanently.
All users that hotlinked images from the iconators site and placed them in their signatures have had their entire signature removed.
Any users hotlinking an image from iconator as their avatar are strongly urged to save it and rehost, or simply remove it now. Otherwise, your avatars will be removed from your account.

In the future, I urge you to save images to your computer then upload them to HNZ (for your avatar) or to an image hosting service (for your signature or images in posts). This will prevent other users being given misleading warnings when trying to load this board.

Thank you for your understanding,

~Nicolas

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back