Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 9 ½ Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
So I was wondering; What would be the deal with a character participating in a competition that doesn't necessarily occur on the forum. Lets say I wanted my potions-savvy student to go off and compete in the International Potions Championship between other schools, and place high or win for that year. Or if I wanted a character to be victorious in a Gobstones Tournament. How would I go about that? Just a plot request?

Solution
Hey Jesse, thanks for the question!

Competitions happen all the time that people participate in. Spelling bees, name our newest flavour of ice cream, etc. etc. Just participating can be the normal life of a witch/wizard. Doing well/winning should be a quick plot approval, though - as this is generally outside most people's experience (sure, most people win something eventually - but in any given competition one does not expect to win).
If it's supposed to be inter-school with HNZ involved, or run somehow by the NZ ministry, that should also be approved.

Hope that makes sense and clears some things up for you!
Hey Jesse, thanks for the question!

Competitions happen all the time that people participate in. Spelling bees, name our newest flavour of ice cream, etc. etc. Just participating can be the normal life of a witch/wizard. Doing well/winning should be a quick plot approval, though - as this is generally outside most people's experience (sure, most people win something eventually - but in any given competition one does not expect to win).
If it's supposed to be inter-school with HNZ involved, or run somehow by the NZ ministry, that should also be approved.

Hope that makes sense and clears some things up for you!

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back