I♥This baby

James' mood swings were the worst. Today especially, and he had been feeling quite down recently, not himself, the pressures of being married and having two kids was getting to him a little. James sat back into the sofa, resting his head on the back of it as he looked up to the ceiling then back at Luna. He sighed. "Nothing...nothing's wrong with you..." He told her before putting his head in his hands. He couldn't explain it, not now.

Luna looked at him, "go out and have some fun with someone else like another girl go ahead don't worry about the kids i'll handle them." she said, smiling at him.

James couldn't believe what Luna had just said. "What? You've been mad at me for cheating on you...then you tell me to go and have fun with another girl...no Luna...that's just not you." James said before standing up and facing the wall. He needed to think.

Luna looked at him, "i know but i can tell your bored with me i understand it you need other girls to excite you" she said, looking at him.

James turned to face Luna again, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I love you...you know that don't you? I just think we need some time apart..." He trailed off. "It's be for the best?" He said, gently placing a kiss on Luna's forehead before turning away once more, leaning his wrists against the wall as the thought about what he was doing here.

Luna looked at him, "alright i guess" she said, walking pass him so he wouldn't see her tears stright up to their bedroom and grabbed her stuff and moved it down in to the bedroom that used to be Alxia

James followed Luna upstairs and watched her moving her things. He gently took hold of her arm. "No...this was my decision...you keep the double-bed...I'll sleep in the spare-room...okay?" He said, speaking quietly before walking downstairs and punching the wall. He hated having to do this, but it needed to be done. Maybe in a few weeks, they could try again.

Luna pushed past him, "no i'm taking spare room besides it best if you spend time with the kids i'll stay out of the room where you are and let the kids spend time with their father" she said, going into the room and shuting hte door!

James was shocked by Luna's reaction to him trying to be nice about this terrible situation. The last thing he wanted was to fall out with her. James left Luna to it, finding Ben and Angel together and kissing Angel's forehead before picking Ben up and leaving. He would find another place to live with ben until Luna came to terms with what was happening.

Luna picked up Angle and left leaving James a note, "i love you but i got to find somewhere else to live i have taken Angel and hope to maybe see you again if you need me send me an owl" then she was gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back