I Really Dont Like You ; Luxen Silverback

Tin had not expected the wizard to fight dirty against poor weak Tin, Tin needed more of the happy potion but had none. Tin had been beaten as he collasped onto the ground unable to defend himself anymore. Tin felt bad as he fell into unconciousness unable to save himself or help his mistress.

Remus looked to Tin's body, he felt compassion for the little house elf as he picked him up and carried him into one of the shop's resting him onto a couch as he looked at the Elf and then aimed his wand at the elf, He had to do this for the better of him and the Elf himself, 'Obliviate.' He cast non -verbally as he ussualy did as it went toward the Elf, he was to obliviate him memory from this event so that he had not known it happened or what he had done during it.

"What do you think your doing to my Elf?" Morganna said rather coldly, she had seen the man take Tin away and had followed him but now was very angry that the man had not only attacked her property but modified it's memory. "I want to know now" Morganna said as she glared at the man.

Remus grumbled to himself as he turned to look at the Women, "I have been attacked By Not only this elf but by another Mysterious being..." He said looking at her, "and he wasn't himself... I did it to help him..." He said looking at Morganna, Something was wrong she had to have had something to do with this, no one would come up to him and ask what was going on out of complete randomness. Remus held his wand to his side, he was ready just in case, after the series of events today he wasn't too trusting.

"Really, cause all I've seen is you attacking my elf" Morganna said darkly "Not to mention several stores destroyed and the street completely trashed, who are you?" Morganna ordered knowing that the other Shopkeepers in Bleak Street would want to know and perhaps seek vengence against a man that had randomly destroyed half the neighborhood. "Give me one good reason not to call the Ministry, you clearly poisioned my Elf afterall" Morganna said coldly as she raised her wand. A small Raven appeared ready to send for the Aurors to come and arrest this intruder who had caused so much trouble in such a short time.

Remus looked at Morganna, "A Guy in a Dementors cloak..." Stated Remus, "His the one that trashed the Shops and the alley... I was here to get information on Acwel Ater when i was attacked..." He said looking at Morganna, "As for your Elf, He was already like that... He came out of no where and tried to kill myself not to mention almost crashing this very building..." Stated Remus in his defense, "If you know a guy with a Dementors cloak who is.. an Excellent Duelist... Then you've got your Guy." He stated not giving his name as he stepped back to check on the elf, "He'll be fine."

"Very likely story" Morganna said coldly "How amusing that two people would just attack you out of the blue and destroy several buildings and throughout it all your just the innocent victim?" Morganna said as she pointed her wand at the man "We'll see what the Aurors think" Morganna said as she turned towards Poe who squaked loudly. "First answer my question, who are you?" Morganna ordered once more with a cold fury that was common around Bleak Street. This man had been down Bleak Street on a few occasions. "What do you want with the monkey Ater?" Morganna said coldly.

Remus glared at her as he looked over at Poe, "The Ater... I have reason to believe he was involved in the Killing of my Mother..." Stated Remus looking at Morganna, as he stood from the Elf he comforted. "If I were here to kill people and destroy things... Why on earth would i leave the Elf to live and bring him out of the cold..." He grouched, "Call it a likely story as much as you like... But you were involved in this..." He said as he stared over at Morganna.

Morganna laughed harshly "and now you accuse me, I think you need to be checked into Saint Mungo's" Morganna said as Poe took off into the night to get the Aurors. "Face it, you attacked my elf and erased his memory you were probably going to try and modify it so that he could run with your lies" Morganna said coldly. "Now come outside, we're going to wait for the Aurors and let them deal with you!" Morganna ordered as she looked over towards the entrance "we can add kidnapping and breaking and entering to your crimes" Morganna said as she continued pointing her wand at the man.

Remus turned his body to face Morganna, "They can look into my mind to see what happened..." He smiled looking over to her, "The truth is there..." He nodded as he looked at her wand, "Place it away... I've heard stories of you... You are one of the Plain evil witches." He said nodding at her, Remus knew if they looked into his mind that they would find the truth of what happened this night.

"Please, memories are dismisable in court" Morganna said frankly. Memories just like Veritas Serum couldn't be used in a Wisengmott Trial since both could be altered to believe that the truth was there. "I'm not placing my wand away so you can kill me" Morganna said with mock fear. "Now come outside so the Aurors can arrest you and leave Tin" Morganna ordered once more, this would be the last time she played nice then she would have to get dirty and as a true lady she hated to get dirty. "I'm going to place you under citizen's arrest!" Morganna said triumphetly!

Remus looked at her and stepped outside as he sighed to himself, "Good Guys always cop the downfall..." He said as he looked to his side for a moment, Before he turned around as they got outside as his wand was behind his back He stared at the women, "Perhaps they can be dismissed... But the fact is Memories of this event shall help in a court..." He said looking at her, "A Murderous women like yourself should know that." He nodded to her as he awaited the auror's, he had no point in running he Trusted the law and he knew he had done nothing wrong, so why run when a Bigger evil had reaped this lands, plus he had evidence in which Morganna had not known off.

Morganna glared at the man coldly. "The Aurors will be here soon and then they'll deside your fate" Morganna said fearlessly glad to be rid of this man once and for all. "Your memories are implants, I will testify to that" Morganna said determined "You have no proof to your claim and will be punished for your crimes, just be thankfull I'm turning you over to the Aurors" Morganna said with a dark smile "most of the shopkeepers here probably would've just lynched you and be done with it" Morganna said as she looked out into the night, Bleak Street was a wreck blood, feathers, and wreckage lied everywhere. It was a wonderous site Morganna thought devilishly.

