Ice-skating

'Just the same but i'm getting quite behind now a days. you?'replied Ginny.

"Mine are going okay." Grande said with a nod. "Its weird we have almost been here for a full year. Its flying by."

'I know. I totally agree. It's almost lik a different home here,' agreed Ginny.

"Its a great home. Better than the one my parents live in anyway." Grande said smiling

'Surely you don't mean that truthfully,' she said sternly.

"Well half and half. I really like it here. I've got friends and people i care about. Back home I have a beach near by a really big room. Bigger than the dorm i sleep in. So you know. Its just the why i feel." Grande said

'you have a room bigger than the dorms all to yourself?wow.' said ginny in disbelief. she thught about her room. it was smaller than the dorms and 10 people were sleeping in it. he must be really lucky.

"Its big and i have lots of space but its a complete mess." Grande said "I like though its my personal space."

'Well some people are like you, I guess. I don't really care about my personal space really. No point in my mind,' spoke Ginny.

"I need that personal space. I like to think so i need somewhere i can think where their is no noise." Grande said "Is there nowhere that you would go if you need to think?"

Ginny spoke 'Of course i go somewhere if i need to think. I go see my neighbour or else i go for a jog through the feilds or by the burn.'

"A burn that would be nice." Grande said he heard his stomach rumble "I'm going to get some lunch now. I think i will do my homework after Lunch. I will see you later." Grande said to Ginny "Bye Katie, see you later" He called out to Katie as he stood up and walked back to the castle for something to eat.

'Bye Grande,Katie' she called after them, still staying where she was. She didn't feel like skating again so she started running through the trees and to the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back