I Really Dont Like You ; Luxen Silverback

Fatima was at the daily Prophet office when the editor in chief came saying that there was a wreck in Bleak street. She smirked as she stood up from her desk, placed her self writing quill in her messenger bag and her reporters notebook. "I'm on it, Sir." Fatima said walking out of the office.

She needed this story or else, she won't get a job or just stay in the office for the rest of her life. While walking, her heels where loud as hell. Fatima wants that story and she will get it, by the time she was at the said place. Fatima saw everything was in a total wreck like what her boss said.

"Thank god" Morganna said her tone quickly changing as she dropped her wand. "This man, you see attacked Bleak Street" Morganna said as she quickly picked back up her wand "I've noticed him scope around the shops several times but I just thought he was a late shopper, someone who just doesn't know what to buy" Morganna said as she walked away from the man "I just never thought we'd have a terrorist here in our own modest street, I mean we are a bit different but we're still shopkeepers" Morganna said looking at the woman. "He attacked my elf and tried to despose of the body inside that shop, he broke into it and modified the Elf's memories so that it could tell on him check his wand as proof" Morganna said realizing that she needed to finish her story "I found him after he'd erased the Elf's memory and placed him under citizen's arrest untill you arrived, I'm the one that contacted you" Morganna explained.

Remus looked up to the Ministry worker as he waited for Morganna to Finish her story before he looked over at the Auror, "I will not deny Obliviating the Elf's memory for his better... He attacked me when i was fleeing from several 'Silver Snake V2' in which were guarding a man who ambushed me in a dementor's cloak." He Explained to the women, "As for the way the Elf acted i do not know why he was as he was." Said Remus before looking around the Street,"To Prove i was attacked, by a powerful wizard..." Continued Remus, revealing the partly healed cut from the Sectumsepra that Luxen has cast at him, "I was struck by the Sectumsepra curse and some one who was an expert at controlling those of the Silver Snakes, Luxen has returned... He had an elf named Tin, and this is the name of the Elf in there..." He stated looking at the women, "If you do not believe me of the Snakes, i will show you them... We will need to travel to Obsedian Harbor, i needed to dispose them there before they destroyed the city, the main culprits where those beasts..." He grouched looking at the Ministry worker.

Fatima saw some Aurors and others she doesn't know. Maybe the victims she thought, and walked over to the lady who's saying the attacked. Fatima took out her self writing quill and reports notebook, "Miss, could i take a few notes what happen here and who started it?" She asked looking at the lady, who she look like shocked.

"Here he goes with this lie again, Luxen Silverback's been missing for several months and is an outstanding citizen, he throws a Halloween Party in Bleak Street every year and isn't about to go and destroy it" Morganna raged staring at the man coldly "besides the Silver Snake V2, is made to be used by anyone that's what makes it special even if you were attacked by them it could've been any wizard who was probably trying to defend their shop" Morganna said with a mild shrug turning towards the Auror "I'm sure you can testify that we shopkeepers in Bleak Street have been known to get a bit carried away when trying to protect what's ours" Morganna said pleadingly.

Remus groaned as she interrupted him again, "Indeed you have this time.. But oh wait you were not protecting anything, In the attackers sheer selfishness he brought down Bleak street to hope for a kick out of killing me." He said, "Auror, i have never committed a crime In which innocent lives were involved." He said truth in his eyes, "On the other hand this women has been with a Murder and dark wizard Luxen and helped him on several occasions. That Elf was not to be killed by me, i brought him in from the Cold as i cared for him rather then being like this women, and the first chance i got killing him."

"I have know idea what this lunatic is talking about" Morganna said with a sigh "My record is perfect and the same is since Luxen's reform, he's just trying to blame someone else for his evil deeds" Morganna said glaring back at the man "he knows alot of lies is all I know because the informations he's spouting has never once been made public, because it doesn't exist!" Morganna said mildly as she turned towards the man "so how do you know all of this exactly?" .

As the woman said her story, Fatima's quill started to write down. "And you think Luxen Silverback is really back." She asked, looking at the lady, "Miss, i need to know your name and are you the only one who saw the tragic here?" Fatima waited for the lady to speak as she doesn't want to blunder many questions.

Having a Daily Prophet worker there was not what Martine had in mind, but she supposed she'd have to deal with it. Looking between the man and the woman, Martine drew a deep breath. "So, let me get this straight," she began. "I have heard of Luxen Silverback, and I have not heard claims that he is a model citzen, to be honest, but he has not been heard of of late, he is missing, as you said, ma'am. Nor would I say Bleak Street is modest, but an act of terrorism, as you claim, is well out of the ordinary and most definately uncalled for." She looked carefully at the woman, who seemed trustworthy - but it was Bleak Street, so Martine would take nobody's word as gospel. "Thank you very much for contacting me," she added, with a small, respectful bow of her head. "I would like to take a look at the shop, of course, and I would like to see the snakes, if you insist on showing me, but first..." she stated, holding her hand out to the man. "Your wand, if you please, sir."

"Who cares about the man that's missing!" Morganna said a bit more wildly wondering why everyone cared about Silverback "Le't please just look at the hard evidence, that man" Morganna said pointing at Remus "broke into that shop" Morganna said indicating the shop "the shop has my Elf, who's memory was modified by that man" Morganna said looking at them all as if they were insane "Why would he do all of that unless he was somehow responsible for all of this?" Morganna asked indicating the rubble, feathers, and blood that laid all around. "I assure Luxen Silverback who is not here to defend himself, did not attack Bleak Street where his shop is!" Morganna said scathengly "I hope he is back though since October's just around the corner and I want to attend one of his fabulous Halloween Parties!" Morganna added with a bit of sarcasm.

Remus handed his wand over to the Girl, "It doesn't seem my opinion shall be Voiced so do what you will." He said sitting to the chair once more slouching into it as he did.

Remus looked over at Morganna, "Then we should hope you stop opening your Mouth." He smiled kindly at her as she disrespect him once more and for the last time without any response from him.

Fatima rolled her eyes as she listen at the two adult bickering, "Ok." She simply said as the lady stopped speaking, "This news would be in the papers first thing in the morning." Fatima looked at her quill who write itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back