Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyacin Campbell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
As the title said .. I need people! :)

especially family! I now have a cousin(Vanessa and Schuyler) and maybe someone would be interested to be my mother. I'm a single child so I just need a mother for now and maybe a grandmother. I think we could do something about the surname :)

I also need a friend :) and enemy .. maybe.

if someone's interested just post here or p.m me :)

you can look at my character development and ask me some question if you want to

That's fine :D Campbell is my father's surname(obviously xD ) and my grandmother would be my mother's mother since my mother is a witch. But maybe it would be great if "Sanchez" will be my mother. what do you think? ;)

Hey, this is Ally, I'm holding her...

Maybe she's too old to be her mother because she's 50 and its not very good for her to have a young daughter.

O! I think grandmother would be great ! :D maybe we could start RPing by "granny" is helping Hyacin with her new world and/or like she's helping Hyacin to buy her stuff before entering Hogwarts 'cause Hyacin's grandmother was supportive to her.
What do you think? ?

or maybe we could start at home ?

you choose .. :D

I almost forgot, you have an uncle because she has a son too ... :)

You start, I'm a bit busy with other characters and its annoying actually

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back