I will not ___ a pencil _______

Jennifer Boudreaux

OOC First Name
Clairey
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Ok, so this is like things I will not do at hogwarts, except it's things with a pencil. This will be a test of your imagination. It is pretty hard to think of anything for this xD
Ok, so you're already confused. Let me start you offf ^^

-I will not use a pencil as if it was a wand
-I will not use a pencil as a substitute for celery in my in laws salad
-I will not tell my enemy my pencil has magical powers
-I will not give a pencil with a dirty rubber to someone in my art class
-
-
-
-
-

i will not throw a pencil at the back of my professors head....again. :)

Landon Dalton said:
I will not stick a pencil or two up my nose, a pair of underpants on my head and go 'wibble'.
Yes you will.

Ahem ... carry on.

"I will not replace a unicorn's horn with a pencil and put Mr. Squiggle out of a job."

I will not stab a sharpened pencil into by boyfriend's eye while I am stewing over our fight.

xD

I will not stab a pencil in my enemy's ribs.

I will not try and use a pencil to draw on my sister's face while she's sleeping.

I will not use a pencil to stab ants on my garden patio.

I will not give a pencil to that person who snapped it in half the last time I gave one to them.

((Confusing enough?))

I will not lick a pencil before flushing it down the toilet.

I will not use a pencil to draw Harry potter's scar on voldemort's arm and tell everyone that he got a new tattoo by casting himself Avada Kedavra

I will not poke fluffy little doggies through the fence with a pencil to make them jump then ohm nom nom the pencil.

I will not use a pencil to give paper a lightning bolt scar when I say "Avada Kedavra".

I will not throw a pencil at my cat when he scares me first thing in the morning.

I will not flush a pencil down the toilet and make moaning myrtle race it.

I will not use a pencil as a door stop.

I will not use a pencil to erase my enemies, and, if they erase me, draw myself in again.

I will not use a pencil to rewrite Harry Potter with the ending I want... :shifty:

I will not use a pencil during exams even the instruction is " erasure means wrong " , if I'll just pry for my seatmates' answer. :D

I will not throw a pencil at Zach when he annoys me. :p

I will not use a pencil as a friend's seat cushion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back