I think I'm back?

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Hello everyone, and I'm sorry for my absence. I'll pretty much tell you all what I told Amanda. xD

Well, it all started when i realised that I'm not rich. xD
And that if I want to get a higher education and not have thousands of dollars in loans, that I need to work hard in my specialties from now so I can hopefully get a scholarship in something.
A) I'm workgin my hardest to improve my soccer skills, and hopefully transfer to one of the two soccer schools in grade 12 to get seen by a scout
:cool:(Though this is least likely) I worked my butt off during my school play, and in drama class and I hope to go to a drama camp this summer (hopeful scolarship from the camp, can't remember if they give them out or not)
C) I'm putting in as many hours as I can to start saving money from now, though I know I have two more full years of school left.
For the past two-three months, I haven't had a minute to myself, and nearly failed a class.

Hopefully, you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. ^_^

-Zoe

-le sigh-
Well, I wish you hadn't blatantly ignored me on MSN so I didn't have to go through the painful process of demoting your accounts and finding people to replace you.
You should really tell us things like that before you do them (if you can). Leaving us stranded is not so cool. :wacko: I think this was a situation where you could have warned us. ;) :p
I can sort of understand your reasoning, and I'm very glad you're back. :)

Thats awesome your back :) Well hopefully things will work out now and you can have time for yourself i.e. HNZ orientated :r: because RL<HNZ :arr:

Well, I suppose we can make room for you, but I'm pretty sure Hudson fired your butt for missing a new record, 58 straight shifts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back