Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror Zhefarovich decided to make somewhat of a statement with the Yule Ball. Dressed in rather casual wear, he had his friend @Astraea Vale with him, which was not unusual. As soon as he entered, he groaned. "This is absolutely hideous."

Astraea liked the idea of purposely not dressing up for The Yule Ball. Decked in a casual black and white outfit, Astraea wrinkled her nose as she entered the Hall with her friend. "This is my nightmare. And not the good type."

Horror glanced at her as she wrinkled her nose. At least he was not alone in thought. Most dressed up which was a bit ridiculous. Who did they want to impress? "We can go check out the food and see if they have anything worth salvaging." Horror figured that perhaps something to drink would be worth coming out. "See anyone you know?"

Astraea nodded her head, making her way to the food table with Horror. "There was a boy crying by the door." She mentioned, before glancing around, having a proper look to see if she did recognize anyone. "Eloise Aster is talking to Davenport. That is disappointing, I thought Aster was better than that." Astraea said with a small frown. She wished she could ruin the night for Davenport in some way, knowing how much it meant to the girl.

Horror apparently did not notice anything like that. He poured both of them cups of punch and held one out to her. "Aster? No idea who that is. A boy crying?" Horror snickered. "Right, that boy. He's an easy target."

Astraea took her cup from Horror, continuing to glance around the room. "I met Eloise Aster before school. She seemed intelligent." Astraea stated, her opinion of the girl dropping. "Oh? How do you know him?"

Horror nodded along with how she knew Eloise Aster. Well, that sucked for her. "Seemed? Past tense I suppose in that company." Horror was not a fan of June, but he honestly did not care one way or another, and it showed. He didn't have to put up with her as much as Astraea did. "Terror asked if I would team up and pull a prank on him. Terror attacked him psychologically, and I dumped liquid on him that looked like blood."

"Correct. Why anyone would choose to spend time with her..." Astraea trailed off with a small look of disgust, focusing back on what Horror was saying, slightly impressed. "Sounds like something I'd do to my brothers. But if he's so easy to target, why the massive effort?"

Horror snickered as she even had a look of disgust. Why was that amusing to him? At one point, he needed to get her to smile, even just once. Perhaps laugh. At least she seemed impressed with his little prank. "I figured you'd do more than that. Honestly, I was bored, and Terror asked. Seemed like fun. And thought you'd get a laugh out of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back