I think I need a mentor or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyde Sumiragi

OOC First Name
Sasha
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Clyde is supposed to be a smart guy or something. He's stubborn and he doesn't respect anyone that easily. He looks down to almost everyone even though he's still a first year. That's why he needs a mentor. :D
He would need someone to look up to, because I think I'm making Clyde too hated by the people around him.
And I think I would also need someone to give me tips about my RPs since I'm new here.

Male or female, I don't mind. Though of course he or she should be older than Clyde. :)

I think Larissa was having the same idea I was

What idea?? lol.
Clyde met Hoshi awhile back. She's cool. :D Larissa and Hoshi are part of the goth gang, right?

I have quite a few characters? Ive been here (HNZ) a year now. (Yeah.. this is pheebz. im also Lykke but trust me.. im not actually that horrible xD) i could help with someone else? I have so any accounts i have one in every year/house etc :p

(She is actually that horrible xD - Beth, her neighbor)

lol. you're neighbors? that's nice. hmmm.. maybe Hoshi could be Clyde's mentor. If it's okay with her. :D

Acutally I had been thinking that Clyde could be taken under the wing of the Goth Gang but a one on one kind of thing wouldn't be something too bad. That and the Dark Elite sound like a younger version of the Gang.

Awesomeness but I do think we should keep him away from dear Adira because she doesn't seem like the type to help first years.

Cool! I think Adira was the girl from the poison ater thread. I didn't read the sign, and Adira shooed Clyde away from the shop. lol

Yeah that would be dear Adira. We like her but she's not the nicest person to strangers.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back