I wish i had my music

"I think that's a bad idea." Angelica told Axelle, she was rather shy to date anyone. Angelica shook her head slightly, "Let's forget me, let's talk about you. Vacation is coming, are you going somewhere except your house?" She asked, looking at Axelle.

Axelle shrugged. Angelica was pretty enough, so she didn't see why she turned it down. But, it was her choice. "Well i have nothing planned honestly. I'm not even sure if mom will be back from tour in time."

"Apparate to New Zealand?" She asked. "I can't even apparate yet." She said with a laugh. "It must be great though, have you been to Zealand yet?"

"Oh, yeah. Right. Your just only a fifth year, sorry." Angelica made a weak smile. "Yes, I was with the others when the Triwizard had started, I'm one of the representatives." She told Axelle. "But i hate the school, there are many girls than boys." Angelica complained.

She smiled and nodded. "It's okay." She said"Oh so that sucks. I wonder if any schools have a happy medium?" She asked laughing a bit. She looked around as they reached the grounds. It was so amazing, it always suprised Axelle, no matter how many times she saw it.

"Yeah definitely. Wow!" She exclaimed as she covered her eyes. "Oh the sun, it burns." She joked, throwing her other arm in front of her face.

She smiled at Angelica and then pointed to a shaded area, "wanna sit there?"

Axelle followed and sat under it, trying to come up with something to say "So... how bout them squirrells..."

((Sorry i like forgot about this!!!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back