Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Beckett entered the great hall, he wasn't exactly in a party mood but everyone seemed to love the dances and he had been encouraged by basically everyone he met to just have more fun. He was dressed simply as he didn't really cared much about these event, he probably used more formal clothes in class than he was right now. The boy saw an enormous amount of people in the room, he didn't even thought Hogwarts had as many students. He immediately regretted going there, he should have stayed studying in his dorm like usual but since he was there he decided to get some food. He grabbed a plate and filled it with some snacks and head towards a table where he stayed eating and watching the other students dancing. After that he was just probably going back to his room.

Seraphina had to admit to herself: she did like getting dressed up. However, she was already sick of the lovey stuff by the time she had handed out all her roses that the idea of wearing something festive bored her. She looked through her closet and found her favorite black dress and decided to be the depressing feature among all of the festive Great Hall decorations. She had found a table and was currently attempting to throw some candies into passerby's hair. As she sucked on the cherry flavored treat for a moment more, a boy sat in front of her, blocking the best view of students. "Hey, you think you could move over a bit? I'm going for a personal record here," she said with a laugh as she stuck the candy back in her mouth, deciding to eat this one.

Valentine's so far had been pretty interesting to experience, and Brooke was fascinated to see which students were the ones being showered in roses and which were not. The dance would hopefully also prove just as interesting, and hopefully a little fun too, she thought, brushing her hair behind her ears as she entered. She wasn't about to wander off into the dance floor without a partner, but Brooke appreciated having a good view of who was with whom and how her peers were enjoying the event. She'd just passed by some of the more sedentary attendees when she felt something land in her hair. Frowning, Brooke brushed a hand through it, brow furrowed when a candy clacked to the floor. Spinning around, she spotted a pair of her classmates with an assortment of the lollies and moved over to them. "Excuse me, did you throw that," Brooke said, her voice polite but her eyes stoney.

Beckett didn't even noticed the other girl in front of him, he thought the table was empty but he did as requested and changed seats. He did not know what the girl was up to neither he wanted to know, it seemed nothing good and having a dark spot on his perfect academic life because he got into trouble involuntarily did not sound appealing at all to him so he just kept eating not minding the other girl. From the looks of it it seemed like the other girl was throwing things at others, maybe candies, but he wasn't sure. He was sure of one thing though, if it hit him he would not be very happy.
Beckett had his mouth full when another girl approached the table, at first he had no idea what she might be talking about but after a bit he connected the dots. The other girl was probably hit by a candy or something, he swallowed the food on his mouth and quickly responded "It wasn't me, I have nothing to do with this or whatsoever", he was not going to tell that the girl in the black dress was probably the responsible for what happened to her, he just hoped she also connected the dots and didn't think it was him.

Seraphina watched as the boy moved out of her way and continued throwing the candy until someone spoiled the fun by asking questions. Adorah crossed her arms, hiding the candy in her hand and was thankful that the bowl was far enough away that she could easily say someone had left it there. Smirking as the boy tried to avoid associating with her games, Seraphina shrugged and looked innocently at the girl. "What were we supposed to have thrown?" she asked as she crossed her legs and started bouncing her foot.

Brooke frowned, nodding slowly when the boy claimed he was innocent. The girl seemed less believable and Brooke stared a little harder. It was annoying to find that everyone was a bit harder to recognize outside of their school robes, but Brooke was fairly certain both of them were in her year. "Well, someone unfortunate was throwing lollies around, but I hope they're big enough to stop now, and maybe even apologize," She said, brushing a hand back through her pony tail almost by route to make sure there weren't any more pieces stuck in her hair, though her eyes stayed locked on the suspicious girl

Beckett glanced coldly at the girl that was sitting down as she said "we". He had just told the other girl he had nothing to do with this and this girl dared to try to drag him down with her, he would not stand by and watch this, and watch his reputation being dragged down the gutter. He didn't wat to throw the girl under the bus and just rat her out but she was deserving it, he had been nice by taking another seat, he had been nice not to accuse her publicly of throwing the candies and now she repaid him as saying "we"? Beckett clearly saw that being nice would never go nowhere.
Beckett just turned to the girl who had just spoken and said "Someone wearing heels that high could never be 'big' enough for anything. Isn't that why heels are for? To deceive other people into thinking you are big?" he said with a satisfied grin. He might not have been sorted into Slytherin but he sure knew how to step on someone's toes and this b!tch was going down tonight.

Seraphina stomped both of her enormously high heels on the ground and walked towards the boy. She was sick of people telling her what to do or being rude to her. "Actually, men first wore heels a long time ago so maybe you should try them out yourself before you downplay their power." She pushed past the boy with a toss of her over her shoulder and walked up to the girl. "Do you really think I would intentionally throw anything at you? You look too nice for that," she said with a smirk and titled head. She looked over her shoulder and eyed the boy. "Him on the other hand... I think sweets might help the...ensemble," she said with a laugh. "You wanna join? I'm Seraphina," she said to the girl.

Brooke glanced between the other two, eyebrows raised at the boy's comment about the heels. She wasn't Seraphina's biggest fan, that's for sure, but she wasn't about to tear into her so blatantly either. Caught between the pair, Brooke mulled over her choices. The boy, while rude, was definitely less combative than Seraphina, but Brooke wasn't about to condone what he said. At least she had the likely confirmation that Seraphina had been throwing things at her, or was definitely willing to. "Brooke, thank you," She introduced herself slowly, looking over at the boy still seated. "It's easy to talk big while you're sitting," Brooke said, giving the boy a disapproving look. "But no, no thank you," She said, gently holding up a hand to decline Seraphina's offer. "I think they look best right where they are," She said pointedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back