I want to Kill...again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxen Silverback

So I want to do something I haven't done in a while, this of course will be run by the admins as soon as I get any takers. I was wondering if I might be allowed to kill some people... say a character you don't RP anymore and needs a good end. If you want please sign up and we'll work it out with the admins... I would really like a child to kill!

I never roleplay with Faith Lovelight anymore, and would be more then grateful if we could get rid of her with the admin's permission of course. So I offer up Faith. :)

I have Erica Jessamine..
She's muggle-born and only 11 years old.
Thankfully I've never become truly attached to her so she's a free kill xD

I also have a third year - Beth Bastone
I never use her. She's a free kill also.

I have Evelyn Bao that you're free to get rid of if you want. She is never used.

I have a first year Ravenclaw, Carter Taylor. I don't use her any more and was going to give her away but if you want to kill her that's great.

She's the type of person who will follow a stranger anyway.

I have 2 characters that you can kill if you'd like. They're names are Sandra Finnigan and Kevin Finnigan. They're both not important to my character anymore, and I don't roleplay with them at all anymore. Caysi has to many siblings and I would like to give them a farewell please.

theres lilith luna a first yr who knows to much

Yea perry much what Eden said. Lilith needs to be killed due to the fact she knows to much and she is about to tell everyone evrything.

Love the enthusiasm!

For anyone that once to be killed by Luxen, please contact the Admins and let them know your intentions. If they approve it then please contact me (with a copy of their approval of course) and then we'll go from there.

Kitty Star said:
U know u dont look like the type who would murder some one
Trust me, Done it before and would do it to you in a heart beat.

I am the most Evil Character on HNZ!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back