Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The number of people in the Great Hall that morning was insane. Elio knew he was going to have to do something extra special if he was going to get the attention of a Ravenclaw that with any luck would be in the room, and didn't want to attempt to shout over the voices that were around them. He stood at the end of the house table, double checking the spelling of the name of the person he was looking for before stuffing the note back into his pocket and laying the roses in the basket on the ground for a moment. Making a giant letter A the best he could with his body, which frankly was awful, the prefect persevered the best he could. Then came a D, and then an O which was really one of the easiest although some people may have been confused. Then an R, and an A, before the Gryffindor stood up straight again. Realising at the last moment the name ended with an H, he tried to add that in too, with his fingers crossed that someone was paying attention to his weird body letters.

Adorah was very entranced with her breakfast, enjoying a piece of sourdough toast and a few slices of bacon. She went to spoon some beans on her plate when she noticed an older student near the table making large and awkward movement with his body. She titled her head and found it odd that no one was saying anything. Students were odd, but this was definitely unique, especially this early in the morning. Adorah cleared her throat and called over to the boy. "Are you okay... or are you having a fit or something?" she asked, trying to show genuine concern in her voice.

Elio looked up when someone asked him something, or at least he assumed it was him they were asking although he wasn’t sure his letters were that bad. “I promise you this is entirely on purpose,” he grinned to the younger girl. “It’s a sign, can’t you tell?” He asked, getting back into the first letter. “This is an A,” he explained, before showing the girl the whole word again just to prove his point that he was most definitely okay.

Adorah watched as the boy told her he was spelling out a sign and then tried to show her again. Adorah tried to follow the letters, but all she got was two As. She raised her eyebrow and took a bite of her bacon. "I think spelling words is not your strong suit. You might want to try writing it out next time. What are you trying to sign anyway?" she asked, finishing the piece of bacon and going in for more toast.

Elio was a little disheartened when the girl said spelling wasn't his strong suit. He tried very hard in classes thank you very much. "I'm trying to spell Adorah," he explained, giving up and standing there with one hand on his hip.

Adorah's jaw dropped open, realeasing some toast on the floor. She covered her mouth and wiped off the crumbs. "Oh," she started, "that's me." She wondered why this boy was trying to spell her name and in the middle of the great hall, no less.

"Well why didn't you say so!" Elio said, raising his eyebrows and bending down to the basket at his feet for a moment. "I've been trying to give you this for ages," he said, handing the younger girl a yellow rose.

Dear Adorah,

I'm so happy that you're a friend of mine, and I like hanging out with you! Hopefully we can do it again soon!

- Samantha xx

Adorah took the rose from the letter spelling boy and felt embarassed by how dense she was. "Oh, well, thanks," she said appreciatevely as she read the note and smiled that Samantha had given her a rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back