I wish i had my music

Axelle Lorine

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Axelle was so bored with being bored. Classes had been slow, and she was not happy that everyone seemed to think she was invisible. She hated school so much, it was almost as if she had a fiery passion for it. But, it was what she put up with, even though she had no friends, this was her home. She hummed her favorite song, wishing that she could listen to her Ipod, or had her guitar. Maybe she would find something interesting within the walls, maybe she would even find a friend.

It was surprising, that with all the years Axelle had been here, she never really made any friends. She had managed to bled in with teh scenery, and didn't do anyhting extracurricular. She got average grades, and spoke very little, but she wanted to change that, she wanted it all to change...

Angelica was seen walking again, book in hand and memorizing whatever is in the book. Walking is her favorite part no matter what, because without walking, she wouldn't know every passage way in this institute. Lucky, she has a sense of hearing, that way she wouldn't fall off.

For the first time Angelica looked up to see a girl younger than her, alone. Angelica knew everyone here, except this girl, no one ever transfer here either. Maybe i just don't talked to her a lot she thought and shrugged it off.

She approached the girl smiling, and heard she was humming a tune. "Hey." Angelica greeted the girl. "Why are you alone?" She asked after.

Angelica looked at the girl who approached her. The girl said hi and asked why she was alone, and Axelle shrugged, her chime-like voice echoing as she answered. "I don't know, for the company of my shadow." Seh said, smiling a small smile. "What about you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I was going to go outside when i saw you." Angelica told the girl. She was definitely telling the truth, "Are you a transfer here?.. I'm not familiar with your face." She asked the girl again, Angelica was the girl who asked a hundred of questions and she can't help it.

"Oh, okay." She said smiling. "No I'm not a transfer, I've been going here for five years now." She said, looking at the floor. Like earlier she thought, Invisible Girl. "So, you want to go outside still?" She asked.

Angelica form an 'O' in her mouth, shocked. "Sorry, didn't know." Her face sad, how could she know, the girl don't even socialize. "If i said yes, do you want to come?" Angelica asked, she hope the girl would say yes, so, that she could know the girl better. "I'm Angelica." She introduce herself.

"It's no problem. I blend in well." She laughed slightly. "Yeah I'll come, i love the outdoors." Which was the truth. Even though Axelle prided herself for being pale, she still loved the outdoors. She never tanned purposely, and hated it when she did, but it happened often. She then introduced herself. "Axelle's the name, got it memorized?" She said, playfully. usually she was shy, but certain people made her feel freer then normal.

"No not really, i never saw the point. Though, now i keep getting bored." She giggled slightly and walked with Angelica. "Do you socialize a lot then?" Axelle asked, watching her feet as she walked along.

"Yes, I am. That's why i gather more friends, sometimes enemies." Angelica told Axelle, it was very difficult to have enemies but sometimes its her own fault why she gather some enemies. "Why don't you try to friend someone? ... It feels better actually, i know there are a lot of boys here than girls."

She nodded, though Angelica seemed nice, Axelle was sure that she could have her moments. "Well i don't know. I was so used to blending in that i didn't have much of a choice." She said with a shrug. "But i did say hi to people every once in a while." She said. "So are you like, popular?"

Angelica shook her head, "Not exactly, I'm just friendly but sometimes people are irritated at me because of my mood swings." She told Axelle, smiling at the thought. Angelica looked at Axelle, "Don't worry, my mood swing isn't always attacking me." She chuckled and continue to walk rather slowly.

"Mood swings?" She asked slightly. Her mother, when they used to talk on the phone, when she was in Germany, had always talked about her mood swings. She had never noticed them, but apparently they were there. "Well, if they attack i'll shoot them with a tranquilizer." Axelle nodded and smiled widely, all of her teeth glinting against her lightly tanned skin.

Axelle, normally this funny, was glad to see someone laugh at her joke. The girl commented her passing the friend test, and Axelle laughed a bit. "I was being tested, good thing you didn't tell me till i passed, i would have cracked under pressure." She smiled. "I'm only a fifth year, and you?" She asked.

Angelica laughed again, "I'm 6th year, a bit older than you." She told Axelle. "Just a personal question..." Angelica trailed off, "Do you have any boyfriend or went into a relationship?" She asked a little bit embarrass by it, Angelica doesn't have, so, its very complicated.

She smiled as Angelica asked if she had a boyfriend. Axelle did not, in fact, she couldn't recall ever having a serious one before. Dating on a dare, in her opinion, didn't count. "No i don't." She said, a smile still on her face. "But who needs 'em." She said in a lying tone, she wanted one, badly.

"A date, really?" She asked smilng. "With who?" She smiled. "But don't go through to much trouble."

"Really, so do you have a boyfriend?" She asked, maybe she could set her up with someone.

"I don't know. If i get more friends, i could set you up." She said smiling.

"It will if i make enough friends. Besides, i hear a lot of stuff, i know who's single, and who's got lovers!" She said smilng. Being in the background meant that you would hear everything, including popularity, and other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back