Remus looked to the floor as he thought to himself looking back at Morganna, "Luxen... The fellow i was told about in many Tales was a skilled duelist and has not been seen in so Long... He also had a house elf Named Tin Until, Luxen disappeared..." Said Remus to Morganna, "It was him who attacked me wasn't it... and don't deny it i know you are very familiar with him..." Growled Remus as he looked at the mysterious and evil women, he could see the pleasure in her eyes that she saw of Bleak street.

"I haven't seen Luxen in a long time, Tin was once his Elf but was freed" Morganna explained cooly. "Luxen has been missing and wouldn't attack his fellow shopkeepers so if your going to try and make up someone to take the fall you might want to choose someone better" Morganna scoffed mildly. "Maybe say it was a Death Eater!" Morganna said with another laugh "your lies are not going to help you criminal" Morganna said coldly as she continued to wait for the Aurors to arrive. "Face it, Justice is about to be served, extra hard" Morganna said as Poe arrived back with another loud Caw! "The Aurors are gonna be here soon, better come up with a better lie" Morganna mused more to herself than to the man.

Remus chuckled as he looked at Morganna, "Silver Snakes..." He smiled over to Morganna, "We shall see that Luxen is indeed revealed." He nodded looking at the Women, before he looked at the Bird that had arrived.

"You moron" Morganna said coldly "we sell Silver Snakes and Dementor's Cloaks inside our store who's to say it wasn't some crazy customer from two years ago that attacked you tonight?" Morganna scolded "Besides I don't see any Silver Snakes do you?" Morganna inquired "Face it, your a liar who's trying to put the blame on someone else, I've seen you walk down this street several times" Morganna said accusingly "you've been plotting this attack for some time haven't you? What do you have against the Bleak Street Shopkeepers? or is it just Ater you want vengence on?" Morganna inquired sharply.

Remus chuckled as she spoke of not seeing the Snakes, "Believe me these where He's... Very up to date. And i have them... Hidden from you, cast them to a place you cant clear them from" He smiled looking at her, "As for walking down this street, several people walk through all the time and suspicions point to me, Get real..?" He said in confidence, "Plus, If Luxen is so far gone why protect him so much." Remus said glaring at Morganna.

"So your saying there Silver Snakes V3 then?" Morganna inquired curiously "those are the most up to date ones the V2 and V1's have been in the shop for years and could easily have been modiefied by anyone with a little bit of talent" Morganna said defensively. "I don't care if you took someone elses Silver Snakes because I have all of mine besides Luxen Silverback is my partner, his name is on the shop I run" Morganna said mildly "Bad name for him means bad business for the shop I'm running and I won't let a terrorist like you accuse someone who has long since reformed from his.. misguided ways" Morganna said mildly "why would he attack you out of the blue anyways?" Morganna inquired curiously.

Remus looked at Morganna, "The Guys insane... he tends to want people dead..." He said as he looked at her, "People say, that he see's a mark on certain beings meaning the Mistress wants them dead." He said tracing back to some things he had read up, theories at the least, "I had heard Rumors going around none the less that Luxen had returned and planned to harm 'alot' of people..."

"I think your crazy, there's no rumors going around like that" Morganna said angrilly "If your going to lie, use something people will believe" Morganna said coldly "The facts are Luxen Silverback hasn't been seen for the last Nine Months, nobody has seen him therefore everything you've just said is useless for you" Morganna continued on "that would be just like me saying Alicia Barker is a Death Eater because Nicolas King told me so!" Morganna said with a harsh laugh "Now quit lying and tell me the truth, your a terrorist who's attack Bleak Street and it's Shopkeepers using several dark spells Why!" Morganna barked pointing her wand at him, "be quick, the Aurors are about to arrive".

Remus placed his gaze back on Morganna as he sat to a bench, "Why should i waste my breath on you..." He said as he lent back in the bench chair as he waited the Auror's. "They can call be guilty... the papers can do the same... But the facts are right here." He said patting his head before closing his eyes and relaxing himself as he awaited the Auror's.

"First thing you've said all day that made any sence Terrorist!" Morganna said cooly "I'm sure you'll find tons of info on Ater in Azkaban" Morganna said with a slight smirk "never been there myself by I hear it's a scream" Morganna said as she notice someone approaching. "Who's there?" She called out defensively, not wanting to be jumped by the terrorist's friends.

(Perfect timing for Auror or Prophet to arrive...)

(After the Auror Martine and the Writer Fatima enter make sure to PM, These are the only members allowed without a PM)

Having been alerted to some trouble brewing in Bleak Street, Martine quickly filed away her paperwork and raced out of the office, wand at the ready. This was it, one of her very first tasks as an Auror, and she was going to do the best job that she possibly could. She wanted to make Mr Anderson glad he'd hired her, and she wanted to prove to herself as well as the Auror department that she belonged in their ranks.
Carefully, Martine approached a man and a woman, looking to be in their early thirties. The woman called out in a rather defensive tone. Swallowing, Martine cautiously but bravely approached. "Ministry of Magic, Auror department. I have been made aware of trouble in this area, and I demand to know what is going on," she stated calmly, sizing up the people in the vicinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back