I♥This baby

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna was in the kitchen just listening to music as she did her work. she had been in a out of this world mood all day and was swaying as she worked on the dishes not hearing anyone enter the house.

James had been out with Ben all morning and was now on his way home. James smiled as he opened the door. He put Ben down on the doorstep then held his son close to him as he spoke. "Go find Mummy my big man." He whispered into his ear. James followed Ben quietly into the kitchen hoping Luna wouldn't notice. James wrapped his arms around Luna, picking her up from behind, then spinning her round, before putting her down, wrapping his arms around her waist, then kissing her on the lips. "Hey Baby." He softly greeted Luna.

Luna looked at him and jumped, "oh my goodness James Lock you scared me" she stated and rolled her eyes.

Luna smiled, "yes now that the baby out of me and upstairs asleep" she said, smiling at him and wanting to dance with him.

Luna looked at him, "while you were out Riley came over to visit me then my water broke and everything, Oh james she is just a darling" she said, smiling at him.

James couldn't believe it. She had, had a baby and hadn't even bothered to tell him. "What? You could have called?" James said angrily, pushing himself away from Luna and facing the kitchen wall, sending Ben to his room.

Luna looked at him, "James, i didn't know where you were and i kind of blacked out when i had her. so it's not my falut" she said, wrapping arms around his waist and hugging him. "please don't be mad James please i'm sorry i asked riley to owl you and i begged for you i did i cried my eyes out so much" she said, starting to cry now wanting him to believe her.

The minute Luna mentioned Riley James snapped. He spun round to face Luna. "Get off of me will you..." He shouted, pushing her away with force. "So Riley was at your birth...was he at anything else...did he sleep in my bed?" James asked furiously. He truly didn't believe that Luna would cheat on him, but he was mad now

Luna looked at him, "James, Calm down no riley wasn't doing anything else i mean he's a buddy yeah he invited me to go shopping with him and then we came home for tea that when the water broke and i couldn't think of where you would be because you said something about doing stuff with ben." she said, looking at him hurt and then shrugging it off and pushing past him to baby angel's room and seeing her sleep smiled and sat in the rocker deciding she wasn't going to come out she would stay in here all night if she had to because she doubted if James wanted her sleeping in the bed. Soon she was crying and it wasn't quiet she couldn't control it James thought she cheat on him that is so wrong she was faithful to him even when riley said she could cheat on james she didn't riley was like her best buddy. "oh little Angel why does everything have to have a bad side i mean James probably doesn't even love me anymore probably thinks i'm someone who just got pregent just so i would have him marry me" she said, forgetting the baby monitor.

James thought in the kitchen for a few minutes as Luna went to Angel's room. He was confused. He knew that Luna wouldn't cheat on him, she just wouldn't it wasn't her, but he also knew Riley. She had gone running to Riley before, and had slept with him them. James didn't know what to do. After calming down, James headed up to Angel's room to find Luna sat crying. "Luna...I'm so sorry." James said as he stood in the doorway. He then walked over to Angel, who was asleep in her cot, he looked down at her and smiled. James turned back to Luna then smiled at her. "Luna she's beautiful...I can't tell you how sorry I am..." James then walked over to Luna and kissed her forehead. "Come On." He said, holding his hands out to her. "Can we kiss and make-up...and do more of the kissing?..." James joked with a small smile.

Luna looked at him, "you can go out if you want and see someone else i don't care but i didn't cheat on you James i promise with all my heart." she said, kissing him.

Luna looked at him, "Angel Lynn Lock" she said, looking at him and then looking down as she pulled away.

James smiled at the name, but wondered why Luna had pulled away. "Luna come on...why won't you believe me..." James walked over to Angel, and picked her up, then kissed her forehead. "I love you Angel." He whispered, before putting her back down, then walking over to Luna. He hugged her from behind, then kissed her cheek. "I love you too..." He whispered softly into her ear.

Luna looked at him, "sure aren't you going to go to the bar and find some pretty girl who won't cheat on you and have a one night stand with her?" luna asked, turning to walk out of the bedroom and heading toward the guess bedroom where Alexa stayed for a week.

James followed Luna. "Luna we've talked about this...why are you bringing it up again...I thought we settled this?" He asked in confusion. "I'll never cheat on you again...not ever...I love you Luna...why won't you believe me?" James said, getting a little frustrated.

Luna looked at him, "so everytime i hang out with a guy friend your going to think i cheated on you when i've been pregent for nine months who in their right mind would even want to have a one night stand with a pregent girl?" she asked, looking at him.

"Luna I was just mad 'cause Riley had been at the birth and not me...that's all, I'm over that now." James turned away and walked out the room then went to find Ben. He picked his son up and kissed his cheek. James then headed downstairs and lay on the sofa with Ben, and played with him, tickling him and making him laugh. James couldn't deal with Luna just yet, he'd speak to her when he was in a better mood.

Luna went downstairs and looked at him, "James, can i see you in the kitchen?" she asked, ready to cry because she was being so stupid and making a big deal about everything.

James put Ben down on his play-mat, made sure he was happy, then followed Luna into the kitchen. "What is it?" He asked, hoping they'd make-up soon, he didn't like fighting with Luna. Infact he hated it, he just wanted her to trust her.

Luna turned and looked at him, "i'm sorry for everything it was when i had ben you ran off and i wasn't sure i could trust you but i know i can James so please forgive me" she said, turning so he couldn't see the tears that streamed down her face.

James thought for a minute as Luna spoke. He then walked infront of her, and noticed that she was crying. "Luna you're gonna have to trust me...or this will never work...you Know I'm never gonna cheat on you again...I promise." James put his finger underneath Luna's chin and lifted her head up. He then hugged her. "I'm sorry...and I forgive you." He said, before kissing her lips, closing his eyes as he held the kiss.

Luna smiled, "thanks James," she said, kissing him then smiling, "sorry about not telling you about Angel i tried but i didn't know where to find you" she said, kissing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back