I realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hey all,

There is this weird reason for why I love when my characters are in so much pain. I just love it and I can't express how much I love it :wub: . I realized it has been almost a year or more since Andrew has got injured. This time I want to injure him badly so he can stay in hospital wing for a whole week.

Anyone has ideas how this kind of injury can occur?? And all those wishing to either injure Andrew or assit him to the hospital wing or be there during whatever is going on that injures him are welcome .

AB

i donno,
how about Andrew goes into the forest in a storm and a tree falls on him.
thats hould break his chest ribs!
but what reason does Andrew have to go in there on such a time?
What do you mean by 'WTF'?

WTF = What the *bad word* :oy:
I want Ellie to get into some trouble and have a bit of an adventure too, so If you're looking for a companion I'm here ^_^ !
And I know what you mean by loving it when you're characters are in pain, I love that too, it's great to rp, which is why Ellie had a pretty busy 1st year and 2nd year, but nothings happened with her for a while :( !

Also, If you'd like Ellie to be involved she could break a leg or something but manage to get Andrew to the Hospital Wing. It might be hard for her but she wouldn't give up, she's a Gryffindor :sba: otherwise she could scream until a Professor comes :oy: .

okay I have an idea.
Andrew's a slytherin but cares about rules and stuff and dosent like too see his friends getting in trouble.
He usually goes behind them if they go for trouble
Ellie can you find a reason for why Ellie would run into the ff?
Maybe ...I don't know she could sort of just fight with Andrew for something silly and then when he argues she runs into the forest and andrew runs behind her
that way they can both get injured.

When this happens lexi could have seen it and then she dosent get injured and calls a prof, i hope he dosent takes off marks from slytherin!
then we can spend a nice week in hospital wing

:lol: You've really thought this out ^_^ And it sounds good!
Ellie doesn't like arguing with friends and would get frustrated and tearfull, she doesn't let anyone see her cry and as such would run into the forest, were Andrew would follow her. There could be a Thunder storm brewing throughout there arguement and in the forest a bolt of lightning strikes, that and the force of the thunder and wind sends a tree falling to the ground, injuring both Andrew and Ellie :D ?

^_^ Me either!
Yes, that's the difficult part!
Emm, well in my last thread I had Ellie in a kind of Sulky mood, although there's like no reason as to why she's like that, She's just getting pretty fed up of the same old life and afterall, she's 15, a teenager, we go in moods for no reasons! She could be in the middle of a bit of a mood swing and Andrew could be trying to cheer her up and be all friendly, but she's in one of those irritating moods and she just keeps annoying him and being sulky, he finally snaps at her because she's being such a pathetic wee girl, and she could snap out of it and get all emotional because she doesn't want to upset or anger him and loose another friend (she's lost quite a few people over the years, so her sudden tearful state would be understandable) Then that's when she runs into the forest.
As you can see, I'm no good with plots :oy: .

thats okay
even i get those every morning!!
so shall we start?
yes lexi we'll start hope you can flow with the plan.
we r still going to have one topic the next one will be in the ff

Sure ^_^ !
Were abouts shall we start it, do you want to?

It's Ellie btw :D ,

Will Andrew and Ellie have an rp themselves first were there fighting, then in the FF when they run in?
And is Ashley there the whole time watching them argue or does she see what's happening form afar, then goes for help when the tree falls?

yea there will be two different posts and lots of DRAMA in both
yes Ashely i had forgotten that but will Lexi even not come to see her friend/slight crush when he has a tree fallen on him?

Aww, okay :D (i)
Do you want to start the first one then ^_^ ?

i think u should start so then andrew enters
where r u planning to start? I think somewhere in the towers so they can go running all the way to the forest!

Okay :D The Towers sounds good, I'll let you know when I've posted it ^_^ .

Did someone say professor :o

yes, a professor would be great especially in this stormy situation.
I am surely Ashley wouldn't be able to levitate a tree and rescue them from underneath it. They will probably have gone unconcious after the breaking of several bones
so naturally a Professor and such a cool one like yourself is needed
I only ask you not to deduct points from Slytherin as everyone works so hard for the points**including myself**
Detention is fine

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back