Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
So I have a bunch of kiddies and they all need lovely plots for the upcoming year! So Imma just throw all my boys below and hopefully we can work some stuff out as some of them need the attention and are looking a tad neglected. If you think discord would be easier for chatting you're also totally free to hmu there instead (dame da ne#4852)

15411.jpg

Flynn North . 5th Year . Gryffindor

So Flynn has just been named a prefect, much to his own surprise and he is none all too pleased about it. He's the Gryffindor seeker, SDA co-president and an all-around grumpy pants, and major jerk. He is likely to be mean for no reason. Though he has been going through a lot recently, mainly surrounding his feelings and not being all too sure what to do about them. Being a prefect has just added to all the teen angst he's having so all in all he's not having a good time

Looking for:
- Younger students who think he's a helpful prefect and want his advice but he's really not in the mood for it.
- Someone to play Quidditch with as it's about the only time he's in what we could call a 'good mood'.
- Anything! Prank victims, enemies, people who straight-up dislike him.
15504.jpg

Eoin Armati . 4th Year . Ravenclaw

Eoin is my fourth year nerd who absolutely hates Hogwarts and magic and everything to do with it. He does not want to be here and he will absolutely let you know about it as much as he possibly can. He tries hard in class and gets good grades, you will rarely see him pull out his wand and use any magic. He is also incredibly opinionated and will say what he thinks without caring for the consequences. The only time you might see him enjoying himself is when he's out by the lake or reading a good book.

Looking for:
-People who disagree with his view on magic and challenge him about it or enemies he can clash with about the fact he's a Muggleborn and clearly doesn't want to be here.
- Class rivals
- More friends because he's a bit of a loner​
17715.jpg

Rhys Garner . 3rd Year . Sytherin

Rhys is another of my loner boys who doesn't really have much social interaction with people. He's quiet and enjoys sketching people and things that catch his attention. He's also a reporter for the monthly and is always on the hunt for a story or some secret to uncover around the castle. Secretly he's also incredibly manipulative and back-stabbing and won't hesitate to turn on even a friend if he thinks it would benefit him at that moment. He's also a bit of a nerd with good grades and wants to keep it that way, thanks.

Looking for:
- People he could actually consider friends because he doesn't really have any of them.
- Maybe future crushes? I'm not sure about his sexuality atm but I'm willing to explore it.
- Enemies, either in the classroom or someone who calls him out on his fake 'quite and innocent' bull​
16437.jpg

Jingyi Huang . 2nd Year . Gryffindor

Going back to the troublemakers of mine we have Jingyi. He's an identical twin to Xinyi and the youngest siblings of Xiuying. He's loud, bright, happy and loves to cause trouble wherever he goes, and absolutely refuses to pay attention in the classroom or do his homework. He is probably the easiest character of mine to throw at people because he will chat to anyone about anything that comes to mind. Jingyi has no issues making friends and loves adventure. The only thing he has issues with is his own appearance and can be incredibly self-conscious about himself. He's also super protective of his twin so be mean to Xinyi at your own risk.

Looking for:
- Friends! He might be outgoing and chatty but he still doesn't really have any friends.
- Tutors because as he doesn't do his work he probably needs the help (even if he won't admit it)​
20341.jpg

Zagreus Kohler . 1st Year . Hufflepuff

The newest of my Hogwarts bunch is Zagreus here. He's another quiet one, but he is desperate to change that and wants to make friends. He's use to being a loner and was bullied a lot at his old school for his german accent and for his struggles with actually talking to people. But now he's at Hogwarts he wants to try and change things and is putting himself out there a lot more, even if it is really hard for him. He's a Muggleborn, so completely new to magic and is generally confused about the whole thing. But he is a kind and loyal person and not likely to get into an argument with anyone. He's far too anxious and socially awkward for that.

Looking for:
- Friends. He's pretty desperate to try and make friends and not be alone like usual.
- Older students he can sort of look up to and can help him out because he is so new to all of this.
- Other Muggleborns he can bond with and know what it's like to be new to magic and not know anything about Hogwarts.​
15472.jpg

Hyun Ong Hae . 7th Year . Illvermorny

Jumping across the pond to America with have Hyun! He's currently in his final year at Illvermorny, co-captain of the Quidditch team and has absolutely no idea what he wants to do with his life once he graduates. He's starting to feel the pressure of his family to find a decent girlfriend and actually work out what he's going to do with his life as they totally expect him to land a decent and respectable job once he's free of school. Hyun, on the other hand, doesn't really care about any of that and just wants to focus on himself and doing what he enjoys. Which is mainly Quidditch and playing piano. But he's a nice guy, easy to talk to, and supportive of his friends.

