I once was told ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Parker

OOC First Name
Hamza
Well, this is Drake Parker. I've got a lot planned for this fella. I'm working on his biography right now, so it's a WIP. Although I can tell you a bit about him. Drake is a very shy individual at first when you see and meet him. Him being Part-Veela makes it difficult for him to get to know a person first seeing as he can't determine if the person just wants to talk to him or is attracted to him because he's Part-Veela. After a little bit, he can then start to open up a little bit and talk casually. Drake is a very nice individual, very fond of friendship, getting to know more people, but his shyness keeps him away from making new friend's. Drake need's people that he can be more open to. With girl's, he's a total flirt. Once he open's himself to a girl, he will then begin to flirt with her. Although, he is a one women man, and he already has a final, so I'm all set there.

So I'm looking for:

- 2 Best friends (1 Male, 1 Female)
- Friend's (As many as possible)
- Possibly One other MALE Veela of sort to give Drake some competition.

Thanks for reading. ^_^

Teddy could be a friend?
He's going to leave the school soon and gain a load of new responsibility so it would be nice for him to have a new friend as well. It's up to you how close they are.

Nicolai&Drake
I'm not exactly sure if it work out for Drake and Nicolai. He is very picky when it comes to introductions and if it's not a proper introduction that will comfort him, then it's hard for him to adapt. Though there's no harm in trying. ^_^ Would you like me to setup a thread or could you? :p

Teddy&Drake
Teddy and Drake sound good seeing as they are pretty similar in age and Teddy can be open with Drake and vice-versa. Since you said Teddy will be leaving school, he could get close to Drake and the two can be really good friend's. Drake can be there to help Teddy when needed and vice-vera. What do you think Summer? ^_^

I have little Rue here - While she's obviously younger than Drake, she needs support from older people, and wouldn't be flirty, but just a friend for her.
She also has Pancreatic cancer, though she doesn't know that yet, and she thinks she's going mad. She will need support in the hospital from friends - only she doesn't have any xD - so it would be cool if they could meet. I think ^_^

I have Veronica who is friendly and fun. She makes friends very easily. They could be school friends or something :)

Nicolai&Drake
I've been a little busy with Uni, so do you mind starting to? :wub:

Rue&Drake
I believe that Rue and Drake will make great friend's. Simply because Drake is very sympathetic and he always understands and is very compromising and willing to help, so I guess that will work. :p Who shall start the topic? xD

Teddy&Drake
Who's gonna start the topic? xD

Veronia&Drake
Sounds good to me Nishma. Do note that Drake will try to flirt with Veronica. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back