Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Alexandra walked to proffessor Summers office and she needed help from proffessor. She know that she have a bad english and somtimes proffessor see russian write to notebook and she hoped that proffessor not be mad to much to her. Alexandra knoked the door and hoped proffessor would be here and she don't needed look around. -Nевероятный- (Amaizing) she told her self. Alexandra know that Hogwarts shcool is amaizing place.

@Professor Aeon Summers

Professor Summers glanced up from his grading when a knock came at the door. He shuffled his papers aside and reached for his wand, waving it to magically unlock the door from his desk. "Hello, come in!" He said, standing up from his chair to get a better look at who was visiting him. "Alexandra, what can I do for you?" He asked with a smile.

-I hope i don't disturb you, proffessor!- She hoped that she don't disturb the proffessor and she again was a little harder talk. Proffessor deffinetly hear her acsient Russian. -I wanted talk about you about my grades. What i can do, make them better? I have a lot of problem with my talk and it's hard with English language. - She told proffessor with sad voice and hoped that he would be help her.

Aeon had had a few students in his class who struggled with the language, and his lesson content wasn't exactly what he'd called light. There was so much more depth to cover in Transfiguration than the other branches of magic. "I understand. I'm sorry if I can be hard to follow. If you'd like, I could give you some extra notes to help keep you up to speed, perhaps with some translations? I could possibly outline a guide for you to use as well, and we could go over your work weekly to see where you're at, and how to keep you on the same level as everyone else. I won't mark you down for struggling with the language. As long as you understand what I'm teaching at the end of the day, that's all that matters. I'm happy to give you any help you need." He suggested. It was difficult, he couldn't take the time to teach a student an entire language, but helping her understand the course content was something he could do.

She liked transfiguration and Alexandra wanted get her good grades to shco becouse she was realy wanted work later St. Peterburg museum and there was lot of interests about Rusia and Rusia history. She didn't knoe why her parents send here but mayny there was reasons. -That would br nice proffessor and translate help me better understand. I'm realy glad and gratefull for your help. Can i get proffessor leason to? When i can get better grades? - She smiled and hoped that proffessor say yes and she wanted learn and she wanted make her dream come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back