Looking for:
- Adults he can question about their job to try and gauge what he wants to do when he graduates
- Adult Quidditch players as he has considered going pro and wants to know what it's like
- More people his age he can be friends with. Especially pen-pals he can write to while at school.
19021.jpg

Hiro Aoki . 27 . Quidditch Player

Finally my only adult, Hiro. He's a Professional Quidditch player for Toyohashi Tengu and is an all-around nice guy. Though he can mainly be found in Japan, he does travel around a lot thanks to Quidditch camps and training and also can be found at many different race tracks around the world drifting his beloved AE86 whenever he gets the chance. I haven't really gotten the chance to do a lot with Hiro, so I would love to make some more connections with him or just get him out there interacting with other characters. He's a real easy character to write because he is so nice and friendly so I can see him getting along with just about anyone.

Looking for:
- Friends friends friends. People he might have met in other countries, other Quidditch players. Literally anyone.
- Romance. He's currently single and ready to mingle. Pretty sure he's Bi so open to both genders if anyone has any single adults to throw at me.​

Last edited:
Charlieeeeeee I have a few ideas for you! You can also hit me up on discord too if you ever want to discuss anything further!

Eoin + Valencia - MORE PLOTS HEHE :wub: - I also kinda had some sort of future plot in mind, I still need to figure that out, but I'll let you know about it later on once I get the idea a bit better hehe! But I would love to do some more stufffff hehehe!

Jingyi + Xiuying - I know I was meant to start a thread during the break, but I completely forgot x_xbut I am happy to do something during Hogwarts hehe - I noticed you mentioned that he needs a tutor, so maybe Xiuying could maybe help him with school work? Also we should probs do something with all three siblings too @Xinyi Huang

Jingyi + Molly - I liked the thread between them last year, maybe they could be friends? Molly already thinks he's her friend anyways haha! I dunno what we could possibly do, but Jingyi could always drag her into trouble - She'll be a bit unsure about it, but with a lot of convincing she will eventually tag along.

Zagreus + Abby - I have a first-year named Abigail Payne and has been sorted into Gryffindor, I think they are both similar in some way. They're both quiet and even though Abby has grown up with an adopted father who's a wizard, she literally has zero information about magic, so I guess they could somewhat learn about magic together?

Let me know what you think! That's all I have for now, but if you wanted to plot with any of my other characters, you're more than welcome to. And again, if there's anything else you'd like to further discuss, you can always hit me up on discord as well hehe!

Charlieeeeeee I have a few ideas for you! You can also hit me up on discord too if you ever want to discuss anything further!

Eoin + Valencia - MORE PLOTS HEHE :wub: - I also kinda had some sort of future plot in mind, I still need to figure that out, but I'll let you know about it later on once I get the idea a bit better hehe! But I would love to do some more stufffff hehehe!

Jingyi + Xiuying - I know I was meant to start a thread during the break, but I completely forgot x_xbut I am happy to do something during Hogwarts hehe - I noticed you mentioned that he needs a tutor, so maybe Xiuying could maybe help him with school work? Also we should probs do something with all three siblings too @Xinyi Huang

Jingyi + Molly - I liked the thread between them last year, maybe they could be friends? Molly already thinks he's her friend anyways haha! I dunno what we could possibly do, but Jingyi could always drag her into trouble - She'll be a bit unsure about it, but with a lot of convincing she will eventually tag along.

Zagreus + Abby - I have a first-year named Abigail Payne and has been sorted into Gryffindor, I think they are both similar in some way. They're both quiet and even though Abby has grown up with an adopted father who's a wizard, she literally has zero information about magic, so I guess they could somewhat learn about magic together?

Let me know what you think! That's all I have for now, but if you wanted to plot with any of my other characters, you're more than welcome to. And again, if there's anything else you'd like to further discuss, you can always hit me up on discord as well hehe!
Maria :wub:

Eoin + Valenica: Yes, we need to do more with them!! I am totally interested to see what this future plot of yours may be, but fir now I am always down for more threads with the two of them as it is clear they get along.

