Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Trophy Showcase:
Alexandra walked to proffessor Summers office and she needed help from proffessor. She know that she have a bad english and somtimes proffessor see russian write to notebook and she hoped that proffessor not be mad to much to her. Alexandra knoked the door and hoped proffessor would be here and she don't needed look around. -Nевероятный- (Amaizing) she told her self. Alexandra know that Hogwarts shcool is amaizing place.

@Professor Aeon Summers

Professor Aeon Summers

Husky Animagus ☼ Menagerie Owner ☼ Dog Dad

OOC First Name
Jesse
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Trophy Showcase:
Professor Summers glanced up from his grading when a knock came at the door. He shuffled his papers aside and reached for his wand, waving it to magically unlock the door from his desk. "Hello, come in!" He said, standing up from his chair to get a better look at who was visiting him. "Alexandra, what can I do for you?" He asked with a smile.

Alexandra Morozova

Poition maker 🌊|Morozova youngest daughter|Russia

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curly 8 Inch Whippy Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Trophy Showcase:
-I hope i don't disturb you, proffessor!- She hoped that she don't disturb the proffessor and she again was a little harder talk. Proffessor deffinetly hear her acsient Russian. -I wanted talk about you about my grades. What i can do, make them better? I have a lot of problem with my talk and it's hard with English language. - She told proffessor with sad voice and hoped that he would be help her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)