I need a willing Boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
is a 17 year old ok??? Jack Evans, we have the post going.... can he be a boyfriend??? PB = Zac Efron..... ;)

Sorry I'm just gonna pop in here for a sec with an idea for you two. Juliet could use Jack to get Alois jealous, you know that old trick that usually doesn't work. Just saying... :D

ok thats fine with me.... him and gwen were going to finally end up together right????

Does Alois know that???? :p

Yeah we planned it. He feels upset for het, she suggests.

It all depends on how they get on and there is some luuurrrrvvve between Te

I'm getting a little confused here.. :D :o

Alois seemed to be appearing in these posts too much recently? What's going on? Can someone explain it to me? :D :D

Well, what we had organised, (BTW everybody-I'm Jake Storm) Is that Jake is fixated with Juliet, starts dating someone else, eventually she starts dating Jake-briefly and then she breaks his heart. So I am very confused also.

Hey, I'm Jules OOC sister. She's given Jules to me because she has mid-terms but I'm busy developing my characters, Arden James and Pixie Carlot so she won't be on for a while. Sorry but technically, Jules still belongs to my sister and she has had lots of stress and our brother thought it would be funny to mess everything up with the plot. Again sorry, I'll go kill Tyler now.

~Domino x
Hey, I'm Jules OOC sister. She's given Jules to me because she has mid-terms but I'm busy developing my characters, Arden James and Pixie Carlot so she won't be on for a while. Sorry but technically, Jules still belongs to my sister and she has had lots of stress and our brother thought it would be funny to mess everything up with the plot. Again sorry, I'll go kill Tyler now.

~Domino x

This one's actually been settled already I guess, since well, we had had a talk about it, and we both agreed that Alois and Juliet would just remain as good friends.. :D
Pixie Carlot said:

~Domino x

~Domino x

Well, it's fine Domino, just have to clear everything up so we all don't get confused.. :D

Sorry its confusing! She just said;
"Hey D, your having my account."
and I was like "what?!"

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back