Maia Purdue

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey there!

Now, I've got this character
<- Maia

Her character development is in her siggie- If you want to take a peek?

I have yet to decide between the acting and the music career. Though I would prefer acting.

For both I would need and agent.

For music I would need either band-mates/producer/mentor-anyone in the music industry really.

Still, as was aforementioned, I would prefer her to be an actress, so if you have any agents, directors, producers or fellow actor characters, please post here?

Well I have a first year Schyler Johhnson and her parents are big in the music industry,I'm not sure what they actually do quite yet but I could make one or both, they are both Music Producers that live in Wellington, NZ. Man is a muggle and Women is a pureblood witch.

Yeah, that could be good. thank you, shall we start a topic, she could start out singing, but I'm hoping she will progress to acting-eventually.

Well which would you rather have for a Manager, Schy's mom or dad? I'd have to make whichever one. :)

Well, it might be good with the Mom, but also the Father would provide a different edge. Still, I think maybe the Mam.

Thanks Steph!

Hmm Prehaps maybe someone else could be them? I feel like I have so many characters but if you can find someone to be them that'd be awesome otherwise I'll go ahead tomorrow maybe and mkae the mom :)

Hey there. I have Ms. Finnigan here. Caysi is actually in the music industry at the moment and can help Maia with anything that she needs. Also having her late sister into acting, Caysi will also be able to help there. She can be the agent for either, as well as a mentor :) .

Yes, that would be good, as a mentor, as she already has a producer-perhaps after a while-Caysi would be the one who convinces Maia to go into acting. They could become friends, and Caysi could maybe help Maia adjust to the new career, but eventually help her realise that acting is her true "calling."
By the way Steph, once the Mam is created, I shall make a topic "selling" her maybe, so that you won't have to?

Sure sure, that sounds really good. How would you like to go about starting this? :)

Is Maia still part of the wizaring world o_O? If she is,Link needs to rp if she not, thanks anyways :)

Yes, she is still part of the wizarding world :D

I'm not sure Caysi, maybe Maia could get the manager, then meet Caysi in one of her first gigs?

Great mind pming me D: thanks!

OKay is here the mom, Kathy Johnson. I put some notes into the notepad for whoever ends up with her I guess just let me know who needs the password :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back