Jingyi + Xiuying: It's totally okay, we can just do one at Hogwarts instead. I don't think Jingyi would be a fan of his sister being the one tutoring him, but maybe we can say their parents asked Xiuying to keep an academic eye on him because they know what he's like. Als I am also totally down for sib thread if Jess is up for it @Xinyi Huang

Jingyi + Molly: Oooh yes their dynamic is certainly... interesting to say the least. I'm not really sure what Jingyi does actually think of Molly, but I think he thinks she could be useful as a scapegoat if he ever needs one (I don't think that's much of a compliment). But the most likely option is him dragging her into some kind of trouble again, haha.

Zag + Abby: Yessss they could totally bond over the fact they don't really know much about magic. Maybe they could both be confused about something together and sort of get talking that way?

Hi! I'm really new to this forum and also RP in general but my dude is a first year muggleborn like Zagreus and is also pretty overwhelmed and confused by magic. My guy's a little bit rough around the edges, but I think they could potentially be friends? Demetrius is one of those people who likes to pretend they're tougher than they really are but once you're past that he's very loyal.

Maria :wub:

Eoin + Valenica: Yes, we need to do more with them!! I am totally interested to see what this future plot of yours may be, but fir now I am always down for more threads with the two of them as it is clear they get along.

Jingyi + Xiuying: It's totally okay, we can just do one at Hogwarts instead. I don't think Jingyi would be a fan of his sister being the one tutoring him, but maybe we can say their parents asked Xiuying to keep an academic eye on him because they know what he's like. Als I am also totally down for sib thread if Jess is up for it @Xinyi Huang

Jingyi + Molly: Oooh yes their dynamic is certainly... interesting to say the least. I'm not really sure what Jingyi does actually think of Molly, but I think he thinks she could be useful as a scapegoat if he ever needs one (I don't think that's much of a compliment). But the most likely option is him dragging her into some kind of trouble again, haha.

Zag + Abby: Yessss they could totally bond over the fact they don't really know much about magic. Maybe they could both be confused about something together and sort of get talking that way?
Eoin + Valencia - Yay! I'm sure we can figure out some idea of what we can do between them! And yes! I'll let you know about this future plot soon hehe! There were also some questions I wanted to ask you about these two as well, but I'll message you on discord a little later about them. But yess for sure I'd love to develop them a bit more or put them into more threads together.

Jingyi + Xiuying - Oh I see! That's all good, and yes we can totally do that! Yesss keen for a thread between the three sibs as well! If you have any ideas or suggestions of what we can do between Jingyi and Xiuying, I'm also happy to hear them, even if it is future stuff hehe!

Jingyi + Molly - HAHA! Yup, Yup, quite interesting hehe! I would love to add Molly into some more troublesome situations, so I am happy to do more of those sorts of threads. She'll still be unsure about doing it, but if its a way for someone to like her, she'll do it. Quite a people-pleaser might I add.

Zag + Abby - Yay! I think that's a good idea! I think It would be helpful for Abby to also have a friend or someone who is similar in a way about being clueless about magic. She feels alone most of the time and its a bit hard for her to make friends, so I think that would be good.

Jingyi + Xiuying: It's totally okay, we can just do one at Hogwarts instead. I don't think Jingyi would be a fan of his sister being the one tutoring him, but maybe we can say their parents asked Xiuying to keep an academic eye on him because they know what he's like. Als I am also totally down for sib thread if Jess is up for it
Oh, you know me, I'm always up for these things. @Xiuying Huang @Jingyi Huang

Flynn x Aaliyah - They've met when she got her wand. It would be nice to see them interact after she got sorted. Aaliyah actually speaks her mind when the need for it arises and probably she just held back when they first met. Aaliyah would really be surprised to find out Flynn is a prefect.

Flynn x Hayzel - My girl loves Quidditch, she in fact tried out for the team. That could be their common ground as well as the pranks since she and Finn Lockley are good friends.

I'm also throwing Hayzel West out there for your characters' friendship plots. She is overall a friendly person with a bright, cheerful personality. She even befriended first-year students during tryouts xD

Eoin x Stefan Stefan is also trying to make new friends although I can say up to this point, the only real one he made is Lucie Vernie, the same year as Eoin. Stefan is very observant, likes to keep to himself but I can say he is not a selfish guy. xD Even if Eoin is vocal with his dislike for the school, he would never hear a contradicting opinion from my boy. It does not mean he doesn't care but Stefan believes not everybody wants to be in Hogwarts, especially muggleborns.

