Ice-skating

"But when you grow you increase in weight so I'll call that becoming fat,"said Katie and stared jumping gracefully.

'Well if you put it that way, I guess you have a point though i still think that it's rubbish,' said ginny thinking it through. Ginny watched Katie jump while she was skating and remembered when she could do that but she daren't try for now though. She smiled and started trying to skate backwards.

"If you say so Katie." Grande said skating towards her. When he there Katie went off and started jumping and Ginny started skating backwards. He skated round in a circle and then skated forward. "Im going to go sit on the bank of the lake." He said as he skated towards the edge of the frozen lake. Once their he sat down and watched Ginny and Katie skate.

((Thanks Katie))

ginny skated backwards a couple of more strides before tumbling over on her bum again. She got up again and decided she had had enough so she went and glided along the ice back next to Grande.

"You had enough too?" Grande asked Ginny as she skated back over to where he was sitting

'Yeah, I'm never going to get any better,' she said as she took a seat.

"Well thats because you are alreay very good at it" Grande said smiling.

'Are you blind or something. your girlfreinds even better than me,' she said jokingly at the start. She smiled back as she watched katie continue her ice skating.

"Yeah she is really good" Grande said as he watched Katie. "Did you hurt yourself when you fell? I dont want to have to take you to the hospital wing." Grande said then laughed

'don't you dare,' she said jokingly. 'no, i'm good.' she said after laughing.

"Thats good." Grande said smiling "That place really annoys me. I wonder where Katie learned to be so good at ice skating"

'So do I.' said ginny sliding her hands on the ice for some reason. 'Wait a minute. Isn't Katie meant to be good at everything to you anyway? Why are you wondering.'

"But she is good at everything." Grande said "I was wondering because im trying to figure out where i want to go for the summer holidays. I know its quite far away but i need to pick now so my parents can book tickets for me.Do you know any good places where i can go?"

'Umm..London maybe or Cyprus but if you go there you'll have to stick to the tourist areas or else,' said ginny thinking. She didn't quite understand why he wasn't going back home.

"London sounds good. I've never been to London." Grande said "Do you kow what you will be doing this summer?"

'Havin fun hopefully,' said ginny jokingly. 'I'll be going home and doing my favourite things with the girls and maybe the boys.Depends if they've changed the rules,' said Ginny smiling.

Grande smiled "What rules might they change?" Grande asked smiling.

'If they've allowed boys in the orphanage or not. If they haven't then i might not get the chance to go out and play with the boys but then if they have, I'll be getting them to come round,' said Ginny. 'Does that make any sense?'

"A bit" Grande said. "Where is this orphange? Is it near here?"

'Australia. It's not that far but you have to pay quite alot to get over there for such a short distance,' said ginny.

"I can get you tickets for flight to Australia." Grande said "I dont have a direct flight back to Spain and i stop off in Australia. I can try to get you a ticket."

'I don't know but thanks for the offer. I think i'm meant to be getting a boat over.Don't know how though,' Ginny replied.

"Okay" Grande said "I like boats. How have classes been going lately?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back