I♥This baby

"That's okay, I was out with Ben, you weren't to know." James replied, before hugging Luna. "Are we okay again?" He asked, hoping so.

Luna smiled, "hmm let me find out" she said, a evil smile lighting her eyes as she pulled his head down and kissed him hard.

James laughed when Luna pulled him in and kissed him. He kissed her back, making it last as he pushed her back onto the spare bed, then fell on top of her, before he began to kiss her again. "Love...You." He said, in-between kissing.

Luna smiled then remembered Ben, "what about Ben?" she asked, looking at him and kissing him.

James smiled. "Ben will be fine...he'll play with his toys..." He said happily before kissing Luna again. He rolled over so that he was led underneath Luna on the bed then pulled her in closer to him. "Come here..." he said breathless as he began to kiss Luna again.

Luna smiled, "alright but you sure you want to do it on what used ot be alexa bed?" seh asked, looking at him.

James laughed. "The sheets that she used have been thrown out...we've got a new bed since then..." He told Luna, forgetting whether he had told her at the time. James kissed Luna again as he removed his t-shirt.

Luna smiled, "ok" she said, as her eyes got wide at his chest. "oh my goodness" she said, to him and started to kiss him.

James laughed at Luna's response to him taking his top-off. "Hey don't act as if you haven't seen it all before..." James joked as he kissed Luna back. "And you have..." James said before smiling at Luna cheekily then laughing again.

Luna blushed, "well it's been a long time since you taken your shirt off where i can see your chest" she said, smiling at him and kissing him.

James kissed Luna back. "Well maybe it's just aswell then...I wouldn't want you missing out now would I?" He told her cheekily as his hands traced down her side and found the bottom of her shirt. "Well?" He said, lifting it up a little, showing some skin.

Luna smiled, "what you missed...." just then she heard Angel starting to cry and Ben start to yell for them.

James sighed as Angel began to cry. "Hey you stay here I'll sort it." He said happily. He wanted to be a good dad to both Angel and Ben. "Ben it's okay mate...you just go and play with your cars...good lad..." He told him softly, before going into Angel's room and picking her up. "Hello Beautiful." He whispered, kissing her forehead, then rocking her back to sleep. It took a few minutes before James then returned to Luna. "It's all done baby...nothing to worry about..." She told her, climbing back onto the bed, then kissing Luna on the lips. "So.....where were we?" He asked cheekily.

Luna looked at him, "yeah um maybe i should start making dinner" she said, looking at him and then starting to get up biting her lip.

James sat up after Luna did. "Babe will you just relax for just a second." He told her, gently placing his hand at the side of her neck, then sweetly smiling at her. "You do too much for us...let me cook you all a meal tonight." He insisted. James knew that he hadn't been pulling his weight around the house recently, and he wanted to make it all up to Luna.

Luna looked at him, "seriously?" she asked, smiling at him and decided on a better idea, "how about we both cook dinner tonight then do the dishes together." she said, smiling and kissing him harder.

James kissed Luna back but insisted on cooking dinner. "Okay...we can wash the dishes together...but I'm cooking dinner for you...you don't get a choice." James joked before pushing Luna back onto the bed. "You just sit back and relax." He told her, climbing on top of her, before kissing her lips once more.

She smiled at him, "well no because you might burn everything" she said, smililng and heading toward the kitchen starting dinner.

James smiled then chased after Luna as she headed towards the kitchen. "Oy." He laughed, before picking up Luna from behind and spinning her around. "I said relax Luna....Lock..." He said happily, liking the sound of his sir-name on the end of her first name. James then took Luna's hands and kissed her on the lips. "You do too much." He told her softly, before kissing her again.

Luna smiled, "well you have to make me relax first" she said, smiling at him and running toward the kitchen.

James once again caught Luna, and hugged her from behind, softly kissing her cheek as he smiled to himself. James walked backwards, so that he was leant against the nearest wall. He then pulled Luna in close and began kissing her lips once again. He kissed her softly, but made the kiss last. "Relaxed yet?" He asked as the kiss came to an end.

Luna smiled at him, "fine but i get to watch you cook to make sure you don't mess up the kitchen" she said, smiling and kissing him and running her hands under his shirt.

James smiled as he felt Luna's hands go under his shirt. "I won't make a mess." He told her before looking down at where her hands were. "You know you can take it off for me if you want...if it'll keep you relaxed." He teased, lifting her hands up so his top lifted with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back