Zag x Slate I can see them become friends. Both are quiet but want to make friends. My Ravenclaw is a half-blood that lives in an inn that caters to both muggles and wizards so he is like a balance of both plus his mother is a muggle so I'm pretty sure he can show Zag stuff about magic.

Danielle x Hyun Ong Hae Danielle is my Harpies Keeper. She is mostly based in Europe for matches and trainings but keeps the residence in NZ with the family. We can have them meet at a meet and greet with the Harpies team.

I can also have Danielle for Hiro since they are both professional players.

Hiro x Ivana If you're up for a wide age gap romance, I have Ivana. She's my only bi character. She already has a final but an affair or two before they start going exclusive would be great. I haven't roleplayed her much so it would be interesting to discover her. She has her own counseling clinic where most of her clients are suffering from the trauma of vehicular accidents. They could meet at a race event, end up sitting next to each other and we'll see how it will pan out.

Hi! I'm really new to this forum and also RP in general but my dude is a first year muggleborn like Zagreus and is also pretty overwhelmed and confused by magic. My guy's a little bit rough around the edges, but I think they could potentially be friends? Demetrius is one of those people who likes to pretend they're tougher than they really are but once you're past that he's very loyal.
Hello and first off, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you're going to have a great time here. Secondly yes, I am totally willing to have a thread with the two of them and see how they get along! Zagreus is just shy and nervous and doesn't really like talking to much, but he is a loyal friend and just desperate for company.

Flynn x Aaliyah - They've met when she got her wand. It would be nice to see them interact after she got sorted. Aaliyah actually speaks her mind when the need for it arises and probably she just held back when they first met. Aaliyah would really be surprised to find out Flynn is a prefect.

Flynn x Hayzel - My girl loves Quidditch, she in fact tried out for the team. That could be their common ground as well as the pranks since she and Finn Lockley are good friends.

I'm also throwing Hayzel West out there for your characters' friendship plots. She is overall a friendly person with a bright, cheerful personality. She even befriended first-year students during tryouts xD

Eoin x Stefan Stefan is also trying to make new friends although I can say up to this point, the only real one he made is Lucie Vernie, the same year as Eoin. Stefan is very observant, likes to keep to himself but I can say he is not a selfish guy. xD Even if Eoin is vocal with his dislike for the school, he would never hear a contradicting opinion from my boy. It does not mean he doesn't care but Stefan believes not everybody wants to be in Hogwarts, especially muggleborns.

Zag x Slate I can see them become friends. Both are quiet but want to make friends. My Ravenclaw is a half-blood that lives in an inn that caters to both muggles and wizards so he is like a balance of both plus his mother is a muggle so I'm pretty sure he can show Zag stuff about magic.

Danielle x Hyun Ong Hae Danielle is my Harpies Keeper. She is mostly based in Europe for matches and trainings but keeps the residence in NZ with the family. We can have them meet at a meet and greet with the Harpies team.

I can also have Danielle for Hiro since they are both professional players.

Hiro x Ivana If you're up for a wide age gap romance, I have Ivana. She's my only bi character. She already has a final but an affair or two before they start going exclusive would be great. I haven't roleplayed her much so it would be interesting to discover her. She has her own counseling clinic where most of her clients are suffering from the trauma of vehicular accidents. They could meet at a race event, end up sitting next to each other and we'll see how it will pan out.

Flynn + Aaliyah - Dw Aaliyah, Flynn is still pretty surprised about the whole prefect thing as well. The likelihood is that he's not going to remember her though because he would have dealt with a lot of first years XD But I am still willing to put them in a thread together and Aaliyah is more than welcome to speak her mind about things, hehe.

Flynn + Hayzel - Yess I think me and Tamara been meaning to have a Finn/Flynn/Hayzel thread but never really go around to discussing it with you XD The fact she tried out for the team could be the catalyst for them to start talking perhaps. They would know each other because of being in the same house and year, but beyond that they haven't really interacted much yet XD

Eoin + Stefan - Hmmmmm maybe but the question is how they would actually start talking to each other in the first place as Eoin is not really the sort to start talking to people he doesn't know. Stefan would probably need to be the one to instigate a conversation =))

Zag + Slate - I think Zag would be grateful to have someone show him around magic and actually properly introduce him to things because right now he is just completely confused and rather overwhelmed by it all.

