Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10ΒΎ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace finaly take deep breath and walked to the grate hall and he waited @Hildegard de Valeriane. His heart was a little broken becouse he don't spend time with Sofie White and he missed her so much. He know that he was to young and she was the same but he still thinked about her. It was hard time for him and now he take some food to eat and forgot memories.

Hilda was excited ,today was the day of the Yule Ball ,an important event inside of Hogwarts. As she walked down the stairs the girl sighted Eustace ,who was looking like he was wainting for her "Good Evening ,Eustace " she said as she stretched out her arm to him "Ready to dance ?" The witch was not planning to spend the evening eating cupcake... ok maybe half of the evening but she had really miss her friend and she was grateful to spend some time with him .

"Hilda!" He told her with warm voice and hugged her. Eustace realy missed her friend and her candies to. "I always ready to dance." He gave her hand and hoped she take and then they both can dance. He was happy that he came the ball and here ball always was preaty amaizing.

After she responded to Eustace's hug , she took his hand before going inside the Great Hall . The same atmosphere as last year reigned in spite of some differences in the decorations.Classical music was playing in the background "A Waltz! It's cool I'll be able to show you the dance steps that I learned" she said at the same time as gently pulling her friend towards the center of the room. "So do you know how to dance it? " she asked enthousiasly ,

''I know how need dance a waltz but you can still learn to me'' Eustace smiled to Hilda and he know how he needed learn. He was learned one summer in French with his friend.'' Come here'' He pulled slowly her closer and started to waltz dance.

@Hildegard de Valeriane

"I'm sure you're going to be fine," she said smiling, putting her hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand before starting dancing. After few seconds a question bloom in Hilda's spirit "How is Sofia by the way ?" The Gryffindor was suprised his friend didn't go with the girl at the ball. She realised after her question that maybe something happened between them, a small imaginary drop of sweat began to bead on her face.

Eustace didn't wanted talk about his emotion and boys don't talked. Mayby that was he. Eustace take deep breath and started finaly talk about Sofia. '' Well, i have a broken heart. We don't talk enymore. Mayby i sad fast that i like her.'' He take deep breath and mayby that was the problem that he scare her away.

@Hildegard de Valeriane

Hilda saw her friend's expression and when he explained she felt a little guilty for asking him the question "Oh Eustace I'm sorry maybe it was just not the right one" she said before realizing that was,maybe, not the thing to say "But I'm pretty sure it's not because of what you said" Hilda couldn't say she was really sure because everyone had different reaction when someone confesses feelings to them but right now her friend needed comfort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back