Hyun + Danielle - Hyun is certainly interested in talking to some Pro players and seeing what it's like doing it for a career before he makes up his mind on things. The only thing is due to school he's stuck in the States for most of the year, so if it's a meet and greet it would need to be held off until the holidays or something.

Hiro + Danielle - Ooh this could work. They're both Keepers for their respective teams so maybe there could be some sort of training camp or something just for Keepers. Some kind of... Keeper event. I'm just throwing ideas around, lol.

Hiro + Ivana - That could most certainly be interesting. Meeting at some sort of race could totally work as Hiro does tend to make his way to a lot of them because the dude loves cars and driving just as much as he loved Quidditch. So they could totally meet at something like that and we can see how they hit off.

Flynn + Aaliyah - Dw Aaliyah, Flynn is still pretty surprised about the whole prefect thing as well. The likelihood is that he's not going to remember her though because he would have dealt with a lot of first years XD But I am still willing to put them in a thread together and Aaliyah is more than welcome to speak her mind about things, hehe.

Flynn + Hayzel - Yess I think me and Tamara been meaning to have a Finn/Flynn/Hayzel thread but never really go around to discussing it with you XD The fact she tried out for the team could be the catalyst for them to start talking perhaps. They would know each other because of being in the same house and year, but beyond that they haven't really interacted much yet XD

Eoin + Stefan - Hmmmmm maybe but the question is how they would actually start talking to each other in the first place as Eoin is not really the sort to start talking to people he doesn't know. Stefan would probably need to be the one to instigate a conversation =))

Zag + Slate - I think Zag would be grateful to have someone show him around magic and actually properly introduce him to things because right now he is just completely confused and rather overwhelmed by it all.

Hyun + Danielle - Hyun is certainly interested in talking to some Pro players and seeing what it's like doing it for a career before he makes up his mind on things. The only thing is due to school he's stuck in the States for most of the year, so if it's a meet and greet it would need to be held off until the holidays or something.

Hiro + Danielle - Ooh this could work. They're both Keepers for their respective teams so maybe there could be some sort of training camp or something just for Keepers. Some kind of... Keeper event. I'm just throwing ideas around, lol.

Hiro + Ivana - That could most certainly be interesting. Meeting at some sort of race could totally work as Hiro does tend to make his way to a lot of them because the dude loves cars and driving just as much as he loved Quidditch. So they could totally meet at something like that and we can see how they hit off.

Flynn x Aaliyah This would be interesting and I'm pretty sure Aaliyah would remember him. I can start this thread if you're up for it.

Flynn x Hayzel Yes, the Finn/Hayzel/Flynn show! xD Partly, I was MIA for her first 2-3 IC years which is why there wasn't any development. xD Her getting on the team or not ,does not stop her from sneaking into the pitch and fly. I can start this too, say, she was still waiting for the results of the tryouts. Or we can wait until they were announced.

Eoin x Stefan Oh, yes! Lol! Stefan was not really one to instigate a conversation but who knows? He just might. I should be the one to start this topic then. :D

Hyun x Danielle Yes, school. Sure, we can wait for this until the holidays. Say, the Harpies scheduled their tour to fall on a school break since they know most of their fan base are students.

Hiro x Danielle They do have something in common then since they are playing the same position. We can have them at a Keeper worskhop or seminar. They sat next to each other and ended up talking.

Hiro x Ivana Ivana is not really an expert on cars although she would be trying to understand it. She is also attending races to get a feel of the rush, that way she could fully connect with her clients and give them the best treatment possible. Hiro being a fan of cars would make him an expert. (That and I am not also an expert on cars. xD )

Flynn x Aaliyah This would be interesting and I'm pretty sure Aaliyah would remember him. I can start this thread if you're up for it.

Flynn x Hayzel Yes, the Finn/Hayzel/Flynn show! xD Partly, I was MIA for her first 2-3 IC years which is why there wasn't any development. xD Her getting on the team or not ,does not stop her from sneaking into the pitch and fly. I can start this too, say, she was still waiting for the results of the tryouts. Or we can wait until they were announced.

Eoin x Stefan Oh, yes! Lol! Stefan was not really one to instigate a conversation but who knows? He just might. I should be the one to start this topic then. :D

Hyun x Danielle Yes, school. Sure, we can wait for this until the holidays. Say, the Harpies scheduled their tour to fall on a school break since they know most of their fan base are students.

Hiro x Danielle They do have something in common then since they are playing the same position. We can have them at a Keeper worskhop or seminar. They sat next to each other and ended up talking.

Hiro x Ivana Ivana is not really an expert on cars although she would be trying to understand it. She is also attending races to get a feel of the rush, that way she could fully connect with her clients and give them the best treatment possible. Hiro being a fan of cars would make him an expert. (That and I am not also an expert on cars. xD )
Flynn + Aaliyah - Well it makes sense for her to remember him, haha. If you could start up something for them that would be amazing!

Flynn + Hayzel - The Finn/Flynn/Hayzel needs to happen at some point, lol. But the results have been posted now so it can be sneaking onto the pitch to practice for next year and Flynn also happens to be there? But if you could start that as well that would be great O<O

Eoin + Stefan - Yeahhh Eoin has his nose stuck in a book more often than not to actually pay attention to anyone else LOL.

Hiro + Danielle - I could start this one! I like them just ending up at some seminar or Quidditch camp or something and just sitting next to each other and chatting.

Hiro + Ivana - (I never claimed to be a car expert) But yes! I could start this one as well, though I warn that Hiro loves cars and racing so will be very loud and excited about things.

Hello! I've only just come back here so I don't have many characters to work with yet but I can offer:

- For Zagreus, maybe friendship or at least acquaintanceship with Aine since they're both Hufflepuffs who have limited knowledge of magic? She wouldn't bully him but if she gets going she might be a bit intense in jumping from topic to topic or getting antsy/anxious. She's certainly not cruel or malicious or anything.

- For Hiro, I have my adult character Nell (Eleanor Vernier) I haven't got to develop but I'd be keen to use at some point. She's 29, a Beauxbatons alumni who's half-French, half-Australian, and very polite and softly-spoken. Currently she operates a laneway café in Melbourne (Levante Laneway, I'm trying to make it a thing) but she's travelled around the world a bit studying different cuisines and likely catching a few Quidditch games around the place. I know, not much to go off of in terms of meeting but hey. She's also incredibly unlucky in love so I'd say probably friends first and maybe if there's any chemistry they could have an awkward probably disastrous date!

Let me know if either of those interest you. :)

Hey Charlie! A little late but I am here to deliver some plots if you would like them.

Flynn x Delilah: In general Delilah is growing tired of always being “nice” and I think Flynn is definitely a person she has done her best to be polite to. But on the inside I don't think she cares for him much AT ALL and now that they’re co-workers and prefects together I can see him really testing her patience, if you were interested in doing something with that?

Eoin x Indi: Well, Indi REALLY doesn’t like him after their confrontation about the eel. I think they would be fun rivals since she already hates his guts.

Rhys x Caleb: I think it could be fun for Caleb to take Rhys under his wing, whether he wants to or not. Caleb doesn't really take things like that into consideration and loves to push people’s buttons when he can. Maybe he can convince Rhys to go to a dance and push a little too hard?

Jingyi x Felix: These two could be a chaotic duo. Felix isn’t one to turn down an adventure and can be quite agreeable in that regard.He’s overall got a gentle heart which I think would be a good fit. And while Felix isn’t the best student or smartest kid he is a hard worker and if they but their two brain cells together I think they could get by.

Zagreus x Margo: I think these two might be nice to throw together. Margo is a bit on the shy side too and they’re housemates. She’s also desperate for a friend since her only ones ended up in different houses. She’d also be quite charmed by his accent. She has an affinity for daydreaming and might think he’s a bit more exotic than he actually is haha.

Hyun or Hiro x Simone: She’s a pro quidditch player on the French team. She kind of fell into playing pro because it was the only thing she was ever any good at. She likes the sport a lot but it’s not exactly her passion but she’s slowly figuring out what is. So she could be an interesting person for Hyun to talk to if he’s considering quidditch as a career and for Hiro it might be fun to have more pro quidditch player interactions. She does have a bit of a taste for extreme sports, although she usually just sticks to skateboarding but she would be into learning more about cars.

Well, let me know what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back